• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobotomy Corporation Discussion 2

Well anything spoilerific including the Meltdowns and so on. Curious tho as to how should they all scale in comparison or if the White Ordeals are just WAW

Sure can't wait for fedora man to get a profile

Oh you mean 'M'lady and then shoot everyone to death + Nothing Personal Kid?

Also also, Day 41, Stacked with Lvl Vs and one Lvl 4. Accidentally trigger CENSORED

"It's cool, I triggered him before. I'll just have everyone White damage my guy and then run away."

Censored blocks his form as he proceeds to eat him, and I can't hit/save the guy.

"Clever CENSORED"

It should just be 8-B in dura and unknown in AP. It was like that when I first saw it, no idea why it was changed.

-Any abnormality can be harmed by Riot sticks. Doens't make them 10-B

-It wanted to die. It's not like it was attacked and literally lost a fight against a human

-All Abnormalities revives. It's just that this one instead posseses other people.

Btw I didn't edit it- oh new msg

Also true on that. But yeah, the situation would remain the same honestly. Anything that kills it will still cause the death of the opponent

Yeah but still. Its stats should be like the other Abnormalities, regardless of its ability or its silly PIS anti-feat.

Alexcar3000 said:
Isn't it weird that most Abnormality get scaled to each other, yet this one remains 10-B?
In lore, it died to a knife and that's the point of him, ez to kill but it will fk his killer, and that may have happened many times, everyone who came to his palace was never seen again. Plus in gameplay it literally the easiest Abnormality to kill.

I'm not sure, we could treat this as a special case (AKA an outlier or just a possibility) kinda like how blown out Child of Galaxy's AP is given the lore, and still give it the Tier 8 scaling the other Abnormalities have... F-02-44 seems out of place as Human level, plus, I think the knife thing was likely the reason of its creation rather than the Abnormality itself (similar to the magical girl trio), considering how much push the "no conventional weapon can injure abnormalities" thingie gets, as even the Rabbit Team must be given special equipment to fight them first if I'm not mistaken.

Upgrade its durability and speed to match the other abnormalities, add Superhuman Physical Characteristics and make the AP Unknown.

Alright! Though, it's a TETH Abnormality, should it have "likely" or "possibly" High 8-C next to the Unknown?

Nah Abnormalities that can't use RED or BLACK attacks don't have actual proofs of being able to do X level of damage physically, as they just use hax.

Saikou I think you commented about this but uh, I think I just realized some background images for Lob Corp actually makes it... really quite huge. Especially the Disciplinary department

Well like I said, it's not really that much bigger. Plus unless its wider than it's longer, I don't think it would affect any feats.

Well if you use the reference for the Library of Ruina it's quite massive. That's said I'm gonna have to do some more readings. I'm almost at Day 45 with all Lvl 5 chars and at max 130 stats + whatever bonus they get. I should be able to clear the next stages

Day 45 is not that hard to beat.

You only need to accept that you will lose 6 employees

To lose an employee is horrible!! All that hard work training them and bonding with them and having them die after all those gifts? For shame! I'm going to try and beat Apo Bird to get his blessing in Day 45 too... No whiteNight sadly.

Also calcs about to arrive, mostly for backups

Honestly it's like the big reason why I don't really wanna reset my game. I will miss my employees damnit.

I'll at least try to re-create my favorite one if I do have to reset.

Back