• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I love to hate you and hate to love you

Jokes aside, I appreciate the more joking attitude rather than a negstive one. Respect for that, Cal

Okay. It seems unlikely that anything will happen here in that case.

Well this is new to me. An upgrade that isn't rejected because of its content, but because the staff couldn't give less of a shit about it or just don't want or have time to respond.

Truly a historic moment. Rip in piece Sammich the Hoghedge.

Sometimes revisions don't go through because nobody properly evaluates them.

Well, have you have truly contacted ALL of the listed knowledgeable staff members? Regular members are not allowed to decide these sorts of major revisions to prominent characters on their own.

You can also contact some other administrators and discussion moderators if you wish: VS Battles Staff

Oblivion Lightning said:
Honestly this should be addressed as there's been no opposition from any user so far.
No, we need a staff member to truly give his opinion on any revision, being positive or negative, If so anybody could start a thread with the lowest level of reasoning and be supported by wankers and people with no clue about the topic and get accepted because everybody agreed on.

I support the upgrade but we need more than just agreement from the usual users for this to get accepted.

Yeah if any staff could come in and definitively give a reason for yes or no than it would be fine. The fact it's been almost 2 weeks and we still haven't got even a mild yes or no is frustrating.

I just really want to have Shadow fight Vergil in Low 2-C to see who has the biggest angst over demon daddy not loving them enough.

Zamasu Chan said:
I contacted Ex... 12 days ago ._.
I was seeing Sonic revisions run without me, so I figured it wouldn't be necessary in the end. But I saw that I was wrong, I will give an answer still today.

Okay, let's start

• Naugus
It's pretty straightforward that Naugus was responsible for the Silent Zone content, although without a certain time frame I believe the most that can be given about the feat is Tier 4.

In any case, full control of the zone is exclusive when it is within its territory, which makes it very "dependent" on it. Within the limits of the Zone where we could say that he is Low 2-C no other character was a threat to him. I think it's possible for us to leave Naugus as Tier 4 out of the Silence Zone, since it is said that he did it remotely, which I interpret to be outside of it, but inside the Silence Zone it would be Low 2-C or even 2-C (Since he fused the Silence Zone with the Void, both non-finite space-time pocket dimensions)

• Knuckles
Yes, Knuckles has the power of a chaos emerald, but it's not something he really uses. The whole story of Knuckles being so powerful is what led to Chaos Knuckles. He has this power and he even manifested this "energy", but it was never something he controlled or used until he became Chaos Knuckles, where he actually demonstrated such power to its fullest.

• Chaos
This is indeed legitimate, but I believe that with Chaos having never demonstrated great feats with Chaos Emeralds could indicate that he does not use them "correctly". But this is my nitpicking

• Any other "that character used a Chaos Emerald" feat
I think by now we've come to something a little ridiculous. The big point of Chaos Emeralds is "they have infinite power, but you have to control their power". In the first Genesis Wave we saw Eggman affecting only one universe using a chaos emerald, but in the second Genesis Wave we saw him affecting all Sonic-verse universes (With the Megaman-verse) using a single chaos emerald as well.

The explanation for this is simple "It's the same source of power, but you need to know how to use it." Just a character having a chaos emerald and firing some burst of energy using that power doesn't mean that it's a low 2-C or higher energy blast.

But yes, Chaos Emeralds does have these Low 2-C to 2-A feats (Anyway, I have my problems with the whole "Great Harmony" thing). But except when Chaos used her (or when DeathEgg with Power Rings was able to match the power of one), they were always placed above most other characters as long as the user knew how to use their power.

• Tl;dr
    • Naugus created the content in the Silence Zone outside her, so it's a justification for Tier 4, but the Low 2-C power is unique to him inside the zone. In fact, 2-C power since he fused two non-finite space-time pocket dimensions.
    • Knuckles "with the power of a Chaos Emerald" most of the time it was just a power he never controlled, never used when he wanted to, and when in fact he awakened all that power and became Chaos Knuckles, he was above virtually everyone in the world.
    • Chaos Emeralds actually has low 2-C to 2-A feats, but power is somewhat limited by the user's knowledge and how it can be used. Eggman could rewrite a reality using a Chaos Emeralds, or even infinite depending on his knowledge and resources (with Willy's help). Which makes their power totally varied depending on the situation.
But, they in fact survived a blast from Low 2-C characters and Omega did damage in Feist, with these feats not really having anything to say "they are false" (Unless we count "They aren't using their Low 2-C power" or "They got caught off guard"... or "Every moment later they are god-like against Sonic and the others")

Executor's evaluation seems to make sense to me, but he may write further analysis later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back