• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobotomy Corporation Discussion 2

I mean, it basically is, but crossverse scaling (Im sorry jewish people) isnt kosher
IMO, there's going to have to be more proof that it is ACTUALLY Kabbalah, but it's not like other verses have literally kabbalah and don't get 1-c for it, SMT comes to mind.

At the moment it's more of a naming thing, with the best proof you have being the Sephiraph's names, beyond that it's just "Infinite Power" statements and what not with not a lot to back it up (the being Kabbalah part, not infinite power part)

No, i fully agree, it being "kabbalah" and getting a tiering for that is stupid as hell.

But purely from a narrative perspective, its basically the same. it like, only misses a Ain Soph and a statement that everything originates from light (Or does that already exist, im not deep into PM powerscaling).

Also isnt human consciousness closely tied to light? I dont think PM cosmology being Kabbalah adapted is that much of a hot take lol.

No, i fully agree, it being "kabbalah" and getting a tiering for that is stupid as hell.

But purely from a narrative perspective, its basically the same. it like, only misses a Ain Soph and a statement that everything originates from light (Or does that already exist, im not deep into PM powerscaling).

Also isnt human consciousness closely tied to light? I dont think PM cosmology being Kabbalah adapted is that much of a hot take lol.
Oh it's not, I don't like it though lol.

But uhhhh iirc, it's actually differentiated from each other. The light isn't the origin of everything, but it is different from "The Well" which is human conscousness, but that's where cogito comes from, which isn't exactly the light.

I'd have to look into it again, just talking about it makes me realize it's confusing, I HATE SCALING THIS VERSE /hj

We also have that mysterious door the Head mentions.

If Carmen is kind being set up as Lucifer for Inferno (her image number is 666 and she's got a lot of White Night parallels), I wonder what PM's Paradisio will have as God? The Head?

We also have that mysterious door the Head mentions.

If Carmen is kind being set up as Lucifer for Inferno (her image number is 666 and she's got a lot of White Night parallels), I wonder what PM's Paradisio will have as God? The Head?
I think it'll be Angela or the library. The Head is definitely set up as the big bad, but I don't buy them actually being as powerful as they are.

I think it'll be Angela or the library. The Head is definitely set up as the big bad, but I don't buy them actually being as powerful as they are.
We know they are pretty powerful since they can resolve the Abnormality Ending in Lob Corp singlehandidly.

They've been set up as pretty unassailable. Just two operatives matched 2 Colours (admittedly one was exhausted) and a former Arbiter. Then there's the fact they have access to every Singularitity.

Gonna make a wild guess and say Sir Ayin will be the light at the end of Paradisio.

Canto 6 Spoilers but

Erlking Heathcliff's blade is called the "Fused Blade of Ruined Mirror Worlds". Unquantifiable since it's just a descriptive text but the implications are... something

Also, is there a calc for Ricardo getting one shot by the Indigo Elder?

THE PHILLIPCLAIR! THE PHILLIPCLAIRE IS REAL!

E65qjoj.jpeg

Wow, maybe this is a sign to make LoR profiles (do that or I kill you )
Lolando furioso is in Wokis and Crimsons hand, so are probably any other potential profiles extend your deaththreats (JOKINGLY) to them.

Bceause the only PM profile I will ever do is Moses and Ryoshu

Lolando furioso is in Wokis and Crimsons hand, so are probably any other potential profiles extend your deaththreats (JOKINGLY) to them.
I did all the work for them by getting people to agree with 4-A... and this is the thanks I get......

Personally, I just want Roland so I can do him vs Kirito

Back