• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, that is a valid point, but speaking of superhero comicbook characters, we do count some of their feats, particularly via powerscaling to enemies they fought, as outliers, to not turn the profiles severely exaggerated. Isn't it possible that this case is very similar?

Here's my thoughts on Archie Sonic base teirs.

1.Unfortunately,Archie Sonic suffers from inconsistent writers syndrome and has inconsistent feats of strength,but Low 2-C is quite consistent having 8 total feats of it happening which trumps any lower feats of inconsistency.

-Ixis Naugus creating the Zone of Silence which is a Low 2-C realm

-Omega damaging Feist with complete control over the Zone of Silence

-Sonic and Tails surviving a blast from Al and Cal

-The Chaos power trumping all power in the verse

-Chaos Emeralds creating entire zones

-Chaos Emeralds surviving the destruction of zones

-Scourge stating he's stronger than Al and Cal

-Knuckles stated to have the power of a Chaos Emerald

When you have these many feats,it really speaks to what teir is consistent with the base characters.

2.The lower teir feats in my opinion should be ignored like with the higher end Archie base feats.For example Sonic and Co in base have damaged and survived several hits from Enerjak and Mammoth Mogul in their 2-A keys,which are obvious outliers from PIS.What's not to say that these lower teir feats are inconsistencies as well considering Enerjak and Mogul are main villains and are huge factors to the plot.Sonic is able to get hurt by Eggman's robots and then is able to survive hits from Enerjak which is very odd to me.Both drastic ends seem to be very iffy and Low 2-C seems like the best consistent ground especially since it has 8 feats backing it up.

3.The current teir we have the base cast at is only backed by one feat with Sonic reversing the Xorda Bomb which would devour an entire solar system.This should clearly be removed with a higher feat with more than 1 consistency.If the entire cast can scale from 1 feat I don't see why 8 feats wouldn't scale to them all.

4.If we downgrade Sonic based on having lower feats it would affect a bunch of other characters that have lots of lower feats like Sonic.If this only affected Sonic it would be very unfair to do so especially considering the consistency of Low 2-C and the many higher 2-A feats we ignore justly.

5.In summary Low 2-C seems to be a consistent middle ground between 8-C feats and 2-A feats.The 4-B teir should be removed as it's no longer consistent or relevant when a higher level of power exists.Those are just my thoughts on Low 2-C Base.On Discord Sera stated she was fine with Low 2-C but it would be best if she would state her approval here. Also,I'm truly sorry if this has caused annoyance with the staff as I know how busy they can be.

I suppose that seems to make sense, but Dark649 and Sera EX know much more about Sonic than I do.

The Low 2-C feats also happen under both Ken Penders and Ian Flynn so this in particular doesn't suffer from the multiple writer syndrome.

Naugus, Feist and Al/Cal scaling is good to use by me. I just disagree with trying to scale the power of Chaos Emeralds to the base characters with Knuckles (It is the hidden power of Knuckles that he has no control and he only uses when he becomes Chaos Knuckles) or other characters with no Tier 2 feats with the emeralds and would be simply Low 2-C because "they use the power of the emeralds". I'm fine with Feist because although he has this power because of the emeralds, he effectively performed a Low 2-C feat while having them, unlike characters like Chaos who never used the power of the emeralds to do something like that.

@Executor

I am uncertain if I understand you correctly. Do you suggest scaling to Low 2-C from some feats but not others?

Basically he says he agrees with using Naugus, Feist, and Al/Cal as scaling to use for Low 2-C. He's saying that just scaling them to the supposed baseline equivalent of the Emeralds is incorrect as most who've used them don't have feats of Tier 2 caliber, such as Chaos.

On Discord Sera stated she was fine with Low 2-C but it would be best if she would state her approval here.

Fine. I support Low 2-C.

Okay. Since Executor and Sera support an upgrade and Dark649 is neutral, I think that this has been sufficiemtly accepted to be applied.

Alright, I reworded Sonic's AP description with what was accepted.

Universe level+ (Able to fight on par and contend with Ixis Naugus, who created the entirety of the Zone of Silence. Comparable to Omega, who can harm Feist, who reshaped the Zone of Silence into a Special Zone and has full control over it. Survived a blast from Al and Cal, and is able to fight Scourge, who stated he he was superior to them)

I'll be willing to aid in these revisions after I'm done with some work for a few of my classes.

Okay. I would appreciate if somebody writes a list of all the exact titles for all the pages that I need to unlock.

Stuff like the Egg Beater should get an At Least cause they're superior to Sonic and people comparable indvidually

I would appreciate if somebody could tell me which of those profiles that are currently locked.

Yep. Everyone gets bumped. Especially Megaman who was considered equal to Sonic.

Aight. I didn't see him in the list of character that Epsilon listed until I realized that his profile isn't locked. I'm a dumbass lmao.

I will unlock the profiles. Tell me here when you are done.

I actually hopes Megaman scales to Low 2-C Pre-Sonic. I don't know if the Genesis Wave down scaled Archie Sonic to Game Sonic for the crossover.

Hey guys. It's me, MYHERO. From MYHERO SPANKER WANKERS. Or Sigh if you are a true chad. I just want to congratulate the Sonic wankers for all the things they have accomplished this year. You got the base Sonic cast from the games to high 6-A to 5-B (eat it Steven Universe), brought back the 4-A key for the Super forms (GG DDM, try again next year), boosted Sonic's AP even further (yeah you really ****** Steven Universe), and now you got the Archie base cast to low 2-C (sorry Cal, you a homie but Bill gets pilled now). 2019 is truly the year for the hedgehog on this site. (Or Masadaverse since it got a big upgrade but 1-A is toxic tier har har.) I want to motivate you all to keep pushing foward and getting the Sonic profiles as accurate as it can be! That's all I wanted to say, but before I leave I must mention one more thing.

Hey ShadowWarrior1999. **** you.

K bye everyone~~

ElixirBlue said:
I actually hopes Megaman scales to Low 2-C Pre-Sonic. I don't know if the Genesis Wave down scaled Archie Sonic to Game Sonic for the crossover.
We don't know for sure, the only thing Ian Flynn confirmed about Sonic's reality during "Worlds Collide " is that it wasn't the same as Sonic Genesis. Anyway, if we were to scale Megaman to Sonic there would have to be a specific key, something like "Worlds Collide."

It is explained that Genesis Wave has advanced Megaman's universe / multiverse in time, so the Megaman of this story is already what is following the events of the last games of the Main Saga, much more advanced than the Megaman in the normal comic stories.

@MYHERO

I almost forgot who you were, mistook you for a troll, and nearly banned you on accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back