• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Love is everlasting! Love will light the way! (DB Super, again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we also upgrade Android 18 and Brianne's speed to MFTL+? Also, I think that Krilin is somewhat comparable to Android 18 during the ToP albeit weaker.
Android 18 and Brianne, yes. Since they're consistently Base-SSJ levels for the ToP

Krillin is not certain, since while he did trained and held his own against suppressed Goku, I don't think he should be 3-A there

Yeah, Krillin is not 3-A, he only fought suppressed people, and various underdogs and fodder are inferior to base Goku even if Goku sometimes uses his SSJ transformations. But I recall at the very least agreeing to make the underdogs 4-B via scaling from Napapa and Basil.

As for 18 and Ribrianne; I'm still iffy on them.

Shouldnt pride troopers be at least 4-B as well ?!? (If not 3-A since they were beam struggling with Kale & Caulifla, at least Kaiseral have more consistent feats with 17,18 & Kale-caulifla)

Last edited:
Yeah, Krillin is not 3-A, he only fought suppressed people, and various underdogs and fodder are inferior to base Goku even if Goku sometimes uses his SSJ transformations. But I recall at the very least agreeing to make the underdogs 4-B via scaling from Napapa and Basil.
I agree with this. 18 even directly stated that there was nothing Krillin could do against Goku because of the power difference between them.

18 has nothing to do with Goku though. Still, I have to say that I can't believe the gap between Krillin and 18 is that astronomical. Krillin could keep up with and somewhat approach 18's level of power according to the Dragon Ball Wiki. So the best solution here is probably not upgrading both of them to 3-A.

18 has nothing to do with Goku though. Still, I have to say that I can't believe the gap between Krillin and 18 is that astronomical. Krillin could keep up with and somewhat approach 18's level of power according to the Dragon Ball Wiki. So the best solution here is probably not upgrading both of them to 3-A.
According to DB Wiki kasheral was not surprised by berserk kale, caulifla, C-17 & C-18
He also beam struggled with them & he was that low they could oneshot him
I believe that guy at least deserves 3-A
Also "somewhat Approach or somewhat keep up with 18 " Is Kinda Vague & not a valid/proper Argument
So I think Krillin should be 4-B & 18 should at least 4-B, Possibly or likely 3-A if not Directly 3-A

Last edited:
Still, I have to say that I can't believe the gap between Krillin and 18 is that astronomical.
Argumentation from belief is not a valid argument, and using the Dragon Ball Wiki definitely isn’t valid. and if you look at Krillin’s profile, it clearly says;

“Krillin is only accepted as comparable to a heavily suppressed Android 18 before the Tournament of Power in Dragon Ball Super

Maybe we should give Ribrianne a varying rating based on her Love Empowerment, which makes the most sense narratively and patches up some of the issues with the powerscaling. Something like:

"Likely Solar System level (Her Big Amour captured and bound Android 18) | Varies based on Love Empowerment. At least Solar System level (Is more powerful than her base form, who managed to capture and restrain Android 18. Traded blows with Android 18 with a low amount of love, as she was reduced to her base form after one kick, and her Max Love Cannon made Krillin fear for 18's safety) to Universe level (Fought on equal footing with SSJ Vegeta, exchanged blows with and managed to shatter Android 17's barrier in one strike, and pushed Goku back with her attacks and forced him into Super Saiyan Blue as Super Ribrianne. As the ace of her team, she should be comparable to Zirloin, Rabanra, and Zarbuto, who managed to battle with an exhausted Goku after his fight with Kefla and Android 17, but was unable to utilize the Pretty Black Hole), far higher as Lovely Love, Love Ribrianne (Received love from every member of Team Universe 2 and reached her peak in power, growing far larger and far more powerful. Was enough of a threat to Androids 18 and 17 that he created a barrier to protect themselves)"

Either that or Android 18 really is 3-A, and she just holds back most of the time like Android 17 for ***** and giggles, which is also plausible, but isn't backed up by any evidence that I know of, so I'm not going to argue for it.

Android 18 was injured when she was restrained by Ribrianne, and she couldn't fight at full power due to her ankle injury. And even with that, she was only caught by Brianne when she was off guard and was dominating Ribrianne during the entire fight

There's also the Tupper scaling going for her where Android 18 could easily lift Tupper and hurt him, while Base Goku greatly struggled to lift him and to break free from his grasp, meaning Android 18 > Stone Tupper > Base Goku = 3-A

Frost (at least in the universe 6 tournament) shouldn't even be 3-A, since his only justifications for 3-A is overpowering Piccolo (which was done with the poison needle), and suppressed Goku, who was just testing Frost's power and got poisioned too. Especially since Piccolo dominated Frost and he was even about to knock him out

Iirc, Third Form Frost was able to actually scuff and damage base Goku, so he should be 3-A. ToP Frost is definitely 3-A though, considering that he swapped hands with SSJ Vegeta for a time.

Goku held back heavily against Frost. It's very in character for Goku to test out his opponents' power. He even started in Base form against Jiren to test his power initially

Meh, U6 Arc Frost wouldn’t really be relevant here since 18 would scale to ToP Frost.

Android 18 was injured when she was restrained by Ribrianne, and she couldn't fight at full power due to her ankle injury. And even with that, she was only caught by Brianne when she was off guard and was dominating Ribrianne during the entire fight

There's also the Tupper scaling going for her where Android 18 could easily lift Tupper and hurt him, while Base Goku greatly struggled to lift him and to break free from his grasp, meaning Android 18 > Stone Tupper > Base Goku = 3-A
Android 18 & ribrianne ok
I am kinda iffy on Tupper he should have
"At least Solar System Level, possibly Universe Level" Rather than straight 3-A & also I believe pride troopers should habe the same rating
& All high 4-C's here in my Opinion deserves 4-B rating

The other four pride Troopers overpowered SSJ Caulifla and Controlled LSSJ Kale, since Kale needed to go Berserk again to overpower them, and the spinning pride trooper deflected attacks from Goku and Android 17 when using the whirlwind technique, making him 3-A too

The other four pride Troopers overpowered SSJ Caulifla and Controlled LSSJ Kale, since Kale needed to go Berserk again to overpower them, and the spinning pride trooper deflected attacks from Goku and Android 17 when using the whirlwind technique, making him 3-A too
Also pride troopers Fought so many 3-A's at this point it would inconsistent to say they are High 4-C
Should be either "At least 4-B, Likely or possibly 3-A" Or just straight up "3-A"
Well Monna & Katopesla are 3-A so pride troopers deserves this
Also I See the High4-C's in top all should be upgraded to 4-B , which I am Helling multiple times. Or "likely 4-B" No one should that much weaker than Basil

Android 18 being 3-A based off of scaling to characters who have forced Goku to struggle and via scaling to SSJ Caulifla and SSJ Full Power Kale through the Pride Troopers makes sense. This in turn would upgrade Ribrianne to 3-A, along with her bevy of other evidence.

I don't know how this would affect any other character aside from maybe Rozie.

Android 18 being 3-A based off of scaling to characters who have forced Goku to struggle and via scaling to SSJ Caulifla and SSJ Full Power Kale through the Pride Troopers makes sense. This in turn would upgrade Ribrianne to 3-A, along with her bevy of other evidence.

I don't know how this would affect any other character aside from maybe Rozie.
What about pride Troopers?! Shouldnt they be at least 4-B if not 3-A

Now if we can get Base Goku (Broly Movie) to be Low 2-C....
I honestly will try 2-C things later after I got some stuffs to ready its my future project I will not do that soon though
I am more concerned about DBZ speed sections & Android saga AP
They are kinda weird

I agree with this or an at least 4-B, Possibly 3-A rating for the both of them.

imo Goku and Vegeta w/o Godly forms are very hard to gauge tbh but meh.

It was already said that Goku likes to hold back for fun so yeah that makes it hard for scaling. I think a Possibly 3-A should work

Even without scaling to Goku, they'd still be straight-up 3-A for scaling to SSJ Caulifla and SSJ Full Power Kale.

Because their combined attack overpowered SSJ Caulifla and held against both SSJ Caulifla and Controlled SSJ Berserk Kale

Well let me hit ya with this, what makes ya think that Caulifa and Kale are 3-A? when (Pre UIO) SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Caulifa were fighting, Goku looked like he wasnt trying (like what Vegeta said about him) then after Berserk Kale was blasted away by Jiren, you see Goku not even harmed at all

Then we move to Post UIO Tired Base Goku going against SSJ2 Caulifa. Even when tired, Base Goku could harm SSJ2 Caulifla and was even besting her. So that can raise the question here....could A18 even be 3-A if Caulifla and Kale couldn't do much to a Pre UIO SSJ2/SSB and Post UIO Base Goku or were they never that strong (as Goku) to begin with and we are just giving them too much credit?

Well let me hit ya with this, what makes ya think that Caulifa and Kale are 3-A? when (Pre UIO) SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Caulifa were fighting, Goku looked like he wasnt trying (like what Vegeta said about him) then after Berserk Kale was blasted away by Jiren, you see Goku not even harmed at all

Then we move to Post UIO Tired Base Goku going against SSJ2 Caulifa. Even when tired, Base Goku could harm SSJ2 Caulifla and was even besting her. So that can raise the question here....could A18 even be 3-A if Caulifla and Kale couldn't do much to a Pre UIO SSJ2/SSB and Post UIO Base Goku or were they never that strong (as Goku) to begin with and we are just giving them too much credit?
Because they're stronger than Base Cabba who was said to be around Vegeta's level during the U6 Saga. Also Berserker Kale stomped SSJ Cabba, and SSJ2 Caulifla deflected an attack from Kale

Cabba in the Tournament of Destroyers, which takes place a year in the past, was already hundreds of times above baseline 3-A, and Caulifla is comparable to him. Even if you were to divide the United Justice Stream up by fourths, those Pride Troopers would still be hundreds of times above baseline.

Because they're stronger than Base Cabba who was said to be around Vegeta's level during the U6 Saga. Also Berserker Kale stomped SSJ Cabba, and SSJ2 Caulifla deflected an attack from Kale
Well thats a bit weird because SSJ Vegeta tanked a hit from an enraged SSJ Cabba....I guess they are comparable when when Vegeta is surpassing himself because SSJ is suppose to be 50x from the base form and if they were actually comparable then Vegeta would still had a hard time

Well thats a bit weird because SSJ Vegeta tanked a hit from an enraged SSJ Cabba....I guess they are comparable when when Vegeta is surpassing himself because SSJ is suppose to be 50x from the base form and if they were actually comparable then Vegeta would still had a hard time
You realize you can tank hits with no damage in DB even with a 2 times difference right?

That would still means SSJ Cabba is stronger than Base Vegeta

I know Vegeta is suppressed but like how much 3-A to 4-B that much suppressed?! Probably nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back