• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros Vs Saiyan Saga Vegeta

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
1- What speed difference Saiyan saga characters are going to get the upgrades to sub relativistic+ Soon.
2-you said Couple of blasts and Vegeta is done, that's a unholly stomp bro.

3- Because you spelled the exact letters of my name, even if it's Aimenaltair, you knew where to stop and and Aimen is not an english name.
1. Since when?
2. How is that a stomp?

3. I didn't know your name. I just said 'Aimen' for short, don't just assume things.
1- I donno they're now discussing the exact time fram of Piccolo's moon busting, if it's 17 seconds then saiyan saga gets Sub relativistic speed, sif they choose 4 seconds then it's relativistic+, it's still in discution.

2- You said that a couple of blasts from boros would kill vegeta how is that not a stomp.

3-Ahh ok sorry bro because it's quite rare to see people out side my country spell my name, some would Write Aim or AI but not the whole thing lol.

Aimenaltair said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
1- What speed difference Saiyan saga characters are going to get the upgrades to sub relativistic+ Soon.
2-you said Couple of blasts and Vegeta is done, that's a unholly stomp bro.

3- Because you spelled the exact letters of my name, even if it's Aimenaltair, you knew where to stop and and Aimen is not an english name.
1. Since when?
2. How is that a stomp?

3. I didn't know your name. I just said 'Aimen' for short, don't just assume things.
1- I donno they're now discussing the exact time fram of Piccolo's moon busting, if it's 17 seconds then saiyan saga gets Sub relativistic speed, sif they choose 4 seconds then it's relativistic+, it's still in discution.
2- You said that a couple of blasts from boros would kill vegeta how is that not a stomp.

3-Ahh ok sorry bro because it's quite rare to see people out side my country spell my name, some would Write Aim or AI but not the whole thing lol.
1. I thought it was Mach 1500?

2. I said a couple of blasts from Boros' Roar Cannon would kill Vegeta. I'm aware of the strain but I think he could manage two - which is enough to kill Vegeta IMO, or leave him KOed.

1. Yeah mach 1500 was via a calculation of the distance between the moon and earth ad it was shorter than real life distance, but then the Distance was revealed by toriyama and it was the same as our earth moon distance.

2. how can he Kill vegeta with a planet buster when vegeta tanked a blast stronger than a planet buster, Vegeta would counter with a galic gun or tank it and the result would be the same as he did to the Kamehameha.

Aimenaltair said:
1. Yeah mach 1500 was via a calculation of the distance between the moon and earth ad it was shorter than real life distance, but then the Distance was revealed by toriyama and it was the same as our earth moon distance.
2. how can he Kill vegeta with a planet buster when vegeta tanked a blast stronger than a planet buster, Vegeta would counter with a galic gun or tank it and the result would be the same as he did to the Kamehameha.
1. Hm. Why wouldn't it be an outlier?

2. When did he tank a blast stronger than a planet buster?

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
Because we don't have feats that oppose it

KKx4 Kamehameha i believe (but not sure how much more

1. Since when?
2. How is that a stomp?

2. I said a couple of blasts from Boros' Roar Cannon would kill Vegeta. I'm aware of the strain but I think he could manage two - which is enough to kill Vegeta IMO, or leave him KOed.

Boros could only do it once. It would do any good since vegeta would destroy it and him with gal gun

ImagoDesattrolante said:

Yea your're completely ignoring the fact that Vegeta won't counter Boros attack with his Galick Gun which would lead to vegeta Overpowering him and win you think vegeta will stand there and tank two of Boros Roar Cannon.

Hard to see Boros taking this, Vegeta is extremelly durable, he was able to tank Goku attacks even with 2 and 3 times kaioken, and took a full kamehameha 4x kaioken in his face and did not die, and then he took a spirit bomb by krillin and still was not dead, Vegeta also is a lot faster than Nappa whos a lot faster than Piccolo who was fast enough to blow up the moon with a ki blast in seconds, theres no speed blitz here, also, i suppose we are capping Vegeta and not allowing oozaru right?

Vegeta fought Goku, Gohan, Krillin, has his tail cut by Yajiroba, Piccolo and also got smashed by Gohan oozaru falling on him, took Goku kamehameha kaioken 4x and then a Spirit Bomb, his durability and stamina are really high.

Shouldn't Boros be Moon+ level, rather than planet level; characters with the capability to destroy the Earth are rated as Moon+, not planet level.

GTgokussj4 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Yea your're completely ignoring the fact that Vegeta won't counter Boros attack with his Galick Gun which would lead to vegeta Overpowering him and win you think vegeta will stand there and tank two of Boros Roar Cannon.
Are you forgetting the current speed difference?

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
1. Since when?
2. How is that a stomp?

Boros could only do it once. It would do any good since vegeta would destroy it and him with gal gun

Even if he would survive one, he's not going to be in a fighting position.

SomebodyStupid said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
Because we don't have feats that oppose it
How don't we? Show me another quad digit mach feat, even.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Me: Because we don't have feats that oppose it
We dont have feats either lol, i believe

SomebodyStupid said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Me: Because we don't have feats that oppose it
We dont have feats either lol, i believe
Then we can't just do 'lol randum sub relativistic feet lets accpt it' without anything backing it up.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Then we can't just do 'lol randum sub relativistic feet lets accpt it' without anything backing it up.
And we also can't do "lol only one random calc lets ignore it" either without anything contradicting it

SomebodyStupid said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
And we also can't do "lol only one random calc lets ignore it" either without anything contradicting it
We have to ignore it because nothing backs it up.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
We have to ignore it because nothing backs it up.
Simply go to the Staff dicussion thread about the DBZ speed upgrade and tell them your complain about the situation.

I'll go with vegeta. After all, he did tank gokus Kamehameha and spirit bomb and survived. Boros on the other hand can only pull of his roar cannon one time witch depletes him of energy immediately after, even if he hits vegeta with it, he will likely survive.

Sheoth said:
I'll go with vegeta. After all, he did tank gokus Kamehameha and spirit bomb and survived. Boros on the other hand can only pull of his roar cannon one time witch depletes him of energy immediately after, even if he hits vegeta with it, he will likely survive.
I agree.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Inconclusive, then.
It's not an outlier because there are other feats after the saiyan saga that are all above sub-relativisic and relativistic+, am talking about Piccolo's moon buster here.

Again vegeta Took KKx4 a blast stronger than his planet buster so yeah.

anyways like i said Vegeta takes this mid diff.

1- Goku crossing half of namek in a second.

2-Frieza's Death ball being sub-relativistic(reaching the core of namek in a second or less)

3-Final flash leaving to outer space in seconds.

4-Gotenks dozen of laps around the earth in a second or less.

5- Buu destroying a galaxy in a decade or something like that(makes him FTL) and his blasts too.

Aimenaltair said:
2-Frieza's Death ball being sub-relativistic(reaching the core of namek in a second or less)

5- Buu destroying a galaxy in a decade or something like that(makes him FTL) and his blasts too.
All of these are from far more powerful characters than Vegeta.

Also 5 is non canon.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:

Also 5 is non canon.
Kai is canon bro.

For frieza's core busting i donno the exact speed tho.

I know for a fact that the others are above relativistic+ FTL for the final flash.

Aimenaltair said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:

Also 5 is non canon.
Kai is canon bro.
Since when?

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aimenaltair said:

Also 5 is non canon.
Kai is canon bro.
Since when?
Since Buu is 4-A.

Back