• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord forgive me for what I am about to do

OH GOD NO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!???

Ehhh....got to go with GER for now, i...don't see any resist to causality manipulation in flash profile.....nor any acausality.......

Yup GER just stare and flash will never reach the truth.

Flash durability is Only building level tho

And i don't think his regen going to help him here to. (Only High-Low and GER can just stop the regen from ever going to happen with His causality manip)

Hizack123 said:
Flash durability is Only building level tho
And i don't think his regen going to help him here to. (Only High-Low and GER can just stop the regen from ever going to happen with His causality manip)
It's higher when running

which he does

being the flash

GER ability will turn everything to zero (yes even cause and effect or will power of target)

The target can not take any action and the action that already take in past will get null.

It should also be note that the time already have been erased..not stop....erased.

Jojo part 5 Diavolo saying what
Jojo part 5 Diavolo saying what

Equalizing speed when a speedster is involved seems a bit dumb. Anyways, Giorno resets Wally to a position before he runs, and then pummels his 8-C durability from there.

LordUrien935 said:
Equalizing speed when a speedster is involved seems a bit dumb. Anyways, Giorno resets Wally to a position before he runs, and then pummels his 8-C durability from there.
Should I un equal speed then?

LordUrien935 said:
Did GER's infinite speed revision ever go through?
nah, iirc it was agreed that GER moving in Diavolo's skipped time(aka a timeless "void") is a feat of Infinite Speed

Back