• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Force User vs Composite Bender

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Composite Bender (Avatar: The Laster Airbender/The Legend of Korra) vs Composite Force user (Star Wars)
  • The Composite Force user uses Disney canon
  • Starting distance: 1 m
Round 1: Stats Equalized

Round 2: Stats unequalized

latest.png

darth-sidious-unlimited-power_star-wars_feature.png

Does the Force choke count?
I meant more along the lines of picking someone up and ragdolling them with the force. I think that's happened in one of the canonical video games, right?

For round one, I'm going with composite bender. They have psychic bloodbending, which is thought-based, while all the force abilities require some degree of movement or audibly speaking.

Gotta go with the Force User. Sorry, but while the bender can use the elements of the planet, the force is an entity that encompasses the galaxy or potentially the universe. For a force user to draw power from the galaxy or more, they must be pretty busted.

You know what's funny? Composite Force User includes the Ones and Full Potential Anakin who has that crazy ******* sky feat he did.

I meant more along the lines of picking someone up and ragdolling them with the force. I think that's happened in one of the canonical video games, right?

For round one, I'm going with composite bender. They have psychic bloodbending, which is thought-based, while all the force abilities require some degree of movement or audibly speaking.
It happened in a movie as well. More specifically, the iconic scene of Darth Vader force choking someone light years away.

Also speaking of bloodbending, it is not a game ender as far as I recall it can been resisted and won’t actually help much in this case.

Also speaking of bloodbending, it is not a game ender as far as I recall it can been resisted and won’t actually help much in this case.
It was resisted because Amon was distracted by his lieutenant, and when he used it on Korra afterwards it wasn't as strong because he had been wounded by Mako beforehand.

It was resisted because Amon was distracted by his lieutenant, and when he used it on Korra afterwards it wasn't as strong because he had been wounded by Mako beforehand.
So? It can been resisted especially if it involve through psychics as you are also forgetting about Katara vs Hama. Yes, both were bloodbenders and waterbenders, but does show the ability can been resisted especially since we talking about the Force and keep in mind, it won’t been the first move that the composite bender will do, but could happen later on.

Oh don’t forget Aang too as he did managed to resist it too although with difficulties.

Also not all force abilities require gestures as I do recall the ability to sense danger and stuff is thought based IIRC.

I mean, obviously they're in danger; they're fighting someone.
They can also anticipate what the opponent is doing before they even do it as well since they do have Precog after all so if they shown the composite bender tried to bloodbend, it is not going work especially in the case of Amon, he was using his mind something they will anticipate and counter accordingly.

Last edited:
Back