• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After remenbering that miles don't abuses of his invisibility I think I will vote cuphead, even if miles can dodge almost all of cuphead longranged atacks, changing to scather shoot Should work to keep miles awy, and considering Cuphead has the AP advantage while in most of his fights he has the ap disavantage also helps cuphead here

not mentioning smoke bombs, P.sugar + Wheatstone would make really hard to get close to the cup(Trough I'm not sure if This combo would work like that)

After remenbering that miles don't abuses of his invisibility I think I will vote cuphead, even if miles can dodge almost all of cuphead longranged atacks, changing to scather shoot Should work to keep miles awy, and considering Cuphead has the AP advantage while in most of his fights he has the ap disavantage also helps cuphead here

not mentioning smoke bombs, P.sugar + Wheatstone would make really hard to get close to the cup(Trough I'm not sure if This combo would work like that)
Smoke bomb, P. Sugar, and Wheatstone are all charms, which Cuphead can only have one of each at a time.

Anyways, counted.

miles does not constantly abuse invisibility but he has shown that he will use it if he's having trouble or needs to sneak up on an opponent. and he can win the fight by just webbing up cuphead. It's gonna be a bit more difficult but I still got miles. plus he has experience dealing with tricky opponents.

Cuphead can scape the weabs with smoke bomb trough

and he used once against kingpin(argueable his most dificult fight to date) and the moment he used he still got hitted

and cuphead isn't dumb, the same way kingpin could hit miles cuphead could see where the webs are coming from or the direction he is beingh kicked to shove scatter shoot on miles face

miles does not constantly abuse invisibility but he has shown that he will use it if he's having trouble or needs to sneak up on an opponent. and he can win the fight by just webbing up cuphead. It's gonna be a bit more difficult but I still got miles. plus he has experience dealing with tricky opponents.
Cuphead could use Smoke dash

Cuphead proyectiles are way faster than he is, Miles has his precog, but even Chaser is supersonic+ or at minimun supersonic, compared to Cuphead transonic speed which is the speed Miles is equalized

Cuphead could use Smoke dash

Cuphead proyectiles are way faster than he is, Miles has his precog, but even Chaser is supersonic+ or at minimun supersonic, compared to Cuphead transonic speed which is the speed Miles is equalized
smoke dash if viewed as invisibility now from the looks of it so thats not going to get him out of it, but If its that fast then miles aint gonna dodging it, and he wont have a chance to do much if he gets hit. changing my vote to Cuphead.

smoke dash if viewed as invisibility now from the looks of it so thats not going to get him out of it, but If its that fast then miles aint gonna dodging it, and he wont have a chance to do much if he gets hit. changing my vote to Cuphead.
He can phase trough projectiles while invisible, I guess a CRT would be needed to fix It trough

Counted
if he can phase through it then i dont see how miles can win.
It only works for like, half a second at a time.

he cant do that though. he can barely dodge cuphead's attacks if at all, while cuphead has the ap advantage, dodges things way worse than miles can do, and can phase through miles' webs. that all is way to much for this miles.
beingh able to phase don't mean he can't hit all weabs, and beingh invvisible means cuphead will shoot on his direction all the time

beingh able to phase don't mean he can't hit all weabs, and beingh invvisible means cuphead will shoot on his direction all the time
being able to phase means the webs dont matter cause he can just phases through. and his projectiles are super sonic now. miles gets stomped here if he cant pin him with webs.

funny how many matches go from "he unequivocally wins the other guy can't do anything" to "i don't see how he can possibly win the other guy stomps"
basically character with leess suport is ******* on, whem supports get there they need tosay so much info that the ones with avergy knolodge think it's a stomp

Back