• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B tournament. Round 1 Match 4 Monkey vs Choco Bibi

Tournament
Round 1, Match 4: Monkey (Dexter's Laboratory) (@Psychomaster35) vs Choco Bibi (PVP Round) (Hardcore Levelling Warrior) (@Sir_Ovens)

Rules: Equal Speed, today's location is Chimera Lab (which is inside of Murasaki Forest which you can count as forest with a lot of trees).

Quick plot: Choco Bibi went inside of Chimera Lab where he sees many Pigmask warriors beaten, as soon as he saw why are they running away he sees a group of Pigmasks being beaten by a monkey in a suit. Choco decided to go forward against the monkey.

Bibi:

Monkey:

Inconclusive:

If Monkey makes good use of Telekinesis that would be a strong argument for it

I feel like Monkey stomps but I don't know why

EDIT

Video of Monkey in action and here is another one

Monkey is a capable and skillful opponent even after he lost his powers when fighting Huntor. He can is skilled enough to only target a person's weapon to disarm them and took down two fighters one right after the other after being lasso'd

I don't know enough about Choco to give a vote just yet

Monkey's Telekinesis shouldn't be affected by Choco's Attack Reflection due to Choco's Attack Reflection seemingly only working on tangible targets

Last edited:
I feel like Monkey stomps but I don't know why

EDIT

Video of Monkey in action and here is another one

Monkey is a capable and skillful opponent even after he lost his powers when fighting Huntor. He can is skilled enough to only target a person's weapon to disarm them and took down two fighters one right after the other after being lasso'd

I don't know enough about Choco to give a vote just yet

Monkey's Telekinesis shouldn't be affected by Choco's Attack Reflection due to Choco's Attack Reflection seemingly only working on tangible targets
kek, he just pulled out solar system.

Bibi only uses magic so he wouldn't have anything to disarm. Also his weapons are made of mana and can be turned on or off at Bibi's command.

Bibi's main method of attack is teleportation magic, which allows him to teleport himself sporadically and unpredictably. Telekinesis won't really affect him since he can just teleport to another location.

Any ranged attack gets reflected via Bibi opening a portal and sending it back to the opponent.

Also, Bibi can teleport his opponent's heart out of their chest but that requires a bit of concentration.

Last edited:
Bibi only uses magic so he wouldn't have anything to disarm. Also his weapons are made of mana and can be turned on or off at Bibi's command.

Bibi's main method of attack is teleportation magic, which allows him to teleport himself sporadically and unpredictably. Telekinesis won't really affect him since he can just teleport to another location.

Any ranged attack gets reflected via Bibi opening a portal and sending it back to the opponent.

Also, Bibi can teleport his opponent's heart out of their chest but that requires a bit of concentration.
How much concentration are we talking for the heart thing? Can he do it if Monkey keeps up pressure through constant attacks?

While he can teleport out of the telekinesis, that doesn't really protect him from getting hit by the telekinetic blast in the first place. Then again, I don't know if Monkey goes for stuff like that.

The heart teleportation thing requires Monkey to be unaware.

so what are the wincon of the characters?
Bibi just needs to stab Monkey fatally or teleport his heart out of his chest.

Monkey needs to decapitate Bibi because he can still fight for a while even without a heart.

Monkey one shots and blitzes
tenor.gif

Back