• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros Vs Saiyan Saga Vegeta

Aimenaltair said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
Vegeta Mid diff, that's because of stamina,and the fact tha he can tank his roar canon with ease. If oozaru is allowed then he stomps.
How does Oozaru stomp?
If lord boros is equal to vegeta, vegeta in oozaru is 10 times stronger and more durrable and add the strain Boros have when releasing his armor that, the fight is similar to Goku vs Vegeta but in this case there is no Krillin yajirobe and Gohan.
He kind of sacrifices speed with that. It'll just make the gap bigger, really.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
Vegeta Mid diff, that's because of stamina,and the fact tha he can tank his roar canon with ease. If oozaru is allowed then he stomps.
How does Oozaru stomp?
If lord boros is equal to vegeta, vegeta in oozaru is 10 times stronger and more durrable and add the strain Boros have when releasing his armor that, the fight is similar to Goku vs Vegeta but in this case there is no Krillin yajirobe and Gohan.
His movement speed yes, reaction speed nope, he was able to catch KKx3 Goku when Base vegeta didn't.

Aimenaltair said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
How does Oozaru stomp?
His movement speed yes, reaction speed nope, he was able to catch KKx3 Goku when Base vegeta didn't.
No, Goku was heavily worn out at that time, I believe. He also struggled to catch slower and weaker opponents.

SomebodyStupid said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
he can tank his roar canon with ease.
How?
Well Vegeta has tanked alot of planet busting techniques in his day.... (ie Spirit Bomb, Kamehameha +KKx4, and survived) It wouldn't say he would survive it with ease but I would say that it wouldn't be able to kill him.
I'm pretty sure a few blasts of it would kill him pretty hard.

How?Well Vegeta has tanked alot of planet busting techniques in his day.... (ie Spirit Bomb, Kamehameha +KKx4, and survived) It wouldn't say he would survive it with ease but I would say that it wouldn't be able to kill him.

Ok now your wanking on lord boros

Vegeta doesn't need Oozaru for Lord Boros since Vegeta could tanks Boros attack and will overpower if they are in a beam struggle. And Oozaruo increase is like 10 folds right Boros won't even hurt Vegeta if he transform.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
SomebodyStupid said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
How?
Well Vegeta has tanked alot of planet busting techniques in his day.... (ie Spirit Bomb, Kamehameha +KKx4, and survived) It wouldn't say he would survive it with ease but I would say that it wouldn't be able to kill him.
Yes, but thats if Boros has the stamina to do it, considering that he'll likely need to use his Meteroic Burst espically with Great Ape Vegeta. And considering how long Vegeta survived against Goku in his base form alone, it will take quite a while.

GTgokussj4 said:
Maybe because Imago thinks Boros can spam his final attack when in reality, Boros only use it as a final resort because it will strain his body.
Mayne he just forgot or something?

GTgokussj4 said:
Can this be added to vegeta Victorys?
My favorite villain keeps on losing.. First Deoxys, and now Saiyan Saga Vegeta? Is there anyone who can give him an intense fight without losing?

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
GTgokussj4 said:
My favorite villain keeps on losing.. First Deoxys, and now Saiyan Saga Vegeta? Is there anyone who can give him an intense fight without losing?
uuhhhh vegeta is winning this fight.....

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
GTgokussj4 said:
Idk well its kinda the fans fault for buffing him up base on an anime statement, so he is likely planet level therefore a normal planet level character that is sub-relativistic can beat him.

GTgokussj4 said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
GTgokussj4 said:
Idk well its kinda the fans fault for buffing him up base on an anime statement, so he is likely planet level so and normal planet level character that is sub-relativistic can beat him.
beat who?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
GTgokussj4 said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
GTgokussj4 said:
Idk well its kinda the fans fault for buffing him up base on an anime statement, so he is likely planet level so and normal planet level character that is sub-relativistic can beat him.
beat who?
I meant Lord Boros. Lord Boros lost to Deoxys and now to Vegeta. Saiyan Saga, to be precise.

My favorite villain keeps on losing.. First Deoxys, and now Saiyan Saga Vegeta? Is there anyone who can give him an intense fight without losing?Idk well its kinda the fans fault for buffing him up base on an anime statement, so he is likely planet level so and normal planet level character that is sub-relativistic can beat him.beat who?
I meant Lord Boros. Lord Boros lost to Deoxys and now to Vegeta. Saiyan Saga, to be precise.

Well they're more powerful than him

SomebodyStupid said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
SomebodyStupid said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
How?
Yes, but thats if Boros has the stamina to do it, considering that he'll likely need to use his Meteroic Burst espically with Great Ape Vegeta. And considering how long Vegeta survived against Goku in his base form alone, it will take quite a while.
I think he could potentially manage two. Though, I must admit Aimen saying I'm wanking was pretty funny. It seems people just can't handle DBZ characters losing these days.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
I'm still here. I don't think Boros loses.
Lord Boros has hope!? Well then good sir, I hope you have a good explanation of how Boros would win. The arguments above convinced me otherwise.

How so?

Like how it was stated up top. Vegeta has tanked a crap ton of planet busting attacks. Like the Kaio-Ken x4 Kamehameha. He survived that and was still strong enough to fight a lot longer.

Well thats your opinion maybe boros shouldn't fight any dbz characters

It's because he doesn't lose lmao

Heh. You cant just admit he loses to characters like dbz, Pokémon, nintendo characters etc.

@IMAGO, yeah the couple of blasts from boros can kill vegeta is not wanking, well ok then Lord Boros stomps then since you said so.

Now seriously, Vegeta Wins Mid Diff, Stamina and Intelligence are on his side everything else is a tie imo exepte for a slight advantage in durability tanking KKx4 Kamehameha and a spirit bomb is the proof.

Now Off topic where are you from IMAGO?

Aimenaltair said:
@IMAGO, yeah the couple of blasts from boros can kill vegeta is not wanking, well ok then Lord Boros stomps then since you said so.
Now seriously, Vegeta Wins Mid Diff, Stamina and Intelligence are on his side everything else is a tie imo exepte for a slight advantage in durability tanking KKx4 Kamehameha and a spirit bomb is the proof.

Now Off topic where are you from IMAGO?
When did I say Boros stomps?

Err...you do know Boros is a whole world faster, right?

Why od you want to know?

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Like how it was stated up top. Vegeta has tanked a crap ton of planet busting attacks. Like the Kaio-Ken x4 Kamehameha. He survived that and was still strong enough to fight a lot longer.
That's stamina. How would he survive thousands of planet busting hits every second? That's the speed difference here.

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
Well thats your opinion maybe boros shouldn't fight any dbz characters
It's because he doesn't lose lmao
Heh. You cant just admit he loses to characters like dbz, Pokémon, nintendo characters etc.

What?

1- What speed difference Saiyan saga characters are going to get the upgrades to sub relativistic+ Soon.

2-you said Couple of blasts and Vegeta is done, that's a unholly stomp bro.

3- Because you spelled the exact letters of my name, even if it's Aimenaltair, you knew where to stop and and Aimen is not an english name.

Aimenaltair said:
1- What speed difference Saiyan saga characters are going to get the upgrades to sub relativistic+ Soon.
2-you said Couple of blasts and Vegeta is done, that's a unholly stomp bro.

3- Because you spelled the exact letters of my name, even if it's Aimenaltair, you knew where to stop and and Aimen is not an english name.
1. Since when?

2. How is that a stomp?

3. I didn't know your name. I just said 'Aimen' for short, don't just assume things.

Back