• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobotomy Corporation Discussion 2

I'd probably need to keep up to date with Library but life keeps me away.

Anyway, would Gebura gain any sort of resistance from being able to slaughter Alphas? I feel like best she can get is scaling from the top.

Binah on the other hand can oneshot you even with Pale Resistances.

Didja finish the game yet Saikou? I think we spoiled you plenty back then so holding back on that

Edit - Bonus what's the best healing thing in Lob Corp? Cause gonna have to note on that if Nez can somehow prevent it.

Not really any more than her in-game resistances give her.

Binah just has...really good death hax.

No I didn't. I'm still being utterly dominated by Binah

It would be the Abnos. Who Netzach don't negate. So at best the wounds the employees take, who can't be much more than Mid-Low.

Damn, even if chunky HP huh.

And about every other haxx. I don't think there's any way to resist what she does on her threshold level.

Aw, this is how the Lob Corp journey ends. Ever reached Phase 3 at least?

Huh. Thought he negated them too. Gonna try getting Queen of Hatred and do his thing

>C1

Okay this isn't too bad, I guess this guy has some precog or something. Or that he could sense some sort of really invisible reality warping thing-

>C2

Cook: I cook thoughts

Conceptual manipulation for Lob Corp confirmed

The Distortion thing seems to be basically what happens to people in OPM from what I understand.

Was thinking Grimm but that too. It seems to be formulated by desire and other things, so in a way similar to Abnormalities. I like to think of them as free Abnos

Dibs on Moses btw

The Singularities too, but I think that's similar to E.G.O. which is equipment made by synthetizing the weirdness.

Sorry for delay, been busy but gonna try to make profiles when I can for the simpler characters. And also true, so kinda the same vein. We can make profiles for the equipment too I'd say

you should make her so I can demote saikou when he abuses admin powers by deleting her file to make her himself

ovo

i take a rideiculously amount of time not posting anything due to being viced on dragon ball online and the day i somehow feel like checking on what projectmoon's doing rn is coincidentally the day a post happen and saik hasn't beaten binah yet

who doin the dingle-dangle abno?

If I finish working on the Chapter characters before Saikou finish Binah, Imma try the Sephirahs, and then ultimately Binah

Oh no Saikou is bullying Wokistan D:

Malkuth is cute but her personality is that of a clumsy genki girl, which aren't my forte.

Gebura is good and almost there, but her personality is a bit too much of an "impulsive fool" one, as well as not really being as intelligent as she could be. Plus some tsundere tones that again aren't my forte.

Binah might be less thicc and have shorter hair, but I can't say no to that domineering, mature, utterly sadistic woman. She feels a lot more in control than Gebura, who's overwhelmed by her own emotions a lot more. Plus look at her Arbitrer form and tell me she isn't thicc as hell too.

Might just be the stockholm syndrome kicking in though, who knows

I'm not seeing anything on Tiph and Hod, smh.

Honestly though we better see Kali in the other material

Everyone it's okay. Saikou has gone insane. Give me the execution bullets. We can move forward

Hod is cute and has long hair, but eh.

Also Tiph is a loli. I think that's all that needs to be said.

imo: Binah > Gebura > Malkuth > Hod > Tiph

I cannot fathom this lack of understanding of cinammon roll good girl Hod who wants the best for everyone

But Saikou, 2hu is also loli

Kinda similar except Hod is tied with Malkuth for me

What would it be male wise?

I will punch you if you claim that 2hu is loli again

Netzach > Chesed > Yesod > Hokmha > Tiphereth

Combining boths and you get Netzach > Binah > Gebura > Malkuth > Chesed > Hod > Yesod > Hokmha > Tiphereth = Tiphereth

Well she's not exactly a Sephirah.

If I were to, she'd be between Gebura and Malkuth. Normally people like Angela would be top for me, but I can't stand her honestly.

Fair nuff

Yeah you two can't come to an agreement on preserving Employees or not. Tsk tsk tsk.

Also gonna need to make a new Lob Corp thread soon so that's good

Back