• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2C, High 3A, 2C Kirby upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiraq is wrong. Kirby is more like galaxy level and every statement needs to have no contradictions which he can't prove it doesn't have so yeah get negged Lhiraq.

Since this topic was created, can I bring up the fact that the final magolor battle level looks like a spinning black hole? (Unless this was, uh, mentioned before)

"Another Dimension being universal in size is not confirmed nor hinted at"

Nah, it's confirmed to be another universe in Star Allies.

That said I don't really have much to say. While I think Kirby's tier 3, it's more like 3-C.

Cal, forgive the mischief i caused, im sorry, so, what do you about tier 3-C Kirby, what do you have?

Cal im sorry, for what i did above, i became chaotic.

Now im having problems with a supposed "Ancestor of the origin" the Lore mentioned, idk what It is, if you are interested, you could come to the reddit post about me and StarDDDude debating about Void, It Will be an interesting Lore and theories read for you Cal, wanna come there?

SDisk said:
Since this topic was created, can I bring up the fact that the final magolor battle level looks like a spinning black hole? (Unless this was, uh, mentioned before)
It was a portal, and it was too small to be important.

If infinite power Kirby is taken literally that would mean that the Triforce would be Teir 0 due to it being stated as Omnipotent

The infinite power is a Hyperbole

Sptflcrw said:
"Im a modern kirby Lore master"

lol. close this
Well, sorry, i let myself out this time, but, i wasnt lying at that part, im actually very knowledgeable in Kirby lore, if any doubt in Lore, you can ask me for anything in that, and ill do It happily, i love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back