• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobotomy Corporation Discussion 2

Fair fair. And made me realize, did you add CENSORED's info manip yet? I remember you talking about it back then.

Oh that's not too bad. Reached Phase 2 or 3 yet?

I mean it wasn't really accepted but yeah it should have it.

Almost did. But I can't survive her second round of Black attack. The one she does when she gives stuff the special Meltdowns.

Sweet, I'll add it

Too many of those tunneling critters? As long as you can get to those colored things in time you can stop it so you might have to prioritize that. Worst comes to worst you prioritize the Metldowns that cause her to be stunned rather than the ones that set her resistances from 0.1 to 2.0

I'm not even there yet. I mean her BLACK attacks she does whenever she re-spawns the Meltdown. I'm lucky if no one dies in the first use of this attack, but at least a couple of employees dies the second time she does so.

Major oof, in that case yeah I really recommend resetting for the sake of getting Hokma's Metldown first since he's basically a breeze and grants a much needed stat limit boost for your characters

C...Can't do that tho. Like I said before, I'm pretty sure that you can't get both of the last Meltdowns in a single run, give how the day right above you unlock the final departement slot thingy is day 46, which means you can't do the Meltdown. Don't wanna reset the game twice after this.

Yeah I mean full reset. The other best thing you can do is Repo and train everyone in your team to full 130 or 120 Fortitude and that White thing so that you can survive a bit more. If you do reset you can also go for Equipment you never got before

Welp I beat Binah's first phase. It...wasn't pretty, two employees went mad before that and CENSORED was out, but still, I did it.

I'll check those fittingly themed threads soon.

It may not be pretty, but Binah is beautiful.

Now you have to deal with those spawning black golem sludge thingies.

Btw she can attack in all types of damage so that's pretty awesome.

Dont think you can say immunity to physical attacks as opposed to jhst super high durability. Lot of people'll have "undamaged by X" for durability, after all.

Just say Resistance and notes that it's immunity in the reasoning. I did this for other profiles. I think most people would understand that it's immunity within reasons to said thing.

Checking

Red_Fixer_Boom.gif

If someone can regenerate from this, how big of a regen feat is this? Unsure if it counts considering it's an Ordeal of White though.

If Ordeals of White are really just humans then yeah no regen. But if it was regen it'd be Mid.

Also it made me think: Doesn't the Green Midnight ordeal liqueify those it kills? Wouldn't it give, like, Low-High to all Abnormalities?

Imagine ordering the nothing there cake and them just giving you an empty plate

@Saikou

Any way for some reason I thought the entire body shrunk into that vortex. What about that feat from Lob Corp's White Fixer dying?

@Wokistan

Nothing There. Haha.

Better than it eating you. But where is this? Korea?

Well White Smoke would be like Mid-High, I guess.

Also Binah in her meltdown form is hot. There it is. I've gone mad at this point.

Saik likes black rectangular prism girls now?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well White Smoke would be like Mid-High, I guess.

Also Binah in her meltdown form is hot. There it is. I've gone mad at this point.
I called dibs first but man.

This is what happens if you work as a Manager for 50 days in Lob Corp. No wonder they reset and Memory Repo.

>You'll never be discplined by Gebura and Binah for your incompetence at work

Also I'll probably have to make a small CRT for Abnormalities later. They need the following things:

-Energy Manip for all (since they can produce energy)

-Limited Resistance to Power Null (They can slightly overpower the Qlihpoth Deterrance)

-Upgrade to Regenerationn (Either Low-High from being liquefied by Green Ordeal or Mid-High from being reduced to ashes by Schorching Girl. Also might scale to WhiteNight if we decide that regen is universal)

-Upgrade to mindhax (If we assume that Clerks are baseline humans with no resistance, then even TETH abnormalities can instantly mindhax people just from being seen, not just ALEPHs.

I think the power null thing's more just the null itself being imperfect, especially since it's a slight thing.

Well it still depends on the abnormality's strength. Stronger abnormalities can bypass it harder (dealing higher damage despite being power nulled) and stuff like WhiteNight just passively overrules it. At least WhiteNight should have it.

I was actually about to consult you in relation to all the damage types. That sounds reasonable. That means power nulll for the facility...

Back