• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link (Composite) vs The Hunter (Bloodborne)

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Link (Composite) vs The Hunter (Bloodborne)

Rules:

Link: 9 (Hazerddex,Sparda 20000000,LephyrTheRevanchist,God-King Superman77,The real cal howard,EliminatorVenom,PostmodernD,Gargoyle 1,Zeldasmash)

The Hunter: 1 (Laughing Manson)

Inconclusive: 1 (XBlackExcellenceX)

Bump Counter: 10

Composite link vs the hunter from blood born

so does that meen link has the power to go back in time?

if thats the case whats to stop link from preventing the hunter from being born?

Isn't the time travel limited?

I also agree with Link due to reasons above, and he has a hell of a lot more hax. Not to mention with the speed buffs just recently is pretty much infinitely faster.

WeeklyBattles said:
Question, how would Link get past the Hunter ability to ressurect in the Hunter's Dream?
Well if this is incap, Link speedblitzes. If not I see don't see how the Hunter is even touching Link with his new speed feats.

How long would it take for The Hunter to resurrect?

Those the Hunter have resistance to Transmutation? Also, Link has the Four Sword, so the Hunter will be fighting four 4-Cs at the same time. Plus, Link can go back three days to the past, restarting the fight, potentially learning everything the Hunter might throw at him. Link can have infinite magic with Chateau Romani for three days, add that to Magic Armor from Wind Waker and he'll be invulnerable for three days straight. And finally, with the Triforce, Link can just wish the Hunter to be permanently dead and/or nullify his resurrection.

Doesn't the Hunter's resurrection reset the opponent too? If so, I don't see him ever permanently getting past Link, as his AP advantage is infinitesimal and Link severely outhaxxes him.

I'm not to sure tbh, I can gladly take your vote (for Link?) though.

Thanks for votes guys :)

How does Link's hax '' severely outclasses'' Hunters? The only thing that Link has over Hunter is holy and soul attacks. But I doubt they're going to make up for the tier difference.

Link's tier comes from being superior to a very very casual 4-C while said 4-C wasn't at full power, and Link didn't have any boosts. Hunter's tier comes from being vastly vastly superior to a Low 4-C. They're easily in the same ballpark.

4-C is a large tier and creating a sun is near (or it is) baseline. Also Hunter is stronger than a being that is at least high 4-C. While that being is stronger than other 4-Cs.

What? 4-C is literally, completely unironically our smallest tier with a gap of 2.2x. And Hunter's tier comes from being superior to the Moon Presence, who is vastly superior to A Call Beyond users, which is Small Star level.

Reading the Hunter's profile, his mind hax requires him hitting Link, and even then, it just "makes enemies attack each other", which would only be problematic if Link uses the Four Swords. The Bloodletter I don't know how it works, but "makes someone insane", something extremely ambiguous. Either way, Triforce of Wisdom + Courage.

Another way of Link taking the Hunter out is through Time-Stop + Transmutation. And asking again, those the Hunter have any protection against it?

Edit: Also, can the Hunter take out Link's own resurrection? He stops him from healing, sure, but what about resurrection?

@Lephyr Yeah i was referring more to the Bloodletter, which can create an AoE blast that inflicts Frenzy, which makes whoever is inflicted with it both physically weaker and less durable and drives them insane by forcing them to process information incomprehensible to humans

That would kill the Hunter and he would then ressurect

@Weekly

Not really, Link's transmutation just morph's him onto another being.

Now, would he go for the kill? Probably. But the moment he sees the Hunter resurrecting, just restart the fight and go for it again, this time not killing.

Back