• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link Vs. Sora: Sora has good hax edition

Bobsican

He/Him
Okay, Sora got some great new powers, so this is now possible Both at 3-A, speed equalized

The Hero of Hyrule: 4 (ShadowWarrior1999, Oblivion Lightning, TheQuirkyBoy, GiverOfThePeace)

The Keyblade Wielder: 0

Incon: 0

Link Render
Hya!

Sora 03 KHIII

All of Sora's powers requires him to hit Link, while Link just needs to think. Sora basically needs to cover a 4 km gap before Link thinks. Also speed amps Link can give himself will allow him to dodge Sora's attacks and one hit will immediately incap Sora.

He doesn't use that in char + I don't even remember it being thought based, also: "Also speed amps Link can give himself will allow him to dodge Sora's attacks and one hit will immediately incap Sora."

Well, being able to grant wishes doesn´t mean he´ll wish for "everything"

Triforce does a wish under what the user is thinking. He's fighting someone from 4km away and is thinking to himself "I wanna kill".

Omniscience isn´t something that applies to verse equalization as far I´m aware.

That sounds somewhat NLFish if you ask me, as Sora comes from a place beyond omniscience, per the standard SBA:

"Knowledge of the other character/verse: The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other."

The Triforce is wish based.Link thinks "I want this kid with a key to die" and the Triforce proceeds to kill Sora as he doesn't resist that level of RW.Link would essentially do the same thing to Sora like he did with Demise.

Oblivion Lightning said:
The Triforce is wish based.Link thinks "I want this kid with a key to die" and the Triforce proceeds to kill Sora as he doesn't resist that level of RW.Link would essentially do the same thing to Sora like he did with Demise.
Okay, that seems better

This is a borderline stomp then, but still not an actual stomp, so this can proceed.

I don't think Sora really has a win condition here, though. How can Sora win if all Link has to do is think and the Triforce yeets him?

Seems like Sora's only "win condition" is if Link decides, "you know what, I'm not going to use the triforce because hdjlgahsdiuodga" and then proceeds to whiff every action he takes against Sora.

That sounds pretty stompy to me.

Back