• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boros runs the gauntlet

Round 1: Boros vs carnage Kabuto,
elder centipede and orochi
Round 2: Boros vs all of the s class
(excluding bang and tatsumaki)
Round 3: Boros vs all the cadres (black s is only restricted to golden s here)
Round 4: Boros vs bang and bomb fp
Round 5: Boros vs Psykos and orochi fusion (the one that did the insane feat)
Round 6: Boros vs fp tatsumaki
Round 7: Boros vs Platinum Sperm
Round 8: Boros vs current garou in the manga
Bonus round: Boros vs current Garou, Flashy Flash and platinum S
Bonus round 2: Boros vs Full monster garou (webcomic)

Boros is in his Meteoric Burst form at all times
Boros will fight all ppl at the same time in all team matches

Does Boros clear?

Yes:

No:

Last edited:
Round 1: Boros stomps
Round 2: Really depends on how powerful Blast is but for now bc we have no feats for him, Boros stomps
Round 3: Boros stomps
Round 4: Boros stomps
Round 5: Tatsumaki can just hold him back with superior LS. Tho i guess Boros could just outlast her, idk. For now, im gonna say incon.
Round 6: Boros stomps
Round 7: Boros stomps
Bonus round: Boros stomps

The only one i kinda have doubts for is Tatsumaki but other than that, yes he quite possibly clears.

Round 2: Really depends on how powerful Blast is but for now bc we have no feats for him, Boros stomps
Round 5: Tatsumaki can just hold him back with superior LS. Tho i guess Boros could just outlast her, idk. For now, im gonna say incon.

The only one i kinda have doubts for is Tatsumaki but other than that, yes he quite possibly clears.
I made a mistake, the tatsumaki and psykos/orochi rounds are separate

I made a mistake, the tatsumaki and psykos/orochi rounds are separate
Alright then
Round 5: Boros stomps
Bonus round 2: Personally haven't read the webcomic lol. Tho ONE did say that Boros vs Garou would be a tough fight to call but Garou would have the advantage in close combat sooo i guess im voting for Garou?

Yea you right but I don’t know how garou would get pass his massive regen

Hello! I read the webcomic.

Awakened Garou has a slightly worse regen than Boros, but he makes up for it with his massive durability advantage.
AG has the edge on H2H and durability, however his AP is a bit worse than Boros, so I don't know how he would beat him.
However, Boros has that stamina issue with MB, so Garou will definitely outlast him.

CSRC could potentially kill Garou, but since he survived Serious Consecutive Punches from Saitama, he should be able to survive it.

This, combined with his amazing Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist will push him into victory!

tl;dr
Awakened Garou wins.

You guys know what Consecutive Normal Punches did to Boros in his MB form.

See now what they did to AG:

https://static2.**********.net/avif/nFIkaeLz8_84InsWn1sqeg/PJHlROoJMtADX-X0Z3sXPQ/m4019006/2752/167719/173688/08.png.avif

Sorry it's in portuguese, it's my main language. Anyway, you don't need to read, just see it.

https://static2.**********.net/avif/wyRVasx7ukTzg7o6RG47IA/RwanGy7zn-48mwtzy5E5wg/m4019007/2752/167719/173688/09.png.avif

It didn't explode him like it did with Boros.

Just more proof of Garou's immense durability.

Back