• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Different employees scavenge for scrap (Lobotomy Corporation vs Lethal Company)

As far as I can tell if they scale to a common real world feat profiles are allowed to straight scale to that. Like the bracken scales to the energy required to snap necks, he isn’t just a generic 9-C, he has that number like how the employees have the gun number.
But unlike the bracken, the employee page doesn't have a link to a calc at all for their stats.

so, unless you link me a calc they scale to (despite it not being on their page) they simply are not higher into 9-C, because they lack the literal bare minimum to claim such a thing.
The Bracken has zero reason to scale above the thumper. When the thumper gets ahold of your head it instantly crushes it, and the Bracken targets the weakest part of your body. They don’t fight either of each other, and they both have their own unrelated feats.
The Bracken who literally is statistically superior to the thumper:

Maybe in durability, but barely and in attack we have no evidence since it always goes for the neck which is the weakest part of the body.

It doesn’t need to link to the common feats page to scale, that’s the whole reason that page even exist. They scale above guns, everyone knows how strong normal guns are because we have the actual real numbers on hand. 10-Bs with guns and knives don’t need to link to anything to have a 9-C with those weapons.

I’ve heard from others that it doesn’t, weird. Did you try the third story of Titan, like not the top of the tall stairs but a set below. I’ve heard that’s survivable and it’s still high enough to be 9-C+ just lower.

Thanks, I look forward too hearing how that one goes. When it comes to power levels would that not be from it instantly killing you because it always goes for your neck to begin with. Though that power level chat does make me question even more if the coil head’s feat is physical. Since it does way more damage than both the Bracken and Thumper but officially has much less power. (Don’t want to distract from this thread, just know I’ll note that for later).

It doesn’t need to link to the common feats page to scale, that’s the whole reason that page even exist. They scale above guns, everyone knows how strong normal guns are because we have the actual real numbers on hand. 10-Bs with guns and knives don’t need to link to anything to have a 9-C with those weapons.
That page exists so you can link a common feat calculation to the character's page to give them a number to their stat, which low and behold, the agents do not have. what would one even link from the references for common feats page for doing more damage than a gun? there literally isn't a calc on that page for obvious reasons...

if a 10-B has 9-C weapons and has no links to a calc, those weapons are baseline (or, upscale above baseline depending on context)

That makes zero sense at all and never how it’s ever treated. We know how strong a gun is, it’s why it’s rated 9-C to begin with. Why would it suddenly just stop being a normal gun just because you didn’t link to the page that just says it’s a normal gun. Many pages don’t link to skull crushing, but they still scale to it, because that’s what the feat is and there’s a page dedicated to saying that’s the energy required.

Also the power chart on lethal company is nonsense. The nutcracker has less power despite having a weapon that instantly kills the Bracken. That already makes the entire list bunk.

That makes zero sense at all and never how it’s ever treated. We know how strong a gun is, it’s why it’s rated 9-C to begin with. Why would it suddenly just stop being a normal gun just because you didn’t link to the page that just says it’s a normal gun.
do you know what type of gun it is? the only way you can honestly be claiming that they're higher into 9-C is if you know the model of the gun they use, and can show me how many joules that model has.

but, looking at the page of the employee, it doesn't look like theres an exact model for the gun. which means its bogus to assume any scaling to any type of gun without a gun model.

That’s one of those things that much more relies on a bit of knowledge on the verse, than just the profiles themselves. I’ve seen plenty of profiles that lack key information on them but aren’t discarded and just need to get clarified in versus threads (like demon soul’s low 5-Bs’ ap ratings and whether a character is 5-D or 6-D since those are both low 1-C). I’ll just look up the gun model real quick.

Looking into it, they can wield .308 rifles, and every single one I can find has an energy range around 3000 joules. Which would be around the Brackens durability assuming that scales to the Thumper. Though the Brackens ap will be lower, let me find it.

Our common feats currently says breaking necks is 10-A at 151 joules. But like no profile or staff member refers to it like that, so I think our page is off when it comes to that.

I was looking at the weapons on lobotomy wiki, since I’ve been meaning to play it but haven’t yet. https://lobotomycorp.fandom.com/wiki/Equipment
Though while the weapons I was looking at say they are early game I’m not sure if they actually are. Though worst case scenario I know they have normal pistols so if anyone knows the model I’ll check the energy their bullets produce.

They don't get access to any rifle in their ZAYIN equipment key, just the Soda Pistol, which functions and does the same damage as the clerk pistol. The clerk pistol itself doesn't really resemble any real gun.

I’m just going to assume every reference I’m trying to find is wrong. So assuming it’s a 9mm that’s still around 600 joules versus the brackens current 300 (since our common feats page for some reason has neck snapping at 150 despite everything else on the site saying it’s 9-C). Though the 3000 joule durability on the Bracken would be tuff.

The op doesn’t specify their weapon and the profile had their standard just be “one weapon” so what weapons do they have here?

The op doesn’t specify their weapon and the profile had their standard just be “one weapon” so what weapons do they have here?
Any weapon recommendations? not knowledgable enough on LC to really choose anything worthwhile. i'd had assume without anything in the OP, they default to something.

I was just curious if they had guns because if they did then the Bracken would just get shot and guns currently can kill 9-Bs (like elephants and stuff in real life, though I personally disagree with big animals having 9-B durability).

I would recommend a melee weapon, I wish the lobotomy corporation had a more clear wiki though (like terraria or dark souls) when it came to weapons in the stages of the game. So let me try and actually figure what equipment corresponds to which keys.

Any weapon recommendations? not knowledgable enough on LC to really choose anything worthwhile. i'd had assume without anything in the OP, they default to something.
If you want to give the employees more wincons, I guess giving them Wingbeat Armor and Soda's gift, as well as the Soda Pistol.

I definitely won’t recommend a gun at all. Piercing damage means they can shot the Bracken to crap and it’ll die like nigh immediately.

I would recommend a melee weapon, I wish the lobotomy corporation had a more clear wiki though (like terraria or dark souls) when it came to weapons in the stages of the game. So let me try and actually figure what equipment corresponds to which keys.
It does, the weapons follow the same risk level as the abnormalities, so refer to this.

Wait hold on then, what do you mean earlier by the guns not lining up with real guns. The soda gun is just straight a desert eagle (which is 1600 joules putting the employees back to being extremely close to the bracken’s durability). Also that wiki is still confusing with that, you just made that a lot more simple so thanks.

Wait hold on then, what do you mean earlier by the guns not lining up with real guns. The soda gun is just straight a desert eagle (which is 1600 joules putting the employees back to being extremely close to the bracken’s durability). Also that wiki is still confusing with that, you just made that a lot more simple so thanks.
Im sorry the soda gun looks literaly nothing like a desert eagle what are you smoking?

Yeah, but the Soda Pistol's really the only thing that resembles and functions like a real gun used by the clerks, and is the only ranged weapon they have in this key. The rifle you're refering to is probably Magic Bullet, which as the name implies... fires magical bullets that can apparently never miss, open portals, and corrode their target's body and mind, so it's definitely not a .308

I have both pictures side by side and it looks the same to me, so that’s really a big agree to disagree there. At least it’s definitely one of the higher caliber pistols than a 9mm. Let me check out some pistols that one is definitely based on a real one for sure.

Yeah, but the Soda Pistol's really the only thing that resembles and functions like a real gun used by the clerks, and is the only ranged weapon they have in this key. The rifle you're refering to is probably Magic Bullet, which as the name implies... fires magical bullets that can apparently never miss, open portals, and corrode their target's body and mind, so it's definitely not a .308
Me going hunting with my ".308 rifle" watching as i rip a hole through time and space trying to shoot a deer:

It having special properties doesn’t inherently change the base ammo. I can think of many games that have magic bows and guns that are loaded with normal arrows and bullets (like Morrowind and terraria).

Also looking at other guns pretty much any pistol it would be would be within the 1000 joule range so the bracken is never going to be immensely far ahead in durability. And the employee has a weapon to make the difference even lesser (though I’m going to try and see if there is a blunt one for them to use to make this most fair).

Edit: It seems the base riot stick is the only fair one. The other ones either have mind attacks or are guns.

Edit 2: I hate that defaults autocorrect removes n’t.

Back