• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord English VS The Living Tribunal

Status
Not open for further replies.
the living tribunal has English beat in durability and striking power, however given what homestuck time travellers have proven able to do there could be an infinite number of Englishes via time travel, it's also of note that the tribunal is far more intelligent

Tribunal at his absolute peak should take this fairly easily, at least with what we currently know about English. Pretty much any of his other showings get murked hard.

With taking a quick look over their profiles and adding in what Azathoth and Squid put, i'm having my vote to LT here. Guy at his peak is higher than English as well as being superior in the durability and AP department. Both seem to be even in speed....sort of(LT is Omnipresent on his page. English is Immeasuable but possibly Omnipresent too).

The living Tribunal is at higher tier but what's this about him being killed by 3 beyonders tier 2-B? Seems weird he would die like that lol

Aurasuke said:
The living Tribunal is at higher tier but what's this about him being killed by 3 beyonders tier 2-B? Seems weird he would die like that lol
there are different versions of him due to different authors

at his peak, LT has been demonstrated to be at least 16-D, which is his current standing

Aurasuke said:
Oh, lol, are all the stories cannon though or is it like a side story?
just different authors

different stories

there is no real canon in marvel based on authors, just as long as its printed and published under the label of marvel, its legit

ahh makes sense. I don't really know anything about the other guy though. I suppose living tribunal wins due to him being a higher 1-b tier.

Well then, it seems like LT really takes the cake here. I would add this to the notable victories/losses, but the AP revisions are still going on so I'm not sure if I can add this yet.

Natse said:
The AP revisions seem to only apply to those below Tier 2.
AP revisions are only for those who are from tiers 10 to all the way to 3. Tiers 2, 1, and 0 don't apply at all due to how they "function"/

CrossverseCrisis said:
Natse said:
AP revisions are only for those who are from tiers 10 to all the way to 3. Tiers 2, 1, and 0 don't apply at all due to how they "function"/
so how much longer will all of this take?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Natse said:
Oh, well then. In that case I guess I'll add this to their victories and losses...

...unless anyone has any objections.

Otakuzoid said:
oop, never mind, both of their pages are locked, I'll have to wait for permission to do so.
I can do that, Otakuzoid. Just not now lol. But yeah i can actually add them in since i have access to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back