• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs Cloud...Apparently fair....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
You mentioned auto redirection, that obviously means you think it would work, correct?
You're the one not making sense......
It's not redirection, cause it will? I'm not saying he can spam it at all, which is what yor trying to put in my mouth...

Gargoyle One said:
Show me evidence that Limk's information Manipulation is that good.
Someone close this.
and asking someone to close this when a) the grace period hasn't either begon or ended or b) there is still someone with an agrument to make is just something....

Autocorrect.

You mentioned resurrection, the sheer fact you mentioned it means you think it would be useful here which it won't

Gargoyle One said:
Autocorrect.
You mentioned resurrection, the sheer fact you mentioned it means you think it would be useful here which it won't
And how would it not? unless cloud can stop someone from coming back to life then it's useful bruh

I want Link to win but I know deep down that his attacks can't scratch Cloud. All Cloud has to do is poke him and this is what will happen to Link.

My vote goes to Cloud based on having higher attack and durability.

Gargoyle One said:
Please explain to me how Link is going to come back when he's in pieces
"auto" , but like i said, i'm just going let whoever manages this vs threads decide what happens, i'm honestly getting a small margarin looking at all this.....

Adamjensen2030 said:
I want Link to win but I know deep down that his attacks can't scratch Cloud. All Cloud has to do is poke him and this is what will happen to Link.
My vote goes to Cloud based on having higher attack and durability.
cough cough hax>ap cough cough

Link has void manipulation with Ancient Arrows and sealing. Can someone tell me what he uses for sealing?

Also don't close this yet. We haven't reached a point where inconclusive actually has 3 more votes than either side and people are still eager to discuss this one. It would be a waste.

EDIT: Didn't see that you recounted votes. Finally a conclusion.

Is this thread still open? Lol. I just want to clarify some stuff "Why doesn't Cloud just blitz the hell outta Link?" Because trust me, he doesn't have the power to do this. Link's resistance is only large star level on BASE form, with all his defense upgrades, he can resist anything. LoZ's Red Ring = 75% less damage AoL' Shield spell = 50% less damage ALttP' Red Mail = 75% less damage OoT's defense boost = 50% less damage Majora's Mask's defense boost = 50% less damage This means Link takes a whopping 0,78125 of damage, and I didn't even count them all, and I'm not over yet. He has Mipha's Grace, which revives him whenever he dies, and it takes 24 minutes to recharge. Dang, link is a real tank! My vote would go for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back