• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Changing Lobotomy Corporation's verse page to just Project Moon

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
It's as the title suggests. There's multiple games in the Project Moon franchise that are all tied to each other so I think it's better to just name the verse Project Moon rather than just Lobotomy Corporation.

This should be fine, yeah.

Now we have staff approval. Gonna work on the new description for the verse page and allat in a sandbox. Will send it here when ready for checking.

Sounds good,
Looks pretty good, but I'd hold off on mentioning 4-A stuff until we reach that revision.
I’ll remove it for now then although iirc most of the people who opposed it were fine if it was stated on the profile to be when they were powered by the Light hence the special circumstances mention.

Changed it, all we need is a mod to change the verse page to Project Moon and I can apply the changes

Neutral. While we do use scans from the other works, it's still basically only about Lobotomy Corporation. I'd rather wait until we get profiles from other media like Distortion Detective, Ruina, or Limbus so the verse name makes more sense.

Back