• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobotomy Corporation Discussion 2

While we're here, I just remembered. Can't we scale the Abnos off of that Blue Prince Mushroom thing? Give them a Resistance to Transmutation/Body Manipulation or whatever it does?

@Alexcar

WAIT WHAT @ MFTL

@Saikou

Ah well, worth a shot. And for employees, should they have something due to the spore ability of the Bee thing or no?

The Little Prince - Final Observation Dialogue:

"We can see essences unlike others.

I have come across 15 billion light years to meet you.

However, a butterfly can only fly as high as the sky that the sun warms.

It did not know that it will crumble before it can reach the start.

It fell from the sky and crushed into the ground."

Well plague doctor is whitenight who already breaks the rules and is instant 3rd trumpet, so him breaking thr rules is fine

Alastor Aleph easily!

But in all seriousness could be fun.

And... Saikou I'm thinking of making some profiles for Clerks and Employees. Clerk is just peak human at most, but should Employees have a Base and a Peak and Composite?

so close... 90% done, getting some patterns down. Maybe I'll actually advance the story. So clo-

>CLOWNS OR PURPLE SLUGE

KILL THEM, NOW

>Purple Sludge ALWAYS drains everyone's sanity just before it dies, an entire unit is now wiped out or the damn clowns run away and somehow let that damn dog loose before they die*

Who thought it was a good idea to make these things during development?!

I'm convinced ArcAngela is the reason Lobotomy Corporation is getting more and more popular. Which in turn made more people know it, which in turn made me write Ruby Alter vs Bulleta which in turn hopefully brought more awareness, which in turn makes me hope we'll get some damned Gebura x Binah lewd art (what, it's a healthier way to deal with their relationship)

Dr. Angela
So... are we going to ignore the fact Angela is aware of reversing time? It helps that Hokma's boss fight is basically him denying your ability to pause - hinting the possibility of pausing being real time stops...

Damn Saikou, you went all out.

Have Binah and Nez in exchange

But seriously great job. Now to pit against Chainsaw man and Hazbin Hotel

Netzach
Binah

Back