• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Smash Bros once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been talked about before, but i just found out that some arguments used against Low 2-C Smash like (They are just toys! and You cannot kill a god, you dummy!) Are pretty bad.

So i guess its apropiate to execize my will and make another thread about it hoping Low 2-C Smash is finally a thing!

There are three major things i think went over most people´s heads in this thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1761225#28

1.- Classic Mode is 100% CANON as shown in the Brawl Throphy description, where
Masterhand1
every single throphy is comparable to each other and can fight Master Hand as he takes joy in challenging them.

2.-The Smash World and The World of Beyond (Probably an allegory to the real world) are separate, and just as real as the real world. Not a kid´s room like in Smash64.

Masterhand21

3.-Master Hand in Smash 4 is only stated to be the source of creation IN the smash bros universe, not the source of creation OF the Smash Bros Universe. While this might might seen underwhelming, it means that Master Hand is the main source of creation, but not the only or the defininite one.
Super smash bros trophies master hand by hawtlinkgasm64-dab1f40

4.-Sonic Hurt Tabuu´s wings, Ganondorf got knocked out after being struck against one of Tabuu´s restrains on MH, etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRl-3tPFXw8

And all of them teamed together against Tabuu. I dont see the outlier anywhere.

So, in conclusion, Smash Bros Characters should be

Low 7-B, Possibly Low 2-C

At least Small City level(Should be comparable to SSB Kirby). Universe+ (Able to hurt Tabuu)

And for Smash 4 characters

(Comparable to fighters who fought Tabuu)

Worst case scenario is considering all those non-Brawl characters non canon to emmissary and thus, should stay with their Low 7-B tiering.

But i do see them as comparable to each other, so this worst case scenario is not that likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back