• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B tournament Round 1, Match 6 Felicia vs Eula

Now, one of the most feared characters of this tournament.
Round 1, Match 6: Felicia Mitsuki (Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Magia Record) (@Randomlamdom) vs Eula (Genshin Impact) (@Naitodesu)
Tournament
Rules: Equal Speed, Today's location is Tanetane Isalnd, anything above Low 7-B is restricted.

Quick Plot: Felicia started to make troubles in Tanetane Isalnd fighting with local creatures causing destruction to environment. Eula sees this and decides to straightforwardly challenge Felicia, to stop causing damage to Island.

Felicia:

Eula:

Inconclusive:

Alright so here is how Eula one shot: basically her burst increased her own physical damage by summoned the lightfall sword, and said it can be stacked by consumed the grimheart

I might be wrong and it's sound kind of vague lel, so i'll let the others correcting mine, but for time you can check it on her profile

Finally a character i somewhat know, but does felica have anything to survive a hit from Glacial Illumination?

Last edited:
Alright so here is how Eula one shot: basically her burst increased her own physical damage by summoned the lightfall sword, and said it can be stacked by consumed the grimheart

I might be wrong and it's sound kind of vague lel, so i'll let the others correcting mine, but for time you can check it on her profile
sorry can you send a video where she use this ability and glacial illumination?

So the idea is that Eula can boost her attacks up to 7-B territory?

If only the final attack of that chain is so strong, what if Felicia happens to dodge that one?
It should be also said, that as long as Felicia's soul gem isn't destroyed she can in principle keep going. So even if the attack destroys an arm or creates a hole in her chest that isn't necessarily game over.

Felicia's Ultra Great Big Hammer technique also sounds like a move that can deal a lot of damage.

As for the soul gem, lightfall sword is a problem as it woud explode in massive shockwave so even without knowing the location of the soul gem, the shockwave would do it

Then again, lightfall sword need a 7 second before exploded

Alright there's some medoka guys now, does Felicia have a way to take down Eula during her Glacial Illumination? If see does that would probably allow her to win

Asking this because after using Glacial Illumination Eula has knockback resistance and dura amp during the 7 second duration of the ult, if Felica doesn't kill Eula before then she's screwed, and Eula would use it first thing even in character

Back