• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Losers R2M4] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Rotten Sewage vs Finn the Human

Original Tourney Thread
Tourney Bracket
Votes
CharacterKeyVotes

Rotten Sewage

Base2
FinnDad's Dungeon - Apple Wedding0
Inconclusive0
Welcome to the losers bracket! Whoever loses in the losers bracket will have NO remaining chances in the tourney. Good luck! Winner advances to face winner of Axlven vs Accelerator.

40 meters starting distance with equal speed.

Both at High 7-A.

Last edited:
Fighting giant monsters is kinda Finn’s thing, afterall he did this. He should also naturally be far more agile, skilled, and intelligent than Rotten Sewage. I can see him wearing down the monster with sword attacks.

Fighting giant monsters is kinda Finn’s thing, afterall he did this. He should also naturally be far more agile, skilled, and intelligent than Rotten Sewage. I can see him wearing down the monster with sword attacks.
The link doesn’t work, but I can’t imagine he’s fought anything nearly as big (3000 meter base size), and if he can’t land a more substantial blow than a few sword swipes he’ll be in major trouble since rotten would recover that very easily since he just instantly reabsorbs the garbage from Finn’s attacks

The link doesn’t work, but I can’t imagine he’s fought anything nearly as big (3000 meter base size), and if he can’t land a more substantial blow than a few sword swipes he’ll be in major trouble since rotten would recover that very easily since he just instantly reabsorbs the garbage from Finn’s attacks
it’s linked under his second key’s LS. Unless RS literally can’t feel pain, I think being ran through by Finn’s sword enough times would wear it down. Finn has insane accuracy and parkour skill plus a whole city to make his terrain to keep beating the monster down before it can deal too great damage.

it’s linked under his second key’s LS.
That thing is barely a fraction of Rotten’s size, I don’t see how that feat is of very much help, especially seeing as finn appeared to need significant effort to flip it
Unless RS literally can’t feel pain, I think being ran through by Finn’s sword enough times would wear it down. Finn has insane accuracy and parkour skill plus a whole city to make his terrain to keep beating the monster down before it can deal too great damage.
I mean, can trash feel pain? His garbage is Monsterized, but also not exactly alive by a traditionally sense (the trash also loses this factor when it’s severed from rotten, but regains it when absorbed again). I think he feels some pain, but only in a very minuscule way. Rotten has fought others with insane accuracy and parkour plus the whole city to maneuver (Zelda, although she doesn’t have a sword, primarily uses ranged weapons) and dealt with that very well too

Plus again unless Finn is making the trash explode far away or disintegrating it outright it just gets reabsorbed like Finn did absolutely nothing

So what if Finn starts from the top and tears through RS’s entire front of his body and just keeps cutting from there? He’d have to be absorbing all that trash faster than Finn can overwhelm him. And I’m sure if he got torn through like that, the pain would be above minuscule.

So what if Finn starts from the top and tears through RS’s entire front of his body and just keeps cutting from there? He’d have to be absorbing all that trash faster than Finn can overwhelm him. And I’m sure if he got torn through like that, the pain would be above minuscule.
Rotten is just fine to condense on himself and crush Finn if he tries that, or he could twist himself into a sort of cylinder as tall as 6000 meters and grind him up with constant spinning. Another thing he could do is control the part of his body fin is slicing towards and send it up in the form of a tsunami, crashing down over finn while rotten curves himself into a sphere and grinds him that way. He doesn’t have nearly enough LS to survive any of those three maneuvers, and I don’t see him slicing up all of Rotten Sewage while that’s happening. He has to go through 3000 meters of constantly thrashing, savage High 7-A durability and AP garbage. The trash is just instantly landing back in a different part of rotten too so it’s automatically absorbed back, rotten doesn’t need to put any effort into it at that point. Doing this would basically result in Finn making things so much worse for himself instantly. He’s also had a large part of himself blown completely off and didn’t really acknowledge the pain at all outside of the initial hit that caused it

If I’m right, that’s the episode where Jake has an imagination machine and they have to turn it off. It starts raining daggers and stuff, nothing permanent though.

Back