• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobo finds a bounty on Sentry's head

Lobo is making his normal rounds at his favorite bounty supplier, when he sees a very expensive bounty against a particular super powered foe.

Lobo: Holy frag, that's a lot of money.

Lobo then eats a house

Lobo: Time to liven' up the joint.

Lobo rides towards his target's last known whereabouts

Sentry: Is that Johnny...?

Lobo: I found you, bastich!

Sentry: Did you mean bastard?

Lobo: What?

Sentry: Never mind.

FIGHT

- Takes place in a desert for some reason.

- Speed equal

LoboPC
The sentry by pokesega64-dahyzzy

Lobo (Post-Crisis): 0

The Sentry: 0

sentry has intagibility, high to low godly regen and type 4 immortality, i dont think lobo can even touch lobo and even if he could he has no way to put sentry down, where as sentry has matter manipulation, transmutation, memory manipulation, and mind manipulation. i dont believe lobo can regen from any of those things. sentry takes this.

Lobo's profile needs some work. "Highly resistant to various forms of attack" is so vague it's laughable. It's like putting Flash's speed as "very fast"

true, but that just means we have to work with what has been put there magic and telepathy. unless someone has/can find scans of his resistances. anything more would simply be speculation.

I saw a scan of him fighting Zatanna before. That alone should yield some resistances, and I'm certain he has a lot more.

Oh I am pretty sure it was agreed on another thread professor X > MMH in mind hax, so Sentry can just mind hax as Lobo's resistances are a bit too low

Back