• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobotomy Corporation Discussion 2

I mean it's more like 1/8th of a cheese. I just skipped through a Qliphoth Meltdown level via putting everyone in containement units right away. Didn't want to deal with the 5 meltdowns.

"C'mon, don't you want to see your good old buddy CENSORED? I know you just came out of counseling for a suicide attempt, but that's no reasons to not go see your friends."

Huh I was wondering why it was quiet. Accidentally read and didn't respond.

Yeah Binah loves letting the Abnos free and mess around.

Oooh. Don't worry, it's possible to win against her without letting anyone die if you have all Lvl Vs. Or just skip the scary goth girl

If Abnormalities are rendered as cute dolls with the perception filters, could we potentially change the settings a little bit to make them all look like animu? (example below, there are at most 3 girls in this pic, though owo)

NGFrUGhSUERBMGJFcFFraExuZ1UzQlNQWTRuMUJPdHhUUmprVWpKNnkxemZDSVJodTJYYnJRPT0

Well Melting Love is a girl, Nothing There is made from a girl and Blue Star and Mountain could be anything. Only WN, Orchestra and Birb are confirmed boys.

Also I can't be the only one who's mad that they removed Final Observations. It added depths to many abnormalities and was just cool in general.

Having the Manager personally interact with an Abnormality at their containment room was so cool...

Welp I almooost beat Binah's first phase. That's something.

Also I've finally got Judgement Bird. Fitting. I had Punishing Bird in my first game, I had Big Bird in my second and now I've got the third bird.

Also I just realize but you can't really do the Sephirah Meltdown that requires a fully unlocked departement on the same day as you unlocked the final part of the Departement, can you? That means I'm screwed again, right...?

Oh goodie, then your next run should have Apocalypse Bird! But yeah once you get the hang of her, it gets easier. A lot of kiting is necessary. Abuse that pause button.

You mean the Memory Repo days where you save every 5 days?

Honestly might as well. If I can't complete the game in this run, I'll just take all three because screw it.

No I mean that Hokma's meltdown will only be unlocked after you have fully unlocked the Record Team departement. Yet I can't really unlock the last slot until day 45. And I'm pretty sure it doesn't count as being unlocked on the very day you finish unlocking it. So I might be unable to actaully finish both Binah and Hokma in this run.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well Melting Love is a girl, Nothing There is made from a girl and Blue Star and Mountain could be anything. Only WN, Orchestra and Birb are confirmed boys.
According to the artist, only Melting Love and Mountain are confirmed girls, whereas White Night, Blue Star, Silent Orchestra and Birb are confirmed boys. The others haven't been confirmed, but considering the amount of cute boys on their art, I can't say for sure Nothing There or CENSORED are girls, but maybe(?) owo

Probably an error

Nah, there are a handful of Abnormalities that gives stuff beyond their paygrade. Wall Gazer gives an HE weapon, Funeral and Der Frei gives WAW stuff and now Judgement Bird gives ALEPH stuff. Its weapons also costs as much as weapons from ALEPHs would.

Army in Black just straight up is an aleph when it's breaching.

Hey imma make Enikdu- I mean Netzach's Profile rn.

In all seriousness AoB still borders on the weird Zayin Aleph classification it has

And curious, how would Information Manipulation be against White immune characters? Would they just ignore it?

The likes of Rohan's ability? I always felt that Info Manip can either be that or be more like actual mind manip. How goes the faceoff with Binah btw?

I guess? But even at a simple level, Info Manip affects the information itself, not how your brain percieves it, so it's not mind manip.

Still getting dominated by her. Starting to enjoy it.

Ohhhh, well I'm thinking of Rohan altering the information on someone's head where their brain is considered like a book. That's more like information as in "everything"

Oh my! Hey. I called dibs on her. How many tries?

Well Rohan's things are still on the level of "everything" given the nonsense he can do.

Idk exactly, but probably over 10 tries by now.

Back