• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm too busy not looking and beating her up

No way, she got chicken legs
You wildin
3qePtSQ.png

This entire arc reminded me of Warhammer 40k to be honest. I'm kinda confused on the current setting though, aren't we in K-Corp right now? Why is there a prothesis village in the wing of realing and restoration?

This entire arc reminded me of Warhammer 40k to be honest. I'm kinda confused on the current setting though, aren't we in K-Corp right now? Why is there a prothesis village in the wing of realing and restoration?
Pretty sure that's more on the edge? And prosthetics and healing can kinda mesh well, make healing easier if your body is mostly machines.

Also the corps are massive in sizes so those kind of settings is only fair. I gotta reread stuff probably tho but too busy rn.

I thought so too, but then I rememberd that K-corps healing is like, absolute and compareable to Dante's in effectiveness. I guess it being Wing technology makes it really expensive and thus prosthesics are the cheap alternative?

I thought so too, but then I rememberd that K-corps healing is like, absolute and compareable to Dante's in effectiveness. I guess it being Wing technology makes it really expensive and thus prosthesics are the cheap alternative?
Prosthetics have been around since Sinclair's time so I think it might just be healing tech getting more advanced too. And now they kinda exist side by side with healing tech now being viable it would make sense that NailHammer Knights have a bigger reason to reject being augmented with prosthetics.

Also can you kill some of the guards or do they all just run away? If latter I can see why their healing is more potent. If not- I'm also sure it's cause they just have a lot of minions.

More surprised they were chill with just "Okay we'll kill you all and let you go. You learnt your lesson*

Prosthetics have been around since Sinclair's time so I think it might just be healing tech getting more advanced too. And now they kinda exist side by side with healing tech now being viable it would make sense that NailHammer Knights have a bigger reason to reject being augmented with prosthetics.

Also can you kill some of the guards or do they all just run away? If latter I can see why their healing is more potent. If not- I'm also sure it's cause they just have a lot of minions.

More surprised they were chill with just "Okay we'll kill you all and let you go. You learnt your lesson*
All K-corps member run away. You were locked in a stalement with them until Siegfried hitted the scene

All K-corps member run away. You were locked in a stalement with them until Siegfried hitted the scene
Yeah then PM All Might taking out everyone within 50 seconds pretty much ended us. Where was he when we needed him most ;;

Also in that case I'd argue that the healing is only effective if your people aren't dead if it's like the healing bullets in Lob Corp. So yay, Dante's revival is better

Also in that case I'd argue that the healing is only effective if your people aren't dead if it's like the healing bullets in Lob Corp. So yay, Dante's revival is better
I mean really, the advantage is that the healing bullets stop you from even dying in the first place, the wounds were healing before people even could pull their weapons out or cause bleeding to happen lol. If anything it retroactively upgrades the healing bullets (which ARE from K Corp btw).

I went through pretty much all PMoon content in like a month and a half and now am starved to death, also, help me.

I mean really, the advantage is that the healing bullets stop you from even dying in the first place, the wounds were healing before people even could pull their weapons out or cause bleeding to happen lol. If anything it retroactively upgrades the healing bullets (which ARE from K Corp btw).

I went through pretty much all PMoon content in like a month and a half and now am starved to death, also, help me.
Both Lob Corp and Ruina? Damn that's impressive. Now join the Limbus with their April Fools event. Unless you already have, then you're truly a LVL V Agent

I'm probably spoiled by the healing haxx of Abno, since that's strong by itself yeah.

Oh I caught up to Limbus, read Leviathan and will read Distortion Detective and Wonderlab soon lol.

Then I truly praise you as a lunatic Project Moon enjoyer. I should probably add you there too. Last two are easy to get through, you'll shred right through them. Levaithan is sadly only machine translated at the end though.

Also Tiph ava, nice, good taste. Tiph punch.

So, how has your gacha luck been so far? Mine was pretty good all things considered:
NkUmX12.png

Toxic gamergirl Faust made me especially happy, but Tingtang and Kurokumo are neat as well

image.png

This is how my team's looking. I have higher IDs available (N Corp Heathcliff, W Corp Mersault, Blade Lineage Yi Sang), but I prefer these to those. Of note is that I have every Don, every Faust and no Hong Lus lol. Hoping to get R Corp Heathcliff in the rate up banner they'll have for him soon-ish.

2vvP8jh.png

Got good luck, I wanted to support PM a bit more so I went for the "You get Lunacy every day" pack because it's the most balanced. Pissed off my friend when I got 2 N Corp Meursault and 3 N Corp Rodion. The only one I'm missing is Reindeer Ishmael and Shi Association Heathcliff.

So yeah pretty good luck all things considered. Earned enough to buy Heathcliff (R Corp)

So, how has your gacha luck been so far? Mine was pretty good all things considered:
NkUmX12.png

Toxic gamergirl Faust made me especially happy, but Tingtang and Kurokumo are neat as well
Had to Mirror Dungeon grind for gamergirl. Rodion really likes answering my extractions for some reason.

Shame I don't like her that much.

How do you play this game exactly?

what is it exactly about?
It's basically a deckbuilding RPG where everyone takes the same turns. Characters have different abilities and you can combine them for combos (Based on what abilities they have (Bleed, burn, rupture), based on the color matching (This helps them activate passive abilities and super abilities/EGO). But it can be overwhelming at first since no PM game likes tutorials.

I recommend checking out a combat video online and see how it goes and see if you like it enough.

Had to Mirror Dungeon grind for gamergirl. Rodion really likes answering my extractions for some reason.

Shame I don't like her that much.

Rrip, when you get nothing but that ones you don't want. Not even after chap 2 tho?

It's basically a deckbuilding RPG where everyone takes the same turns. Characters have different abilities and you can combine them for combos (Based on what abilities they have (Bleed, burn, rupture), based on the color matching (This helps them activate passive abilities and super abilities/EGO). But it can be overwhelming at first since no PM game likes tutorials.

I recommend checking out a combat video online and see how it goes and see if you like it enough.
Thanks man

N-Corp Sinclair is the only one who is extensivly teased, you can't make a educated guess other than him.

Final exchange needs 6000 plushies. Pain and suffering.

Currently at 3k, should be able to complete this in a few days

Back