• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean yeah, but it's not like you get upgrade for them later. More EGO equipment is really nice, especially for ALEPHs, but still aaa.

If it's too complicated I might as well just re-create them physically. It's not like I really care about the stats, having their appearance and EGO back is enough.

Well, I'm back at day 46. Certainly not able to finish the game in this current state of affair, but I might still be able to try and beat the day.

Also I can farm for Fiery Bird weapons via rabbit team + Memory Repository. God that team is OP.

I see that Corpse Caterpillar is in. Honestly though I think it's a given for it to have some sort of ability that makes it tankier and deal more damage. Some sort of Adaptatation/Evolution alongside Absorption kinda.

Also fair on EGO equipment but that's why you hunt for them in Day Checkpoint +1-2 and just bumrush through so your guys get tanky.

FAir on that, I think it's more the set up and I'm being a foo

You should tryyyy, and yeah didn't get much chance to use the weapon but it's quite good.

Also, relevant

https://www.reddit.com/r/LobotomyCorp/comments/c8akd8/welcome_to_day_46/

Does it get strength increase though? Although it's such limited new abilities, that I don't think that adaptation is needed.

I'm finding more and more that BLACK being the hardes to be bullshit. Just last try, I utterly subatomized BLACK in seconds, and did the same to RED. But WHITE? Literally wiped out my facility in two attacks.

Considering it goes from "Annoying damage" to "Oneshotting almost everyone without Black Res" within a few corpses? I'd say so.

Well see you use everyone in one go at him. So if he evaporates he doesn't have time to free everything. Red's the eziest. But if your tactic on White is to bumrush her with everyone that's gonna be bad if you have Clerks or people that are weak to White damage.

Then again I literally had all Lvl Ex employees.... The best I can recommend you is use whoever's got the strongest White Res and just keep attacking her while everyone else is far away. Or ganged up on Mountain of Dead Bodies' Room

I mean it still seems limited to me.

Honestly the only thing that cost me the battle is that her attack had a bigger hitbox than I thought it had, meaning it managed to hit my stack of non-fighter employee right aboved, making almost all of them mad.

Yeah maybe reactive adap wasn't the right thing. Stockpiling health and increased attack damage more likely

Oh yeah where it fills about 75% of the screen. Sometimes she does that. But if your guys are tanky enough they should be able to outlast and mow her down.

"Ha, I have set WHITE shields on all my fighters, your attack is usel-WHY DID THE GAME LAG WHAT HAPPENED"

Video quality too high, set it to low maybe? Happened to me before when Funeral got free. **** him for making me lag.

Or you left someone at Flesh idol and everyone got free

Okay at this point I'd actually recommend you execute every Clerk every round if you're struggling with her that bad. Then literally sanction everyone off while sending one to face her off in a 1v1 fight me scenario and have them dodge whenever she's shooting the non directional one.

Well like I said it only happened due to me underestimating her range. I was also in the process of ripping her to shreds before the incident happened. Still the worst one to deal with though.

Touhou level of hard.

Starts off hard cause you don't know what you're doing, then gets gg ez, and then suddenly spikes up whenever you mess up by choosing the wrong thing. And then Day 46 to 49 is kind alike the hard mode

It's not Touhou but for a simulation game it's like a Super Dungeon in an RPG, except you actually need to finisht he super dungeon to get any endings at all.

"Chaos, chaos, I can do anything!"

"It's lunatic tiiiime! Welcome to a world of madness!"

"Let's make a stronger fire in a life like a candle that will someday end."

So I did beat White finally. But then everyone died to red, ironically. Serve me right for attempting to fight it in a wide open area.

But anyho I think I'll just reset now. I'm not neccessarily in the mood to repeat day 46 over and over only to stop at day 48 anyway. I'll hope that this third and final timeline is the one. I'll only pick advantageous monsters this time. No Plague, no Button, no Mountain, no Orchestra, no Melting Love, no Express Train, no Big Bird.

Kek. They're all tough.

Excellent. Honestly the best Alephs are Bluestar and Nothing There because they respectively level up the Red and Purple stat, then the White and Blue one and they're easy to maintain if everyone else is good.

CENSORED, Nothing There and Blue Star seems like the best ALEPH Abnormalities to have honestly. Sure they're all impossible to contain once they get out, but if you don't **** up they won't get out. Hopefully.

Not a big fan of CENSORED honestly. For me I'd take Mountain over anytime once you get enough Black res. Or you know just eradicate all clerks.

CENSORED's only annoying due to the level 5 lock, but that's not really an issue with Hod's absurdly OP instant level 4 employee bonus. I'd rather have an Abnormality that never gets out yet requires certain conditions to be met in order to work on it rather than something that escapes all the time or requires you to waste all of your bullets on clerks.

Enter the Hall of Fame:

Nostalgia

75% Lvl 5s (or close), you make me proud Saikou. Now do 100% like me.

In all seriousness that's fair. Hod is that much of a good girl ain't she? But hey, you can at least try to beat the Midnight before logging off that one

The game is as hard as trying to comprehend the plot with all the flowery language and grammar mistakes.

Nt1gl164nr732

I've recently heard that there have been translation patches, though.

D9dBsEwWsAIh8Gt
With how Lobotomy Café somehow became a recent thing, these Abfoodmalities fanarts now seem strangely relevant.

Must be the fans. Hard working fans who would even do their own mods to make equipment and their own Abnos thanks to Basemod

Daw delicious Abno food and cute Angela

Apparently Hokma got his powers from an Abno that's not released/in the legacy stuff databook. So uh, looks like the Legacy version are canon

Also you were talking about level 5 for all employees. I'm halfway through the Central Command team and I've got level 5 stats on all employees. So I'd say I'm close.

Back