• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Vegeta?????, or "At Least 3-A" as Aeyu claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamangohan

CHAD mango
Joke Battles
Administrator
I am VERY unsure, mostly doubtful. But If not a Content Revision, I think this topic AT LEAST deservs a general discussion based on the newest and future DBS episodes?

Vegeta says that Jiren was stronger during his first fight with Goku.

Jiren is holding back a lot even more then before.

Subs just came out.

Crap, you beat me to it.

I disagree with Low 2-C, but I think that At least 3-A Goku and Vegeta is possible, along with possibly Kefla and Anilaza (this was already talked about 2 weeks ago)

That's true, but he at least did take Jiren off guard and I'm pretty sure there were quotes about his power being faaaar stronger than was thought was possible. Additionally, U11 was worried about his power. I can provide scans if needed, as usual. Coupled with the past events, I could support an at least 3-A, but Low 2-C is a no-go until possibly next week.

hmm, most of you disagree, I would like this thread to be moved to general discussion

Yeah but, the way I see at least 3-A is that there isn't really evidence to support the blatant higher rating (as in, he could be a portion of Jiren's power, however, this isn't really evidenced, and I also thought the infinite thing was inapplicable when talking about DBS), but it's still just a 3-A, albeit showing that that level of characters is far stronger than the other 3-A's to an indeterminate or unstated degree. It's not a possibly higher, for instance. I still think that U11 worrying is indicative of maybe being in this tier of power, and if you compare it to Kefla, we could take her "infinite energy," statements more seriously.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I don't agrees with At least 3-A. The gap between 3-A and High 3-A is literally infinite.
(Mentioned this on Discord but posting it here just cuz)

So is the gap between 2-A and High 2-A, yet At least 2-A exists.

Like I said Vegeta said that Jiren was using less power against him then he did against Goku.

"You were much faster and stronger when you fought Kakarot!"

2-A is different because it is more like "At least High 3-A". Literally the lowest level of 2-A is infinite. You cannot express a 2-A being stronger than another without the "At least.

But 3-A is very much quantifiable.

I think it works for mainly stuff I said above :p

It shows that that level of characters is WAAAAY above the other 3-A's, but that there's not enough evidence to warrant the possibly higher, although it could potentially be argued. I think that U11's fear about Vegeta's growing power (it was stated to be far more than before) and the coupled statements about Kefla in previous episodes might be enough to warrant this.

Additionally, I would rate this more off of his Final Flash or maximum potential as an SSB than anything. It may not have *damaged* Jiren, but it enraged him enough to vastly increase his power and knocked him over, something Hit couldn't even do when piercing Jiren's heart. You can also argue that Goku has demonstrated becoming more powerful each time he gets UI (as I referenced 2 weeks ago)

Uh.

There are 3-As which are much, much, much stronger than DBS 3-As. And they don't get At least.

See Amitabha. Or literally any character who has access to Big-Bang levels of power (Mass-energy of the universe). Or Amped Human Torch who can raise himself to the plank temperature.

But I'm more saying that the reason they should get that is due to being able to affect or be comparable to characters of a much higher tier, something that should be impossible if they are *truly* infinitely above those characters.

At least 3-A is still just 3-A, in my mind. In VS Battles, for instance, we don't treat "possibly higher," or "at least," as necessarily meaning one character is stronger than the other.

I just don't think we should give DBS special treatement and make chars who aren't anywhere near the upper limit of 3-A the "At least 3-A" statement.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I just don't think we should give DBS special treatement and make chars who aren't anywhere near the upper limit of 3-A the "At least 3-A" statement.
In all honesty I just want to apply it generally, lol. It's just that DBS would be affected by it the most.

Vegeta might I said might get Low 2-C next episode because it's confirmed he's surpassing SSB.

Also possibly new form as he stands next to UI Goku in the ending and in the preview his hair is far darker, his aura is darking, and his hair his bigger.

I believe this Goku after two UI "might" also be Low 2-C, but we have to wait for more episodes to see if this is true or not.

What about possibly higher then?

My main point is the worry U11 had, which they shouldn't have had at a finite character's attack vs an infinity + infinite character, mixed with the combined reactions everyone showed + Kefla's statements about having "infinite energy,", etc

I can pull out scans if I need to corroborate and stuff

I think it's reasonable to assume he might reach Low 2-C next episode.

Characters looking worried doesn't really mean much. Beerus had a few moments where he looked pretty anxious against SSGod Goku but we now know that he was infinitely more powerful than Goku back then.

I mean, another point is that the U11 GoD worried over Vegeta's massive increase in power. Why would he be afraid of Vegeta that's weaker than UIO Goku (first)?

Well, Vegeta blatantly said "You were faster and stronger when you fought Kakarot". Means Jiren was holding back in this fight.

Vegeta also said "I've never encountered an energy as strong and heavy as this." This was said when Jiren was holding back. Make of that what you will. It can either be interpreted as "Held back Jiren who fought Vegeta is stronger than Infinite Zamasu" making everyone who fought and scales to a held back Jiren Low 2-C. Note that Shin's statement was also for a held back Jiren who fought SSB/SSBKKx20 Goku. I don't have an opinion on this but if it gets accepted, we'll have to assume that hakaishins destroying 2 universes would be close to 2-C.

I don't mind an "At least" rating though.

He didn't push Whis back in any form; Whis was merely training him. I doubt Jiren was doing the same. I'm not necessarily clamoring for an upgrade on Vegeta's behalf, I'm more saying that At least 3-A was already discussed and I still think it holds some merits, as posited two weeks ago when we were told to wait until this episode.

Unite My Rice said:
Vegeta has also sparred against Whis so..... ;)
If that is a reply to my comment:

Whis can obviously hold back to Vegeta's level. I was talking only about Jiren who was holding back and still can be interpreted as stronger than IZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back