• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Vegeta?????, or "At Least 3-A" as Aeyu claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also feel like I need to stress this.

Jiren was obviously toying with Vegeta, pummeling him with casual blows and tanking his Final Flash without a scratch. Not even little scuff marks.

This is not necessary. People are quick to upgrade dragon ball for some of the smallest things, wait a few more episodes.

Sure, I don't see the previews normally, so if anything interesting is gonna happen in the next episode, we should ideally wait.

@AKM

In the next episode, Vegeta gets a form beyond Super Saiyan Blue.

That's the short version, in case you haven't seen the preview.

This should be closed tbh. Nothing Vegeta has done has ever changed the power scale of Vegeta < Hit < Goku <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Jiren. Vegeta's new transformation will be likely comparable to standard kaioken Goku, while Goku still has access to much higher levels of kaioken.

After watching the episode, I fail to understand why this is even a thread.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I just don't think we should give DBS special treatement and make chars who aren't anywhere near the upper limit of 3-A the "At least 3-A" statement.
Though with this statement, 3-A applies to the observable universe by our standards, which is smaller than any total universe in DB, and High 3-A implies infinite 3-A power. We have no middle ground, which is why they would still be 3-A.

Unite My Rice said:
After watching the episode, I fail to understand why this is even a thread.
I originally only made this for discussion, not revision, but I accidently moved this onto the wrong board. I would like this thread to be kept up across the next few episodes as Vegeta gets stronger to make weekly by weekly discussion about Vegeta's power.

I'd say we should wait till the next episode; for now, Vegeta's definitely not Low 2-C. Jiren was obviously holding back and taking no damage from his best attack. Additionally, while Jiren did see a lot of potential in Goku early on, he viewed Vegeta as a disappointment prior to the final flash.

Yes, but he perhaps gains a new form; I doubt SSB is low 2-C based on what is speculated in episode 122 at the very least. Otherwise, Hit would have been Tier 2 due to punching a hole in Jiren.

Can people just wait for the next episode instead of making "Low 2-C" Vegeta threads before the fight has even reached some sort of conclusion?

The thread was made to make Vegeta "at least 3-A", not necessarily to make him anything like Low 2-C. There is reasoning behind it earlier in the thread, but the notion has been dismissed because we are going to wait until next episode.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
The thread was made to make Vegeta "at least 3-A", not necessarily to make him anything like Low 2-C. There is reasoning behind it earlier in the thread, but the notion has been dismissed because we are going to wait until next episode.
No, it's for general discussion about how powerful vegeta is now and will be over the next few weeks.

There's nothing to really prove he's "at least Universe level". Universe level itself is a broad tier to begin with and Vegeta has had no implications of being either of the two. Vegeta is just proving to be significantly above baseline is all.

Vegeta confirms Jiren didn't try as much
Vegeta himself comments that Jiren wasn't trying as hard when the two of them were fighting. By extension of giving Vegeta "at least 3-A", we're implying that Goku magically also scales to this. There is nothing to prove they are at that when they quite clearly haven't displayed anything that suggests that Universal is just their minimum power and that they are possibly beyond it. By doing an "at least", you're implying they're possibly stronger. Again, nothing has proven these characters to be at "at least Universal " or "Universal+". People are just jumping the gun again because "X character did something interesting!" in Dragon Ball Super.

Point is, we need to wait for another episode regardless before anything is applied to the profile in general. Vegeta's Final Flash literally did nothing with nothing warranting a possible revision besides a few statements made by characters who were amazed by Vegeta's power, but that is all thrown out the window with statements later on with how Jiren wasn't using as much power as he did against Goku or how the Final Flash didn't even phase him. Even if this has been repeated, the real clincher there was obviously the fact that Jiren didn't care to use as much power as he did against UIO Goku. When he actually commented on that, Vegeta got decimated really easily. You shouldn't so carelessly upgrade something when we have another episode next week which gives Vegeta a new form.

These things have already been discussed, though. You're mainly just repeating things that have already been said earlier in the thread.

Well, uhm, this thread can probably be closed, I think most of us think it's best to wait until next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back