• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B tournament. Round 1, Match 1. Garou vs Akame

Akame's blade negates resistance to poison so Popted is correct, she can kill Garou by her blade.
about Murasame i would like to explain that Murasame when cut flesh it spread a poisonus curse so its more likely curse manipulation through poison

I think I'm voting Akame

Hero Hunter is incredibly skilled but his defenses aren't infallible as he has been tagged by characters not nearly as skilled as he is. Garou skill also fairs much better against people who fight CQC and with projectiles, however his only real fight with a swordsman was against Spring Mustachio which he need to sacrifice a hand to land a hit on him. And if Akame is able to land any hit that makes him bleed then he's basically done for.

Alight then, in that case how the **** is supposed to hit this man because he's absurdly more skilled than her.
Blocking basically any attack without knowing it’s poison. Given he knows all forms of martial arts and some of them incorporate taking minor hits in favor of major blows, this is a massive possibility

If he's given info about the insta-kill properties of Akame's poison then i'd say he would win with high diff, without info the chances of him sacrificing a hand or taking a blow in a non-lethal area in exchange of a decisive blow is very high, where Akame wins.
Akame FRA

by the way i voted Akame as well

Blocking basically any attack without knowing it’s poison. Given he knows all forms of martial arts and some of them incorporate taking minor hits in favor of major blows, this is a massive possibility
also thanks for the partecipation Schnee i really appreciate that

Spring Mustachio is said to be upper A-class level, as in only not S-Class because of Sweet Mask's gatekeeping, so around iaian level, plus his "Tomboy" is a move with so much range and piercing power he is unable to use it in cities, and used it as a trump card to hit garou mid-air after he jumped. Said Garou already had one of his legs injured by Golden ball prior, wich limited his movements.
Also, Garou's WSRF can deflect bladed attacks, like Royal Ripper's blades, but it's in character for him to exchange a sword blow in a non-lethal area in order to land one of his techniques, iirc he did it as half monster by letting Royal Ripper stab him while decapitating him with WICF.

Spring Mustachio is said to be upper A-class level, as in only not S-Class because of Sweet Mask's gatekeeping, so around iaian level, plus his "Tomboy" is a move with so much range and piercing power he is unable to use it in cities, and used it as a trump card to hit garou mid-air after he jumped. Said Garou already had one of his legs injured by Golden ball prior, wich limited his movements.
Also, Garou's WSRF can deflect bladed attacks, like Royal Ripper's blades, but it's in character for him to exchange a sword blow in a non-lethal area in order to land one of his techniques, iirc he did it as half monster by letting Royal Ripper stab him while decapitating him with WICF.
I honestly forgot about royal ripper

But yeah Its in character for him to catch a blade with his hands or a non lethal body part even if it cuts him which would get him killed here

Akame is way beyond Spring Mustacho in terms of ability, though, she has been an assassin since young age and just got better over the years, and during the series she has fought plenty of capable enemies, there's no way she wouldn't lend at least a scratch on Garou.

Garou is incredibly skilled and has his own advantages, but I don't see him being able to overcome the 1 hit kill-sword, also because of FRA.

I vote Akame.

how does it work time manip and can he use the legions?
and what are thei powers?
Time Manip is a short lasting time slow. The time slow isn't very potent, but it does slow down the opponent by a decent amount. It can be done either via an arrow shot that slows down enemies within a few meters of where the arrow lands or it can be via chance on all Legion attacks if they have the ability code for it equipped (which they can change on the fly btw).

If two characters that have canonically fought can't be entered together, OP can enter either one they wish.

Time Manip is a short lasting time slow. The time slow isn't very potent, but it does slow down the opponent by a decent amount. It can be done either via an arrow shot that slows down enemies within a few meters of where the arrow lands or it can be via chance on all Legion attacks if they have the ability code for it equipped (which they can change on the fly btw).

If two characters that have canonically fought can't be entered together, OP can enter either one they wish.
legions aren't in this tournament.

Garou has skill for sure but not enough to the point where he can dodge every attack from akame, and once she hits him garou is screwed.

Voting for Akame.

Garou was fallen after long fight, despite of giving his last breaths while Akame continued her way through this windy forest after she heard a loud screams. Akame went to the side from which she hears screams.

I've added the match and I read in the main thread that Garou was in human form, right? Also, I wrote that Akame was in her EoS Base form, which is full Low 7-B instead of likely, is that correct too?

I've added the match and I read in the main thread that Garou was in human form, right? Also, I wrote that Akame was in her EoS Base form, which is full Low 7-B instead of likely, is that correct too?
Yeah pretty much. Garou was in human form Akame without "likely" Low 7-B is used speed was equal.

Back