• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Red Riding Hood - Inui Takumi vs Ruby Rose

Ruby's AP is above the durability feat that Solmetal scales to, and thats without taking her bladed and piercing weapons into account.
Except the nuclear bomb is immensely upscaled, as I’ve said several times. Yea, piercing exists. Doesn’t mean it’s always gonna work out
But, like, how? Are they just suspended in midair? Restrained? Are people caught in the field prevented from flying away?
Yeah they’re prevented from flying off
Again, it literally lets her speedblitz people comparable to herself in speed, and she spams it in-character in combat. It woulnt be an easy victory but its absolutely a major factor for Ruby here.

...? What ability are you referring to? Her semblance is absolutely on her page.
She doesn’t actually have a speed amp ability on her page. That’s likely an oversight, but it would very much help to have that on her page if it really is an ability she has
Hehe no. Even with Ruby’s speed amp, it’ll take time to take down Takumi. Axel make’s Takumi 1000x faster
Faiz isn’t being given Axel here. If he did though, then yeah, Ruby has no chance

Except the nuclear bomb is immensely upscaled, as I’ve said several times. Yea, piercing exists. Doesn’t mean it’s always gonna work out
Ye, and Ruby upscales from her own feat as well. Does Solmetal have some property that makes it resistant to piercing attacks?
Yeah they’re prevented from flying off
Hmm, that could be a problem then, would Ruby's lifting strength make a difference?
She doesn’t actually have a speed amp ability on her page. That’s likely an oversight, but it would very much help to have that on her page if it really is an ability she has
Looking at her page its listed as Super Speed for some reason, but is listed as a speed amp in her speed section

Ye, and Ruby upscales from her own feat as well. Does Solmetal have some property that makes it resistant to piercing attacks?
It’s just very unlikely with how the upscaling goes on both sides that it would actually pierce the armour. At the very least, the bullets wouldn’t be turning Takumi isn’t Swiss Cheese
Hmm, that could be a problem then, would Ruby's lifting strength make a difference?
Nah, it doesn’t function in that way
Looking at her page its listed as Super Speed for some reason, but is listed as a speed amp in her speed section
That’s odd. It can be quickly edited to correctly be an amp at least

I have added Axel's restriction in the OP.

It’s just very unlikely with how the upscaling goes on both sides that it would actually pierce the armour. At the very least, the bullets wouldn’t be turning Takumi isn’t Swiss Cheese
Im not sure we're on the same page here, Ruby oneshots the 29 kiloton monster with her blunt force attacks, a bladed or piercing attack like her scythe and bullets would increase that exponentially due to those kinds of attacks being force multipliers
Nah, it doesn’t function in that way
Does he lead with it in-character?
That’s odd. It can be quickly edited to correctly be an amp at least
I'll throw it in with the other umpteen RWBY revisions that are going to be dropping after this weekend lol

I know Axel form is restricted but how about Blaster form? This form hasn't been brought up here and it's another trump card that Faiz has beside his others wincon

I don't have to? That's not the key being used here.

Im not sure we're on the same page here, Ruby oneshots the 29 kiloton monster with her blunt force attacks, a bladed or piercing attack like her scythe and bullets would increase that exponentially due to those kinds of attacks being force multipliers
No, we are. I understand what you’re saying
Does he lead with it in-character?
It’s in-character for him to use, even if he wouldn’t use it immediately, it’s not something it would take him long at all to use

between sorry for ferailing but is there a Kamen rider character that could have a fair fight with Jaune if i may ask?

Faiz has a lot more than that. He’s got durability negation, far better senses, perception manipulation, support via Auto Vajin, and battlefield control with gravity manipulation

Not sure how senses are going to be super helpful here

What does his perception manip do? And what does Auto Vajin do?

The Auto Vajin is a support mech that often helps Faiz in battle. It’s capable of flight and sends rapid fire projectiles at the opponent, and is as powerful as Faiz as well

Faiz’s perception manipulation allows him to process what’s going on as fast as a supercomputer, so it’s essentially a great way to deal with the speed Ruby has

And the senses aren’t useless. It means sneaky attacks from Ruby aren’t gonna be a piece of cake for her to land

And what does Auto Vajin do?
Auto Vajin is Faiz's robot companion who can fly, do martial arts, shoot bullets, and become a bike for Faiz to ride.
It's actually more powerful than Faiz himself. Auto Vajin's punches do more damage, and most of the opponents on Faiz's level can't even withstand it's bullets.

Faiz’s perception manipulation allows him to process what’s going on as fast as a supercomputer, so it’s essentially a great way to deal with the speed Ruby has
Being able to process faster doesnt make you able to react to stuff that can just blitz you to the degree that Ruby does. Going by his profile he doesnt even have significantly enhanced perception speed, so that wouldnt make a difference.
And the senses aren’t useless. It means sneaky attacks from Ruby aren’t gonna be a piece of cake for her to land
Ruby doesnt use sneak attacks

Being able to process faster doesnt make you able to react to stuff that can just blitz you to the degree that Ruby does. Going by his profile he doesnt even have significantly enhanced perception speed, so that wouldnt make a difference.
Perception matters a lot actually yeah. Means you can actually pick up on what’s going on by a significant margin in a case like this and react accordingly
Ruby doesnt use sneak attacks
I was referring to stuff like curving bullets

The Auto Vajin is a support mech that often helps Faiz in battle. It’s capable of flight and sends rapid fire projectiles at the opponent, and is as powerful as Faiz as well
Auto Vajin is Faiz's robot companion who can fly, do martial arts, shoot bullets, and become a bike for Faiz to ride.
It's actually more powerful than Faiz himself. Auto Vajin's punches do more damage, and most of the opponents on Faiz's level can't even withstand it's bullets.
Luckily Ruby can withstand damage dozens of times above her normal durability thanks to her Aura, and Ruby's dust ammo should be more than enough to deal with it

Perception matters a lot actually yeah. Means you can actually pick up on what’s going on by a significant margin in a case like this and react accordingly
Just because you can percieve it does not mean you are able to physically react to it, this is why perception and reaction speed are two different things on the wiki
I was referring to stuff like curving bullets
Thats not really a sneak attack, thats just a compensation in case she misses

Luckily Ruby can withstand damage dozens of times above her normal durability thanks to her Aura, and Ruby's dust ammo should be more than enough to deal with it
Her Aura won’t be useless, but she’s certainly not gonna brush it off like a literal tank and keep trucking. Dealing Faiz’s tricks and constant fire from the Auto Vajin ain’t easy

Just because you can percieve it does not mean you are able to physically react to it, this is why perception and reaction speed are two different things on the wiki
I mean, it’s pretty damn applicable here given the combination with Faiz’s senses gives him time to react beforehand. Pair that with the support he’s being given by the Auto Vajin and he’s not in a bad spot

Thats not really a sneak attack, thats just a compensation in case she misses
I’m pretty sure you still get what I’m saying. His senses aren useless, end of story

Her Aura won’t be useless, but she’s certainly not gonna brush it off like a literal tank and keep trucking. Dealing Faiz’s tricks and constant fire from the Auto Vajin ain’t easy
I mean...yeah? It kinda does just let her do that, especially seeing as Fair iz weaker than her normally, Vajin will be slightly stronger but Aura has let 8-As take hits from Low 7-Bs on multiple occasions. Plus Vajin wont be much of a problem given Ruby has multiple means of countering it pretty easily.
I mean, it’s pretty damn applicable here given the combination with Faiz’s senses gives him time to react beforehand. Pair that with the support he’s being given by the Auto Vajin and he’s not in a bad spot
Again, jut because you can PERCEIVE something does not mean you can physically REACT to it. He is not physically fast enough.

Back