• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lore Battles--Star Wars vs WH40K

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Something interesting I wanted to start. Instead of seeing which verse has the strongest characters or something, what sounds more fun is seeing which verses has a more immersive lore. Idk why I got this idea after listening to a John Williams acapella medley, but eh.

Round 1 is Star Wars vs Warhammer. Disney/Legends composite vs Fantasy/40K composite.

To be honest, I prefer Warhammer 40k.

Quite a while back then (More than a year ago), I was a complete and utter stranger to both verses. I tried to read about both. Star Wars was mighty interesting, but 40k hooked me hard. I remember actually reading stuff for hours practically nonstop when I had nothing to do in that day. And the best part was that, despite reading a lot, I never, ever seemed to become any closer to know the lore of 40k. Every single time I thought I knew everything there was to know about a specific subject, I'd discover to both my chagrin and delight that I knew little more than nothing.

I do not doubt that's the same case with Star Wars, but as someone who tried to get into both of them, 40k was the one who truly interested me the more.

In round 2 I'm still sure Warhammer wins. 40k alone is better than the entirety of SW to me tbh, but the Fantasy stuff is really good too.

I may be heavily biased, but I guess it's just my preferences, I dunno.

This is interesting Cal I'm more familiar with SW tho don't know much about WH so I can't really say

Back