• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Bracket R4: Monkey (Dexter's Laboratory) vs Inuyasha (Character)

As much as I love Inuyasha and hate South Park, this is some of the poorest debating I've ever seen here. Maybe try some actual discussion before starting the fra train. Character A wins because hax isn't good enough.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
As much as I love Inuyasha and hate South Park, this is some of the poorest debating I've ever seen here. Maybe try some actual discussion before starting the fra train. Character A wins because hax isn't good enough.
I must agree. That said, Cartman can straight up burn Inu, gross him out, and even shed armor off of him.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Honestly I agree, these reasonings are awful.

From what I've heard, Inuyasha has a dimensional slicing ability where he sends multiple rifts at his opponent, which send them to the netherworld upon contact which Eric has 0 defence for. He'd also have to cross a gap of hundreds of meters to have a shot of attacking Inuyasha, against someone who is a more skilled combatant than him, and I believe the AP gap is hardly a problem.

Monkey typically fought with physical attacks, his heat vision isnt going to do shit to Inuyasha, and Inuyashas has FAR more experience in combat then Monkey. I give the win to Inuyasha due to combat experience, and the Black Tessiaga's attributes.

Back