• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you familiar with the entirety of Marvel and DC Comics?

Also surviving a blast doesn't mean Sonic would scale. Captain America survived blows from Thanos. Kid Gohan survived blows from Frieza. Articuno survived an attack from Mewtwo. Crono survived an attack from Dream Devourer. If they're not shown as equals or comparable, they don't scale.

The real cal howard said:
@Shadow. They do though. That's the point of consistency. That's why the tents low ends and high ends exist.
Not when the lower ends don't imply the character's full capability, or you have a lot of feats that are higher.

Also Low 2-C isn't even a high end when base characters have contended with 2-As like Enerjak and Master Mogul.

No, this thread is proving consistent Low 2-C Chaos Emeralds, as Ex put it.
And proving why the main cast scales to it as explaneid

Plus the Xorda weapon argument is a AoE fallacy, just because it was going to destroy the solar System doesn't mean it's Ap is only of that, plus Amy already scales to 4-B

Well, not really considering how many times Sonic's feet has been hitting the planet over the years...

You're abusing the AoE fallacy. That's not how it works. People love to use that argument that argument (not even specifically talking about Sonic) to justify outliers.

Are you familiar with the entirety of Marvel and DC Comics?

Also surviving a blast doesn't mean Sonic would scale. Captain America survived blows from Thanos. Kid Gohan survived blows from Frieza. Articuno survived an attack from Mewtwo. Crono survived an attack from Dream Devourer. If they're not shown as equals or comparable, they don't scale.
Good thing Scourge is stated and implied to be stronger than Al and Cal then

Would everyone even scale? Like i'm not sure why Sally or some other characters would actually scale to Sonic.

@ElixirBlue Scourge could subjugate his entire planet by himself so I doubt everyone scales, also it's on the same level of a planet filled with planet buster who are FTL

By whom? Scourge? The arrogant as all heck guy? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but Scourge isn't exactly the most reliable source.

You're abusing the AoE fallacy. That's not how it works. People love to use that argument that argument (not even specifically talking about Sonic) to justify outliers.
Why would the tier 2 feats be outliers? And why it is wrong? Just saying it is means nothing

UltimateFlare said:
@ElixirBlue Scourge could subjugate his entire planet by himself so I doubt everyone scales, also it's on the same level of a planet filled with planet buster who are FTL
? I wasn't the one who mention Scourge. And Fiona clarified, Scourge beat up some warlords and called himself King.

Considering a single Emerald is superior to Al and Cal and that Knux is already considered to have the power of a single emerald it wouldn't be much of a stretch.

Oblivion Lightning said:
Cal prove Low 2-C is an outlier.The OP provides so many consistent Low 2-C feats(WAY more than 4-B).
Because of [insert literally every other feat that doesn't involve Chaos Emeralds]. Prove this is consistent by showing me a moment any Mobian performs a tier 2 feat and then I'll be quiet.

By whom? Scourge? The arrogant as all heck guy? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but Scourge isn't exactly the most reliable source.
Not just from himself but the context proves him right, plus Scourge usually doesn't lie about his strengh

Oblivion Lightning said:
Cal prove Low 2-C is an outlier.The OP provides so many consistent Low 2-C feats(WAY more than 4-B).
I like to mention OP used Flicky Island as a source, which I don't agree is credible.

Because of [insert literally every other feat that doesn't involve Chaos Emeralds]. Prove this is consistent by showing me a moment any Mobian performs a tier 2 feat and then I'll be quiet.

Naugus creating the Zone of Silence.

The multiple feats in the OP? You need to prove they being invalid, and just saying they are isn't a good argument at all

The multiple feats in the OP all involve Chaos Emeralds, something shown quite a few times to be above the cast.

Edit: ninja'd
And the entire thread proving why the main cast scales, which you still didn't prove why they wouldn't

Wait, is Naugus Low 2-C all the time or only when it comes to the Zone of Silence?

If it's all the time, I misjudge how powerful 1 Chaos Emerald Mogul is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back