• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Bracket R5: All Might vs Shantae

All Might has the advantage in stamina, range, lifting strenght and (probably) intelligence. Shantae seems to be more versatile, as her magic gives her a wider array of options.

I vote for All Might, as I figure he could keep his distance and use his Air Manip or get closer to pummel Shantae to a pulp.

She can't attack in that state, so it's like protect. She also doesn't know about his time limit, and if she tried to exploit it then he could conserve power by going small.

Shantae has the AP advantage and she can boost herself with several different items. Her intangibility also makes her invisible and she can make everything around her explode and/or heal herself with just a hip shake.

Gonna vote Shantae for those reasons.

Most of Santae's versatility seems to come at a cost or is limited in use, like with a time limit or taking large portions of her magic pool.

All Might doesn't really need to see Shantae to hit her, as his air pressure has massive AoE, so stealth isn't particularly useful. Her AP advantage is her best win condition, but All Might has a huge amount of pain tolerance, as well as is more skilled and intelligent than Shantae. His range counters her own range, so she'd need to get close to hit him, which is where he excels at.

Voting AM for higher skill, air pressure and stamina

Shante can poison, and will overall do better the more the fight drags out. How good is Shante in close quarters? If she's at least comparable, then things don't look so good for the symbol of peace.

The God Of Procrastination said:
She can't attack in that state, so it's like protect. She also doesn't know about his time limit, and if she tried to exploit it then he could conserve power by going small.
What? Yes she can attack while invulnerable

Also, her poison comes from one of her forms as a projectile, so it gets dodged by psuedo flight or blown away by air pressure. And she is not as skilled as All Might in cqc. He's been fighting bare handed for decades.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I mean, she only has those 15 seconds until she gets plummeled and messed up due to shockwaves
15 seconds is long enough with her ap advantage

He can knock the tiara off her head with his building uprooting air pressure and superior combat skills.

Having an AP advantage is worthless if your opponent can either dodge or blow away all your attacks.

How does she even activate her "normal" invincibility? Is it a dance?

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I mean, she only has those 15 seconds until she gets plummeled and messed up due to shockwaves
Her mirror shield can reflect it back, or just her normal shield to absorb them

Also KingofWolves its not a dance, its thought based magic

6 megatons vs 3.91 megatons isn't so big that she's going to be critically injuring him with every attack, btw. With All Mights pain tolerance, he can take many hits from Shantae before going down, especially since he's done so before against AFO where, even at his absolute limit, he could tank all the force of his own attack redirected back at him and push through.

Back