• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2C, High 3A, 2C Kirby upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys it's Chiraq a newcomer to vsb. I peeped that most orb the top tiers in Kirby only cap out at 4A. Which is unfortunate because there is feats and statements that imply that they are wayyy stronger. First off it's stated 3 times that Kirby has infinite power [[1]] [[2]] [[3]] Kirby would have infinite power on a 3D scale. In order to rise a dimensional tier you would have to have inaccessible and beyond infinite levels of power. So he would be high 3A by default. Next to Low 2C. Kirby defeated magalor when amped by the Master crown who could use the entire universe as a weapon. [[4]]. Then when he was defeated by Kirby, the very spatial structure and fabric of the universe began crumbling and tearing. So magalor wasn't only affecting the matter but the space itself. [[5]]. [[6]] He also claps Master Hand and Crazy Hand, the former creating the Smash universe. [[7]] When they are defeated the time-space ceases to exist.[[8]]. He defeated Marx-Soul who created a realm with countless celestial bodies [[9]]. This follows the trend as it dissapears when the enemy is defeated [[10]]. Then on to the 2C shit. He is able to and defeat Dark mind who conquered the Mirror dimension and Dream Land. [[11]] He can also manipulate and has complete control and Domain over these time-spaces.[[12]]. Dark mind is also Able to shatter the space of said dimension.[[13]] https://deathbattlefanon.wikia.com/wiki/File:Dark_Mirror_broken.png. He is able to damage and tank attacks from void termina, who was gonna destroy everything [[14]]. He is also said to "end all tomorrows"[[15]. Void is also called a destroyer of worlds [16] Another quote saying he'll destroy all of existence [17]. So he would at least be able to destroy three seperate universe sized time spaces. These scans imply that the mirror dimensions are all connec[[18]] [19]. So please look these over and upgrade my boi Kirby. Peace out, Chriaq.

Infinite Power: These are all hyperboles that are heavily contradicted by a lot of things in the verse and never confirmed in the actual games.

Magolor: Simply warping space-time isn't an AP feat. And while Magolor does have some reasons to have AP feats, Another Dimension being universal in size is not confirmed nor hinted at, so this feat is considered 4-A at best here.

Master Hand: Crossover scaling is not a thing here. Even then, Master Hand's Low 2-Cness was brought into question in the past.

Marx: Him creating this world is also not confirmed and even then, wouldn't be beyond 4-A.

Dark Mind: Conquering a realm isn't an AP feat. Neither is destroying the mirror that leads to the mirror world. And one of your scan is untranslated.

Void Termina: All of his statements are too vague to assume he just busts things in a single attack, especially since "worlds" could easily refer to planets.

We've had many, many Kirby threads in the past and believe me, if Kirby was 3-A I think that some people would have already made him so.

Why do we assume the universe is smaller or larger it would be a safer assumption to say it's the same size also magalor would be effecting all the matter and space time so it would be 4D since he would be effecting the universe as a whole.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Infinite Power: These are all hyperboles that are heavily contradicted by a lot of things in the verse and never confirmed in the actual games.
Magolor: Simply warping space-time isn't an AP feat. And while Magolor does have some reasons to have AP feats, Another Dimension being universal in size is not confirmed nor hinted at, so this feat is considered 4-A at best here.

Master Hand: Crossover scaling is not a thing here. Even then, Master Hand's Low 2-Cness was brought into question in the past.

Marx: Him creating this world is also not confirmed and even then, wouldn't be beyond 4-A.

Dark Mind: Conquering a realm isn't an AP feat. Neither is destroying the mirror that leads to the mirror world. And one of your scan is untranslated.

Void Termina: All of his statements are too vague to assume he just busts things in a single attack, especially since "worlds" could easily refer to planets.

We've had many, many Kirby threads in the past and believe me, if Kirby was 3-A I think that some people would have already made him so.
Magalor used his hax against kirby, all of existance is not vague enough to not be universal, destroying something infinite in 2 attacks is still infinite, master hand showed up in kirby the amazing mirror, kirby is literally stated to be infinite, and stop.

Please fix your images. You need to download them and reupload to the site.

@Immortal Except these aren't universes. These are random spaces and pocket dimensions that weren't proven to be of similar size to the main universe. So we can't assume it is.

@Melon

How does that relate to Magolor being 3-A? All of existence might imply 3-A scale, but not neccessarily AP. It doesn't imply that this destruction will be in one blow or in a short time. It doesn't matter if he showed up, it's still a crossover. And no, I won't stop.

Nothing states he created anything. It's just an assumption based on visuals.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Immortal Except these aren't universes. These are random spaces and pocket dimensions that weren't proven to be of similar size to the main universe. So we can't assume it is.
@Melon

How does that relate to Magolor being 3-A? All of existence might imply 3-A scale, but not neccessarily AP. It doesn't imply that this destruction will be in one blow or in a short time. It doesn't matter if he showed up, it's still a crossover. And no, I won't stop.

Nothing states he created anything. It's just an assumption based on visuals.
Why would you assert void is not using AP? youd need to prove that it isnt. and if it took 100000000000000000000000 attacks to destroy infinity, its still 3A.

Master hand is a cannon boss. whether or not its the same kirby is unimportant, its the same

Master hand and eating him literally turns kirby to smash kirby. so kirby can cannonly become smash kirby.

All of this plus a literally infinite statement

also, its stated the mirror world is made from all the wishes of dark minds.

There is one thing that isn't false here, Another Dimension is a universe as stated in 2 pause descriptions. Does this matter at all for anything? No, as Magolor did nothing to affect all of Another Dimension as far as we know.

Magalor is consistently stated to be threat to the entire universe. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/536003600896229389/536234907685617664/image3.jpg http://imgur.com/npbNXqh http://i.imgur.com/qjrHs6r.png http://i.imgur.com/ssQ4EdY.png He even stated he'll make the ENTIRE UNIVERSE bow down to him. So not only is it consistent, it's also very blatant as well.The Master Crown which Magalor and Magalor EX draw power from is stated to have unlimited and limitless power http://i.imgur.com/f1IxFoa.png http://i.imgur.com/5AapCxY.png Limitless in this context would be synominous with infinite both by definition and other stuff regarding infinite quantities before. He defeated Landia Ex multiple times.https://youtu.be/c02ArVFw1HY?t=511. It's implied right here that Landia wasn't holding back by at least the third fight [1] Landia was also in possession of the Master Crown. Kirby then defeats Dark Taranza who is stronger then Paralell Landia and almost the Fianl Boss of the game. [2] So these feats and showings are consistent.

I got to say that this is one poorly organized OP, especially with all the images being too big. I tried fixing the images a bit more, but Saikou said just about everything. None of this seems legit.

Why don't you guys just do like Saikou and put the name of a character and next to that a reasoning (& links) as to why they should get anything?

@Chiraq None of that is an AP feat. Threatening something doesn't mean you are able to destroy it. Him making the universe bow down to him means he will rule over its inhabitants, again not an AP feat, unless you want to say a real life government is 6-B for ruling a country. A lot of things are called infinite/limitless, doesn't make them High 3-A if they don't have actual feats on that level.

Void, which I would guess has the more credible vague statements, was just going to destroy some things and be a tyrant to everyone as proven in his last pause description and the dimensions in which he presumably won. His statements also come from a delusional guy while singing some religious stuff.

I think only Nil is tier 2, and that being is only Hinted to exists, but aside of this unknown lore, here i go.

@Eficiente, Magolor has an attack called "another Dimension" the only think im thinking on probably being tier 3 would be magolor, but still vague.

Ah yes, regarding Termina, im pretty sure he was going to destroy everything, being tyrant doesnt mean he Will not destroy everything, tyranical rage doesnt mean he Will be just tyrant and destroy everything, remember, in the Game, the last world, It says: "its born... Only to destroy" Also Kumazaki said that the dark power made Void Termina to feel an uncesantly need to destroy, this doesnt mean Void Termina is 3-A of course, just clarifying.

I already told you why Void isn't tier 2, stop calling it Nil when nobody else does.

Do not affirm that as a fact if you can't prove it.

Being tyrant does mean he's not going to destroy the universe, he can't be a ruler of anyone if everyone is dead. You have a habit of ignoring context to try to get characters high tiers, and now you also show ignoring information and warp it to how it suits better what you want, you should consider stop doing that.

Nil =/= Void Termina, also Niru is the japanese name of Void, i use "Nil" to refer to that mysterious being. I need to find the scan, but i know its 100% real. Void Termina is ultimately messed up, he is born... Only to destroy, the darkness hyness gathered transformed into a corrupt power in Termina, he destroys, and destroy, Termina is the destroyer of worlds, a killing machine, its corruption will force it to destroy everything, even if he wants to be a tyrant, he will destroy anyways.

Im a modern kirby Lore master, im serious when i talk aboit Nil, also, im not asking for an upgrade, just clarifying things, you should know the lore aswell, if you want to understand me. Kumazaki said it, Void felt an uncesantly need to destroy. Also the last "world" of the game, Kirby Star allies, its descriptipn says it, "he is born... Only to destroy" that line its not headcanon, its real, Void Termina will not rule, ge will destroy, remember, Hyness wanted to escape to another dimension after summoning Termina, remember the tweet? Hyness wanted to go, why do it if Termina would just rule? Termina was going to destroy, not rule!

Kirby71 said:
Im a modern kirby Lore master
You are more of a wanker who makes me waste time pointing out the lack of common sense of your claims. This thread is a compilation of wrong things that need to be explained in detail, surprisingly enough you coming up with your already rejected claims of a character being 3-A is nothing but a buffoonery.

Don't get angry at me, dont ignore me, sorry, but... I told you, im not trying an upgrade, i only want to prove that VT was going to destroy everything, and i said that wasnt going to give him 3-A, and im giving facts, i just want to clarify VT, and you come here, and CALL MY STATEMENTS A BUFFONERY, im one of the most knowledgeable member in kirby lore, seriously, im trying to be useful, i want to help, i dont mean to wank, i dont want that, i hate wank, and you go and say that, you have a problem, you go very hostile with people that doesnt agree with you, change that.

Putting things on caps, calling your claims "facts" and claiming to be "one of the most knowledgeable member in kirby lore" when you're clearly not are all things that prove my point, if we go by ignoring how clearly contradictory the stuff you said was. Stop crying every time things don't go your way.

Can you please organize this mess? Otherwise I'll have to close it.

Uh, im not ignoring your stuff, im only giving an interpretation of what im sure It is, what about yours? Dont you do the same? You take your statements as facts, your facts contradict with my stuff, and so does mine with your, its vague, so i give what i think It is, and you went very hostile with me, just because i gave me, saying that im a wanker Who does try yo get the highest tier possible.

Im a hardcore Kirby fan, i actually know a lot friend, respect my interpretation too, im respecting you, do the same.

Sera EX said:
Otherwise I'll have to close it.
Plese do it. This thread aims to upgrade like 5 characters with disorganized proposals from each of them, and then Kirby71 is trying to derail it with his nonsense.

Wait, no, we can organize this, no derail, but what do you want me to do not Talk about? Termina wanting to destroy everything? Ill debate that anyways, this thread or another, But carefully, i make sure It doesnt go chaotic, i hate It.

Fresh restart, Thanos, Snap.

>"Kirby has infinite power! Check out these sources! [3] "

>"The nearly infinite power within this lifeform is astonishing."

Good going, OP.

Royalty1702 said:

Good going, OP.
The original japanese version outright says infinite. We still take It as hyperbole, we want an actual feat to confirm. Edit: wait, xD, this one mistake from the OP is hilarious.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/536003600896229389/566712555435851781/image0.jpg In this scan it says that Void Termina is the origin of all creation and possibility, so "everything in this context is referring to literally all of existence. So Void is 2C. Dark Mind not only conquered these universes, but has complete dominance over these spaces. About Magalor, the statements aren't contradicted so they can be used. Kirby has other scaling on that level. He defeats dimensional doomers, which are extra-dimensional beings. Magalor also literally attacks Kirby with the universes. You can see tons of galaxies and other celestial bodies in the clip. So Kirby again is within these tiers of power.

Chriaq said:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/536003600896229389/566712555435851781/image0.jpgI this scan it says that Void Termina is the origin of all creation and possibility, so "everything in this context is referring to literally all of existence. So Void is 2C. Dark Mind not only conquered these universes, but has complete dominance over these spaces. About Magalor, the statements aren't contradicted so they can be used. Kirby has other scaling on that level. He defeats dimensional doomers, which are extra-dimensional beings. Magalor also literally attacks Kirby with the universes. You can see tons of galaxies and other celestial bodies in the clip. So Kirby again is within these tiers of power.
1) You got That Lore wrong, That is Nil, not VT, and even the former is just a theory/Real but very vague/Very unknown to even be taken seriously, so no.

2) dark mind, Corrupted Mirror world but that doesnt make it, Also showing dominante over universes doesnt give you automatically that tier, that is why Boros isnt 3-A

3) Doomers are extra-dimensional? They are just inhabitants from another universe, don't think so.

4) Maybe, the "another Dimension" attack has to be checked.

• Void is the ancestor of everything, he didn't just created the multiverse.
  • Dark Mind has no "complete dominance over" realities, he has unknown range with Spatial Manipulation, universal range is already a stretch, 2 universe is just ludicrous.
  • Magolor's statements don't need to be contradicted, they need to be proven true. This is on his hyperboles, him ruling over the universe is legit.
  • Another Dimension does indeed transcend space and time, but this is meaningless due to all the contradictions to the implications this would create. When you look to all the context this just means that time works different there.
  • There is no proof of Magolor attacking Kirby with a universe, let alone more than that. The galaxies Magolor attacks Kirby with have around the same size as Kirby, so this isn't even a 3-B feat.
  • Magolor warps and ends up destroying stars and nebula, but no galaxies, which is why he is 4-A.

Royalty1702 said:

Good going, OP.
Tbf, and as absolutely pointless as it is, that was a mistranslation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back