• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros Vs Saiyan Saga Vegeta

Unfortunately.

For an intergalactic conqueror, Boros really doesn't match up with any of the other intergalactic conquerors.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
how many more replies before this can be added to vegeta;s victory
Why would this be added to Vegeta's victory? It's a mismatch. Even Raditz would beat Boros to pulp

This as well would be really kick ass...

So would Saiyan Saga Goku vs Boros

I'll assume speed is equalized.

Vegeta should hold the advantage in close quarters combat, as even Goku was amazed at his speed and technique. Vegeta likely holds the range advantage too, as he's shown more versatility with Ki then Boros has with his energy blasts. However, Vegeta is prone to overconfidence, which is deadly against someone who has as many sudden power boosts as Boros does, coupled with Boros' Regenerationn.

Basically, Vegeta will almost assuredly throw a tantrum after Boros knocks out a tooth or something and try to blow up the planet, and Boros would likely respond with his own planet buster attack. And honestly? I'd have to go with Vegeta winning the ensuing struggle. Vegeta is stronger than Nappa and Raditz, and Nappa is probably a planet buster as well.

So Vegeta likely has enough sheer destructive power to put Boros down for good.

So. Vegeta.

Promestein said:
I'll assume speed is equalized.
Vegeta should hold the advantage in close quarters combat, as even Goku was amazed at his speed and technique. Vegeta likely holds the range advantage too, as he's shown more versatility with Ki then Boros has with his energy blasts. However, Vegeta is prone to overconfidence, which is deadly against someone who has as many sudden power boosts as Boros does, coupled with Boros' Regenerationn.

Basically, Vegeta will almost assuredly throw a tantrum after Boros knocks out a tooth or something and try to blow up the planet, and Boros would likely respond with his own planet buster attack. And honestly? I'd have to go with Vegeta winning the ensuing struggle. Vegeta is stronger than Nappa and Raditz, and Nappa is probably a planet buster as well.

So Vegeta likely has enough sheer destructive power to put Boros down for good.

So. Vegeta.
Vegeta: That's it!!! I'll blow up this planet, alongside with your sorry existence!!

Boros: Then I'll use my other Trump card then!

Vegeta: EAT THIS!!!

Boros: COLLAPSING STAR.. ROAR CANNON!!!

• BOOM*

Not really. Boros is probably just as powerful, and faster.

Not really. In speed maybe but everything else no vegeta would most like tank his "trump card" just like he tank goku's Kamehameha kaioken X4

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
Not really. In speed maybe but everything else no vegeta would most like tank his "trump card" just like he tank goku's Kamehameha kaioken X4
Boros is probably planet level. Vegeta is that level.

Not really. Boros is probably just as powerful, and faster.Not really. In speed maybe but everything else no vegeta would most like tank his "trump card" just like he tank goku's Kamehameha kaioken X4

Oozaru Vegeta is in saiyan which is 5-A so he losses

Not really. Boros is probably just as powerful, and faster.Not really. In speed maybe but everything else no vegeta would most like tank his "trump card" just like he tank goku's Kamehameha kaioken X4

Oozaru Vegeta is in saiyan which is 5-A so he losses

Saiyan saga that is

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
Not really. In speed maybe but everything else no vegeta would most like tank his "trump card" just like he tank goku's Kamehameha kaioken X4Boros is probably planet level. Vegeta is that level. Oozaru Vegeta is in saiyan which is 5-A so he losses
What? Are you saying Oozaru Vegeta is Large Planet? I need proof. And no, power levels aren't proof.

Not really. Boros is probably just as powerful, and faster.Not really. In speed maybe but everything else no vegeta would most like tank his "trump card" just like he tank goku's Kamehameha kaioken X4Boros is probably planet level. Vegeta is that level. Oozaru Vegeta is in saiyan which is 5-A so he losses
What? Are you saying Oozaru Vegeta is Large Planet? I need proof. And no, power levels aren't proof.

Vegeta Mid diff, that's because of stamina,and the fact tha he can tank his roar canon with ease. If oozaru is allowed then he stomps.

Aimenaltair said:
Vegeta Mid diff, that's because of stamina,and the fact tha he can tank his roar canon with ease. If oozaru is allowed then he stomps.
Code:
It should be allowed since it was in the saiyan saga

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
How does Oozaru stomp?
If lord boros is equal to vegeta, vegeta in oozaru is 10 times stronger and more durrable and add the strain Boros have when releasing his armor that, the fight is similar to Goku vs Vegeta but in this case there is no Krillin yajirobe and Gohan.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
he can tank his roar canon with ease.
How?
Well Vegeta has tanked alot of planet busting techniques in his day.... (ie Spirit Bomb, Kamehameha +KKx4, and survived) It wouldn't say he would survive it with ease but I would say that it wouldn't be able to kill him.

Back