• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs Cloud...Apparently fair....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellbeast1 said:
Honestly this is stupidly close but if i had to pick one i'd say Link could win via his hax advantage as well as his mildly higher AP.

Who the Hell keeps telling people that Link has higher AP? He's 60 million times weaker than Cloud.

So uhmm, looking at the votes in the OP, should I close this and request it inconclusive? Doesn't look like it's ending anytime soon.

There's also trying to count votes without fallacious reasoning, Link not having Time resistance while Cloud does.

Gargoyle One said:
Yes Scarlet, I'd appreciate a recount in case I missed someone.
Not a chance bruh, this thread is long as **** lol. I'm gonna trust you vote keeping abilities on this one.

Say, uh... if it's not too late and if I am allowed (being new here and all) I'd like to vote for Cloud. Mainly after looking at the magnitudes of difference in power they have and that Link's hax items do seem to have limitations in their effectiveness against powerful opponents if guides and wikis are to go by (raising the question if they are enough to make up for the difference) and Cloud does seem to have defenses against some of them. More so if Cloud is allowed to use summons, which aside having a power similar to his they also ignore defensive boosts.

Of course, if there is an issue with the vote or the reasoning isn't right feel free to ignore it.

If someone can do a recount I would appreciate it.

We have a ton of votes based on Link not having this and Cloud having that.

Here's what I counted

Link - 7 (Plot, Maximoff, Line, Loyal, Zeed, Sins, Aqua,)

Cloud - 9 (Salvation, Knight, paladin, Pachi, Myself, Half, Shozo, Tatra, Huestio)

Inconclusive - 4 (Dark, Repp, Cal, Zelda)

Cloud either having time stop resistance, or Cloud also doing a time stop because Links reasonings are supposedly fallacious.

Not my words but hey. Either Cloud has resistance or Link doesn't I guess.

Laughing Manson said:
Here's what I counted

Link - 7 (Plot, Maximoff, Line, Loyal, Zeed, Sins, Aqua,)

Cloud - 9 (Salvation, Knight, paladin, Pachi, Myself, Half, Shozo, Tatra, Huestio)

Inconclusive - 4 (Dark, Repp, Cal, Zelda)
Thx man.

Unless someone wants to make a quick vote for Cloud, I'm going to request inconclusive

We've long since past the Grace period.

It's up to the Admin whether Cloud wins or inconclusive

I'm realllly not getting how cloud can overcome a hax powerhouse like link, i mean the dude can come back to life automatically, bfr you, and negate your power plus other dozens of things cloud can't protect himself from......i mean cloud is no slouch but comparing both profiles and the agruments here (which compose of reasons for above spam i might add), link handily takes this

851500 said:
I'm realllly not getting how cloud can overcome a hax powerhouse like link, i mean the dude can come back to life automatically, bfr you, and negate your power plus other dozens of things cloud can't protect himself from......i mean cloud is no slouch but comparing both profiles and the agruments here (which compose of reasons for above spam i might add), link handily takes this
I agree with this

Gargoyle One said:
If he taps him he explodes, if Link hits him his sword breaks.
That's why he has hax to aid him, links not dumb enough do that (which everyone here thinks aparently), he's not a up in close fighter and will figure out how to beat him by using helpful abilites

cough cough Auto-Resurrection cough cough

Redirecting from someone millions of times stronger then you is an NLF

Show me evidence that Limk's information Manipulation is that good.

Someone close this.

You mentioned auto redirection, that obviously means you think it would work, correct?

You're the one not making sense......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back