• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dipped into the coporation now, thanks to the 50% sell on Steam.

Man, the game is really hard. **** all Dawns by the way.

Welcome to our Corporation, First Witch! Leave your sanity at the door, and remember, you're here forever. (or until RNG bullcrap kills you, whichever happens first)

Thanks for the welcome. Just reached day 14, and man, the game is really brutal. Funeral of the Dead Butterfly just wiped my suppresion squad and half of my newbie squad just because i tried to Insight it to test how it ticks...

As someone who eats Funeral for breakfast with a single employee I do find the above statement funny.

But don't worry it will get better.

In my defense, im playing it fully blind AND had whack white damage defense on my suppresion group. Ice queen was really stingy with every agent i send to her.

Any tips by the way on how to farm Army in Pink? My best Insight reseacher killed herself after one session with it...

Everybody gangsta till the zaiyn was actually a poorly disguised aleph

And that poorly disguised aleph breaches on your ass for every small thing. I'm just at day 20, i dont have a single Agent that can deal with them.

Let alone 3 of them. Who the **** conceptulized that thing.

Honestly I wouldn't be terrible surprised if that classification actually was a mistake, but it's too late now.

It has like 4 different ways to drop its counter lol

One of them being having 5 employees die for every counter.

And freaking clerks counts towards that. A bad ordeal is literally game over for me right now

Alright, this game tries to legitematly break me.

I barely passed Day 21 after a Ordeal nearly made Army breach and lo and behold, it throws Blue Star into my containtment. This fine, i believed so. Nope, Qliphoth Meltdown, hitted the stupid dog and Blue Star. Employee died, trying to contain the meltdown and Army decided to breach...

Binah > Gebura > Angela > Malkuth > Hod > Tiph

Anyway onto more serious matters. When CRTs get the go and when I get calcs sorted out I shall begin a big Lobotomy/LoR CRT that should allow LoR and DD to have profiles. This will include some pretty significant changes regarding Abnormalities and include D E E P L O R E, so I'll appreciate your presence, everyone on this thread. I need people to debate against.

Hey is it safe to link the old discussion thread here just as a safeguard?

Also I'm actually thankful for no updates for the month. Leaves me a lot of time to do other stuff

hai its me, i still live (somehow) and i have post-yan-realization depression, tis the main thread right, i swea r am not distorted yet just in pa i n

It is quite alright, we lost a lot of interesting victims to the book machine - especially a woman radiating 'mommy energy'

LIMBUS SWEEP
LfS9EWk.png

Don is such a menace HAHAHAHAH, I'm suprised Vergil didnt lop her head off after the shit she pulled

Nah, I'm on chapter 3.
Donq casually antagonisizing the entire ******* Nest because of justice

Nah, I'm on chapter 3.
Donq casually antagonisizing the entire ******* Nest because of justice
Sadly there's another person who had a much grander JUSTICE to back himself up. Siegfried is an All Might presence for sure. Taking them all out in a minute is just dang.

Still gotta beat the final boss of this chapter. Get ready for blunt

Back