• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I just wanted to make a quick thread and revision that me and some Sonic peeps were working on over Discord.

Blog:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Oblivion_Lightning/Low_2-C_Base_Archie_Sonic

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Maverick_Zero_X/Archie_Base_Sonic_feats

Also I forgot to mention that Sonic and Tails both tanked a blast from Al and Cal who are also Low 2-C as shown here

E142155C-9855-4CF4-8480-A5BDA61D9020

Here's a theoretical AP and Durability description for Sonic

Universe level+ (Can contend with Knuckles, who was bathed i the full energy of a single Chaos Emerald and has power that is equivalent to one. Can contend with Ixis Naugus and Mammoth Mogul while they were empowered by one, and can fight Chaos despite it repeatedly absorbing large chunks of the Master Emerald. Comparable to Omega, who can harm Feist. A single Chaos Emerald can support the existence of an alternate Zone, can erase and rewrite two seperate realities at once, and can create a Zone while halved)

Universe level+ (Able to withstand blasts from Al and Cal. Can take hits from Ixis Naugus and Mammoth Mogul while they're empowered by a Chaos Emerald. Can regularly fight and take hits from Knuckles and comparable opponents)

>Single Chaos Emeralds can create and sustain entire zones.

>Sonic can fight beings empowered by Chaos Emeralds.
>Al & Cal are Low 2-C, Sonic and Tails were able to take a blast from them.
>Naugus created the Zone of Silence which on two occasions was called a universe and would consume the Prime Zone
>Knuckles is stated to have the power of a Chaos Emerald.
>Omega harmed Feist who has full control over the Special Zone, which is the Zone of Silence reshaped in his own image.

Low 2-C is far more consistent than a single 4-B feat so I agree.

Here's a theoretical AP and Durability description for Sonic

Universe level+ (Can contend with Knuckles, who was bathed i the full energy of a single Chaos Emerald and has power that is equivalent to one. Can contend with Ixis Naugus and Mammoth Mogul while they were empowered by one, and can fight Chaos despite it repeatedly absorbing large chunks of the Master Emerald. Comparable to Omega, who can harm Feist. A single Chaos Emerald can support the existence of an alternate Zone and can create a Zone while halved. A single Chaos Emerald is repeatedly stated to be the most potent energy in the universe, putting it above the mineral ore that powered the Ultimate Annihilator)

Universe level+ (Able to withstand blasts from Al and Cal. Can take hits from Ixis Naugus and Mammoth Mogul while they're empowered by a Chaos Emerald. Can regularly fight and take hits from Knuckles and comparable opponents)

(You can add this to OP if you want)

@Oblivion You copied the words but not the links in them lol. Copy-paste while viewing the source. You can also remove the scan from the OP, since I have it in the durability section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back