• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wave VS Humungousaur (1-6-0)

V999

He/Him
Akame Ga Kill VS Ben 10

• Speed are equalized
• Double Teigu Activation Wave and Ultimate Humungousaur are used
• Wave : 381.03 Gigatons
• Humungousaur : 323 Gigatons

Wave : 1 (@Tatsumi504)

Humungousaur : 6 (@DemonicDude, @zaraus, @MrLuk2000, @Apollonir.Scale, @Reiner04, @V999)

Inconclusive :

images

images

Last edited:
Attack Potency:

1.17 Ap gap between both, not much.

Humungousaur starts the battle with missiles
latest

Wave is able to dodge the missiles, But Ultimate Humungousaur size is going hold up well.

This entire battle comes down to skill and since the user of the the alien is Ben Tennyson his skills + Omnitrix resistance counts.

Intelligence: Ben is rather disinterested in school and thus is not particularly worldly at first. This flaw was compounded by the fact that he had a short attention span and preferred to enjoy himself and shirk responsibility as any boy his age would. However, he matures and becomes extremely well-accustomed to battling alien lifeforms over the course of his adventures to the point of facing the universe's most vile and powerful villains and coming out on top in the end. As a teenager, he actually attempts to study. He got a C+ on his worst subject, Chemistry after only studying for a few minutes (And likely the 3 hours he had until his exam began the following morning). In addition, he becomes a brilliant scientist as an adult, developing his own Omnitrix systems and even fusing multiple aliens together for various effects on top of handling crime almost entirely by himself. However, he still has his bouts of arrogance from time to time, and occasionally comes off as lazy and reckless. Furthermore Ben as a teenager is an intergalactic police officer known as Plumber and visits planets to solve alien related crimes on a daily basis. Even during the time his friends were about to be killed he maintained his composure and outsmarted Vilgax on the planet Primus while he lost his Omnitrix.

Feats:
  • Ben with Omnitrix can change the DNA of people throughout the entire galaxy by mixing them with random species or altering it (Scan).
  • He can change the DNA of anyone by firing a beam from the Omnitrix itself (Scan), and can resist being biologically manipulated, as an extradimensional deity named Dagon transformed all creatures on Earth into Esotericas to worship it, but the Omnitrix protected Ben (Scan).
  • Ben defeated Vilgax who fought Ectonurite/ghost alien army for weeks on his planet tirelessly (Scan). Yet Ben defeated him and outskilled him in one on one battle (Scan). Vilgax is a 200 year old intergalactic warlord who has “Conquered 10 planets and crushed heroes of those 10 planets” (Scan) even after absorbing the power of 10 different heroes from ten different planets and conquering their home world he failed to defeat Ben as Ben defeated him using Diamondhead.
  • Ben led his team and defeated Highbreed Alien invasion by changing their DNA on an intergalactic range with the Omnitrix. The Highbreed is an alien technologically advanced alien race that destroyed planets and conquered a galaxy with their enormous size warships, yet Ben with his great thinking alone defeated them (Scan), (Scan).
  • Ben has defeated geniuses such as Dr. Animo by figuring out his plan in the Null Void (Scan).
  • Ben also has a good memory, as he was able to remember magic words to open the gate of Ledgerdomain (Scan).
  • Resisted mind manipulation from Decoy Queen as he broke out of Hypnosis Twice when Ben was Nanomech (Scan).

The fact Ultimate Humungousuar hold up against Sir George who is the greatest Forver Knight to have ever lived. I think Ben would defeat him.

God I hate FRA trains not to mention AGK supporters weren't called.
Attack Potency:

1.17 Ap gap between both, not much.
First of all wave does have the AP advantage here as base Shikoutazer= 381.03 Gigatons < 2nd stage Tatsumi < purge mode Shikoutazer missiles < 3rd stage Tatsumi < purge mode Shikoutazer < Wave so the gap is much more than 1.17x coupled with the armor that let's him no sell attacks from those comparable to him, humongosaur is barely capable of harming him.
Humungousaur starts the battle with missiles
latest

Wave is able to dodge the missiles, But Ultimate Humungousaur size is going hold up well.
Size is a non factor here. A quick look at Shikoutazer's profile and one can immediately see how massive it is. Wave is capable of dodging multiple attacks from this giant mech not to mention all missiles get shot down using Mastema's feathers and speaking of Mastema, it grants wave flight which hives him the mobility advantage so humungousaur isn't touching him anyway.
This entire battle comes down to skill and since the user of the the alien is Ben Tennyson his skills + Omnitrix resistance counts.
Wave doesn't have anything that necessitates factoring in the omnitrix's resistances and similarly, the info about Ben's intelligence doesn't matter either as this fight will involve pure combat so this is the only thing that matters
Ben defeated Vilgax who fought Ectonurite/ghost alien army for weeks on his planet tirelessly (Scan). Yet Ben defeated him and outskilled him in one on one battle (Scan). Vilgax is a 200 year old intergalactic warlord who has “Conquered 10 planets and crushed heroes of those 10 planets” (Scan) even after absorbing the power of 10 different heroes from ten different planets and conquering their home world he failed to defeat Ben as Ben defeated him using Diamondhead.
Firstly, Vilgax being able to fight against an army of ghost freaks is merely a stamina feat, while possessing 200 uears of experience, there's no feats given to say how skilled he is. Ben outskilling Vilgax on the other hand doesn't matter for two reasons one being it was done through mid range combat, overwhelming him with projectiles while utilizing crystal constructs to fend off attacks but this match is going to involve cqc not mid range, the second reason being this was done with diamondhead which Ben says he has done a lot of practice with. Obviously ultimate humungousaur isn't diamondhead, Ben hasn't put in the same amount of practice and both have extremely different skillsets with the only similarity being both can use projectiles but diamondhead is more versatile.
The fact Ultimate Humungousuar hold up against Sir George who is the greatest Forver Knight to have ever lived. I think Ben would defeat him.
George is featless skillwise hence remains some vague renowned swordsmaster.

Even of Ben can pull of the coordinated projectile spam with humungousaur, it is not going to be on the same level as diamondhead's not to mention the lack of other factors that gave Ben victory over vilgax. Wave would have no problem intercepting the bone missiles with his feathers, restrict humumgousaur's movements with said feathers while staying out of range with flight then he lands a "Grand Fall Flugel" directly on humungousaur's head so I'm voting for Wave

Firstly, Vilgax being able to fight against an army of ghost freaks is merely a stamina feat, while possessing 200 uears of experience, there's no feats given to say how skilled he is. Ben outskilling Vilgax on the other hand doesn't matter for two reasons one being it was done through mid range combat, overwhelming him with projectiles while utilizing crystal constructs to fend off attacks but this match is going to involve cqc not mid range, the second reason being this was done with diamondhead which Ben says he has done a lot of practice with. Obviously ultimate humungousaur isn't diamondhead, Ben hasn't put in the same amount of practice and both have extremely different skillsets with the only similarity being both can use projectiles but diamondhead is more versatile.
Omnitrix has hand to hand application file, so all of Aliens are fully skilled on that term.

Although, reading things I'm not much of sure about who wins so I'll stay neutral for now since humungausaur AP do upscales same way from many characters through scaling chain. So I think AP difference will almost stay same.

The guy calls Ultimatrix arsenal in the box and proceeds to tell the hand to hand combatt applications in it itself warrants.

George after defeating a demonic entity with reality warping who was going to conquer Ben’s universe and skill-stomping a Forever King: Pardon me sir?
Didn't George in medieval era defeated not just several cross dimensional creatures but also an over sized one who killed countless warriors of that time solely through skills and no extraordinary powers? He was just immortal who supposed to have participated in several wars also.

Didn't George in medieval era defeated not just several cross dimensional creatures but also an over sized one who killed countless warriors of that time solely through skills and no extraordinary powers? He was just immortal who supposed to have participated in several wars also.
An oversized Lucubra?

For the record, you’re not referring to Dagon himself? But like that one Lucubra we see him kill at the beginning of the flashback?

Suuuuuure. Vilgax fighting a planetary army of invisible, intangible ghosts with one touch insta-incap capabilities for a few weeks is just a stamina feat guys, trust me.
Well he can see them, interact with them so I don't see how the invisibility or intangibility has to do with anything. Scan sent just shows him attempting to battle one then fleeing. He could've spent those weeks running away and nothing points to him engaging an entire army at once when the option of picking them off one by one exists.
Omnitrix has hand to hand application file
Really? I didn't know that btw but is there any specifics of what the h2h functions can do? Has ben used it before? Has anyone displayed any skill feats with it?
Any showings/ feats of said skill? I don't see what defeating interdimensional creatures with RW powers has to do with skill.

Well he can see them, interact with them so I don't see how the invisibility or intangibility has to do with anything
They aren’t always invisible and intangible.
Scan sent just shows him attempting to battle one then fleeing
Which scan?
He could've spent those weeks running away and nothing points to him engaging an entire army at once when the option of picking them off one by one exists.
If he wanted to run away then he would have just flown off the planet. Also it’s established in the episode that Vilgax has no idea how to do stealth.
Really? I didn't know that btw but is there any specifics of what the h2h functions can do? Has ben used it before? Has anyone displayed any skill feats with it?
Just checked the scan, Reiner is capping.
Any showings/ feats of said skill? I don't see what defeating interdimensional creatures with RW powers has to do with skill.
You don’t see what that has to do with skill? I don’t know what to tell you then mate…

Really? I didn't know that btw but is there any specifics of what the h2h functions can do? Has ben used it before? Has anyone displayed any skill feats with it
Basically Omnitrix is a arsenal, supposed to have everything for the user, including h2h combatt application which alone warrants it, considering this statement has come from techadron master, it should be sufficient to say it doesn't lack anything there. Humungausaur agility is kinda damning but about feats, Diamond hand winning against vilgax when he went serious. Vilgax is known for his hand to hand combatt as when Ben was talking about him, he specifically mentioned he has defeated vilgax in hand to hand combatt, which meant to be taken in feat context.
I have linked the video of above but it wasn't raw power, a regular human, just skilled enough to defeat extrasimensional creatures powered by dagon with incredible agility.

Make a Crt titled "George's skill" and add all this in his "Intelligence" category once accepted Reina chan 😳

Back