• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Story

The Main Man, Lobo, was out on a ride, looking for some bounties to take down. He ends up driving into the land of Goiky, as the host of BFB, Four, was just so happening to be watching his contestants suffer his challenges. Lobo suddenly sees him, then pulls out a bounty poster to reveal that Four was wanted for $10,000,000,000.

Lobo: Ooooohhh boy! Time to hunt that number!

This was a great oppertunity, and thus, he proceeded to drive towards the number, who simply grabbed Lobo's bike with him still on it, surprising the Bounty Hunter.

Lobo: What the!?

Four: What are you doing here...

Four then threw the bike and Lobo right into a tree, breaking it. The Main Man proceeded to get up.

Lobo: Damn bastich of a number!

Four walks over to the Main Man.

Four: You want to win, dont you?

Suddenly, the number began to grow into a large size, to the point he was now bigger than Earth, and Lobo felt worried, but knew this was his moment.

Lobo: Bastich! You may be big, but ITS ON NOW, BABY!

Lobo pulls out his chain, ready to battle the number.

Four: ITS TIME!

Both get into fighting stances.

Conditions
Speed is equalized, both are 4-B, and the battle is in Goiky. Starting distance is 100 meters. Win by any means.

Who wins?

The Main Ma:

The Number:

Thunder McQuee:

Wow, a Four match where his opponent doesn't have an AP advantage in the hundreds, Four probably just BFRs and calls it a day

I mean, that IS a wincon for Four, since he cant get rid of Lobo due to an AP disadvantage, his only way of winning is to BFR him. Also, Regenerationn probably saves him, even if its the >10,000x disadvantage in AP. Though, it IS casual.

Soupywolf5 said:
Wow, a Four match where his opponent doesn't have an AP advantage in the hundreds, Four probably just BFRs and calls it a day
Actually, if I recall, Lobo scales to about 600 kilofoe. It wouldnt really matter, as Four's hax should make it up.

At the beginning Four would probably try to kill Lobo with his Zappies (iirc he does lead with those) Although the AP gap and Lobo's Low-godly regen means that wouldn't really work, I don't know about biological manipulation, or transmutation (As I don't think he's ever used transmutation on someone before, and I'm not sure if Lobo can regen from being deformed), although Four's regen (As Well As the AP gap not being too monstrous) means Four would likely eventually BFR him

Yeah, Method 1 was pointed out to be flawed and method 2 was apparently still a little high but usable (At least that's what I got from that)

Method 1 is still accepted IIRC so you'd have to CRT it to use method 2. Might take a look if it's actually flawed or not later on though.

Ah that's another issue, but Superman can do it and knocks himself out when he uses it thus people that can hurt Superman scale etc. Green Lantern probably scales to Reverse Flash who took the punch and one way or another it'll get to Lobo.

Also I just checked the person who refuted the calc and on his Instragram he recalced it but just by using regular KE and using the actual speed of light which is just a big no and ignores all the context surrounding the IMP.

The result on the Instagram page is actually different from the number on the blog (The Instagram page got 8.93609805*10^46 Joules, and the Blog's version of it got 1.08*10^47) Why is it different? I don't know, I know basically nothing about DC, I'm not even exactly sure what we're talking about

Lol yeah but indeed just saying that the person who made the correction is wrong with their own calc (the reason why it's wrong is site standards/physics and doesn't really have much to do with DC), why the 2 methods in the blog give a different result is above my head as well tho, but maybe not above the head of some of my friends.

Back