• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case, can there be wiki made for those weights Nack used that knocked Sonic out then?

With Cal saying Al's "Blast" and not saying anymore than that, I just can't agree Sonic tanking a 2C attack. It's like saying Thanos with a gun and Hulk surviving the... vague type of "Thanos Bullet", makes Hulk have god like durability. I'm not ok with that.

It could be Al and Cal thought Sonic and Tails were 8B or something and they were actually higher. The vagueness of this feat is very clear. Lower tier characters have survived attacks from higher tier characters before and I didn't see any reality warping from that blast.

Usopp surviving hits from Luffy is a good example of lower tiers surviving hits from higher tiers. If that example works here in the thread.

>Proof? that's purely headcanon.

>There' no vagueness at all.Sonic and Tails survived a blast from a Low 2-C and they were even impressed with the feat of strength.

>It's not an outlier when you have several other consistent Low 2-C feats along with it.

Um, Oblivion, I meant that as a joke about the weights. I put it right under the Nack using weights comment as a joke.

Probably because that's an outlier.

Outliner? He tanked Mr. 4's bat to the head before that.

Executor N0 said:
Okay, I was coming back to reply again, but what happened here ?
A bunch of derailment from ElixirBlue. Anyways I will repost my response.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Alright, let me respond to Executor's points.

"It's pretty straightforward that Naugus was responsible for the Silent Zone content, although without a certain time frame I believe the most that can be given about the feat is Tier 4."

The Zone of Silence was stated by both Sonic and Rotor to be a universe so him creating it would be a Low 2-C feat. A tier 4 character wouldn't be capable of creating an entire universe. It was a tiny bubble of space-time before Naugus created it.

In any case, full control of the zone is exclusive when it is within its territory, which makes it very "dependent" on it. Within the limits of the Zone where we could say that he is Low 2-C no other character was a threat to him. I think it's possible for us to leave Naugus as Tier 4 out of the Silence Zone, since it is said that he did it remotely, which I interpret to be outside of it, but inside the Silence Zone it would be Low 2-C or even 2-C (Since he fused the Silence Zone with the Void, both non-finite space-time pocket dimensions)

This is true, Naugus is more powerful within the zone, but he would have needed to be tier 2 to have created it in the first place. You do bring up a good point about him fusing the Zone of Silence with the Void being 2-C. What I would propose is Low 2-C in base, 2-C within the Zone of Silence.

"Yes, Knuckles has the power of a chaos emerald, but it's not something he really uses. The whole story of Knuckles being so powerful is what led to Chaos Knuckles. He has this power and he even manifested this "energy", but it was never something he controlled or used until he became Chaos Knuckles, where he actually demonstrated such power to its fullest."

Fair point.

"This is indeed legitimate, but I believe that with Chaos having never demonstrated great feats with Chaos Emeralds could indicate that he does not use them "correctly". But this is my nitpicking"

I think a being made of pure liquid Chaos energy would know how to use the Chaos Emeralds' power but that's just me.

"I think by now we've come to something a little ridiculous. The big point of Chaos Emeralds is "they have infinite power, but you have to control their power". In the first Genesis Wave we saw Eggman affecting only one universe using a chaos emerald, but in the second Genesis Wave we saw him affecting all Sonic-verse universes (With the Megaman-verse) using a single chaos emerald as well.

The explanation for this is simple "It's the same source of power, but you need to know how to use it." Just a character having a chaos emerald and firing some burst of energy using that power doesn't mean that it's a low 2-C or higher energy blast.

But yes, Chaos Emeralds does have these Low 2-C to 2-A feats (Anyway, I have my problems with the whole "Great Harmony" thing). But except when Chaos used her (or when DeathEgg with Power Rings was able to match the power of one), they were always placed above most other characters as long as the user knew how to use their power."

Fair, although as others have mentioned a single Chaos Emerald should still be above the Ultimate Annihilator even at their weakest. Naugus and especially Mogul have mastery in Ixis Magicks which include being able to manipulate Power Rings, natural by-products of the Chaos Emeralds. So them being able to draw Low 2-C amounts of power from a Chaos Emerald I do think is a given for them.

"But, they in fact survived a blast from Low 2-C characters and Omega did damage in Feist, with these feats not really having anything to say "they are false" (Unless we count "They aren't using their Low 2-C power" or "They got caught off guard"... or "Every moment later they are god-like against Sonic and the others")"

Al & Cal were bloodlusted and their battle was threatening the existence of other zones while Sonic and Tails got hit by their blast, so it wasn't like they were holding back if that's what anyone is concerned about.

I took that last one back because I rethought it and it seem more unproductive than the other things i've been saying.

Eh, Base Sonic tanking a 2-C "blast" in that weird zone of weird properties is going to put Base Archie Sonic in tier 2-C. I still think Sonic tanking that is as much an outlier as Sonic's "magic shoes lol" but whatever.

Should there be thread for Feist then? Since the Zone cops captured Al & Cal but went nope to Feist.

I. Forgot. The. Feist. Tank. By. Sonic. I can't even argue against it by saying that feat happen at the end of the "Toon" era because Feist's power stays consistent (buffed) 100 issues later and Sonic remembers the attack which is why he is afraid of Feist. GG on me, I lost. Sonic has Low 2-C durability.

Genericstickman said:
No when everyone possibly gets upgraded to Low 2-C Egg Beater will stay the same tier it is in
... ok. I'm new here so I guess i'm lacking knowledge for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back