• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limitless Chaos RP Thread 1

The_Divine_Phoenix

She/Her
VS Battles
Image Helper
Meta/Registration Thread

Player Characters

The player characters are all at 9-B physically, with Baseline Subsonic Speed and Superhuman lifting strength.

All of you find yourselves floating in a space-like void. A man in an entirely white tuxedo hovers above you all, his face is incomprehensible and seems to change every time you look at it. He speaks in a jovial tone of voice:

"Welcome mortals, my master has selected you lucky bunch to play a game. He has selected you all to be granted powers and thrown into another world for his amusement. The knowledge of yours powers is already within your mind now. Now then." The man waves his hand, metallic badges with an indecipherable symbol on them appear in everyone's hands.

"These will give you a basic outline of your surroundings, consider them a gift so you all don't get lost and confused." The man pauses for a moment.

"Now, do make sure to entertain my master, will you? You do not want to displease him." He says, before waving his hand and twisting the space around the group, sending them hurtling into the world.

You all appear somewhere on Earth, the world resembles the real one, however there may be a few slight differences. All of you may choose where you appear on Earth, alone or with other player characters. The badges inform you of where you are.

As this is a Sandbox RP, you all can control NPCs and handle interactions and whatnot, with the exception of the occasional GM controlled thing that may show up to keep things interesting. NPCs are all normal unpowered beings.

Ciero Noveli arrives at Las Vegas, home for the despondant, and lucky. This place was perfect for his own powers, and abilities. Of Course, he could have waited to see where the others were going, but the badges were enough for that. Now, now was the time to make himself rich. Leaving here with a few million dollars would be the best start to a profitable, and exciting career.

Jörmun arrives in Rome, he begins to walk around the city being quite interested in the conflicting architectural styles of ancient and modern.

Jörmun slowly makes his way towards the Trevi Fountain.

That appears in Detroit Michigan.

"Yes. With these powers, I can do whatever I want! I can take over the world! I can..."

I notice a dog rubbing against my leg.

"Fine. I'll wait until after I pet this dog for my world domination."

I squat down and start petting the dog.

"Who's a good boy?"

As ??? arrives in new york after being told as such, she walks uo to the nearest mansion and takes it as her own after bullying the land owner a bit. After she demonstrated her monsteroud strength by breaking through a wall, the man gave up on trying to oppose her.

Jet arrives in New York City, a large city with lots of oppurtunites to cause chaos unnoticed, or very noticed if it suits her.

She slinks into a high rise building, disguising herself as an office plant, awaiting some wealthy business man or other to arrive.

Hamsuke arrives in Iceland, it immediately runs towards shelter as the weather is very cold and using it's fur to resist would be impractical as it senses a settlement nearby. It soon arrives at a bar by the shore all the while ignoring the gazes of everyone. As it does not have the currency of this worlds, it decides to ask the barkeep for a night.

"This one would like one room please" "Hoo~ a talking hamster?" (Hmm, why am I accepting this so easily?) "Is it large enough for me?" "A night will cost ya..."(what should I charge this outsider?)

Alexander arrives at Las Vegas and begins to look around at everything surrounding him.

"Ah, Las Vegas one of my favorite places. I wonder how many lives this place has ruined today alone."

Alexander then opens his Book and begins flipping through its blank pages.

"And I wonder what changes my treasure will bring now, will it be purify this place or bring more corruption. I can hardly wait to see what fun this brings."

Alexander then closes the book and heads off into the city.

Baka lands on the ground. "Bleh!" She immediatly jumps up and looks around, she spots Jormun. "WHO ARE YOU TALL AND MYSTERIOUS PERSON?!" She yells out while pointing at Jormun dramatically.

Ada arrives in Yokohama as noted on her badge.

Luckily it's night time. She thinks

Thanks to arriving near the ports she manages to find an empty warehouse to base herself out of. After memorizing the number of the building, she heads out into the city.

Jörmun pauses for a moment before responding calmly "I am Jörmun... who are you?" He asks with his hands folded behind his back.

Baka gets in a pose. "I aaaaaam...!" She does another pose. "...Baka Stultus~!" She yells out with a look of pride on her face.

Ciero looks at his badge noticing that someone else went to vegas. He'd head over to see them, perhaps he could make an alliance. He Creates 7 ordinary humans to help keep a look around. the last 3 were spares just in case.

I walk into a bank.

"I would like your finest nuclear weapons, if you please!"

Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy.

"What, you don't have nuclear weapons? How am I supposed to take over the world without nuclear weapons? Fine then!"

I use my vines to seal the door shut. People begin actually panicking.

"Someone give me... their car keys! I'm going to drive to the white house and ask for nuclear weapons since you people don't seem to have any!"

Someone calmly walks up and gives me their keys.

"Thank you kind stranger! You'll be getting these back... IN A DAY OR TWO! MWAHAHAHA!"

I run out of the bank. I run back in.

"What car is it again?"

The guy talks.

"It's the red one in the front."

"Thank you! I'll make sure it comes back with... NO DENTS OR SCRATCHES! MWAHAHAHA!"

I open the door to the car and start driving towards the capitol of the nation.

Kaea arrives just otuside of Las Vegas, Nevada.

She'd like to try out her powers right away but... her CREATIVITY is 0 at this moment. She decides to walk into the city to see if she can gain some CREATIVITY

Junkoposter said:
Baka shrugs. "Sure, I could go for some food."
"Alright then, I have heard Pizza is good, will that work?" Jormun asks now specifically pointing to a Pizza place.

Jormun sits down at a table and starts to look over the menu before looking up at Baka and asking her "So... what do you plan on doing in this world?"

After waiting for awhile, Jet finally notices a bunch of wealthy and powerful looking men enter an office in front of her she quickly teleports inside and waits a moment, listening to her surroundings.

"I'm just saying we need these plans to go through if we want to keep the voters happy." A man in a blue suit says.

"I know, I know! I just need more time, if I can just round up a few more of the council..." A man in a brown suit responds.

It would seem these men are important politicians for the city, a perfect choice to cause some damage. Jet thinks about what to do...

Jormun chuckles with a smirk "A good answer" he says in a pleased tone.

He then notices that everyone around them are staring at them, "It seems we stand out here"

I walk by a nearby construction site.

They seem to be painting a wall. I silently snag a paint bucket when noone else is looking.

In an alley I open it and.... I take a some huffs.

+3 CREATIVITY!

The world may be a little fuzzy but it's okay. I have CREATIVITY now.

Immediately after leaving her warehouse, Ada is accosted by some smugglers who were using that building as a base.

The men grab her, restraining her due to her not fighting back. Once they tied her up and were confident in her not getting away, they walk a slight distance away and begin talking about what to do with her.

"We should probably just-"

The man is cut off by several barbed wire chains wrapping around his allies and killing them. Ada breaks her bindings and heads towards the last standing man, who she lets run off, as she absorbs the bodies of the other smugglers

"I should clean up, then head to Susukino. The nightlife there is cool." She says, and does just that

"Umm...what's your name miss?"

??? Thinks to herself as she is asked this question by the man who owns the mansion... 'what to do..'.

The second she came to this world, she ahd already decided that she would discard her previous life and start anew.

"My name is...Renna."

This is the name she had chosen for herself.

...'Now, how should I put these powers to use?'

After a bit of deciding, Jet decides what to do. She changes back into her normal form and walks up behind the 2 men.

"Hello gentlemen, fancy meeting you here!" She says, suddenly grabbing their shoulders from behind.

They both nearly jump in surprise. "What the- How did you get in here!? This room is off-limits to visitors!" the man in the brown suit yells.

"Yeah yeah I don't care. Only thing that matters now... is you work for me." Jet says suddenly tapping a single finger on the brown-suited man's head. His eyes suddenly have a bunch of bright colors emanating off of them, as he stands there, motionless.

"Now then, mind telling me who 2 you are?" Jet asks camly. Without hesitation, the man replies "I am the Mayor of NYC, he's the State Senator." He said pointing to the man in blue.

"Wha-Jensen, why did you tell him that!?" The senator asks in a panic. "I told you, he works for me now. Now then, as the Mayor and Senator, you two must be very important to this city and state. There would surely be mass chaos if something were to happen to one of you..or both of you."

"Wha-... what do you-?" The Senator is cut off before finishing as I snap my fingers and the mayor walks towards the senator, me following a bit behind. With enhanced strength, he grabs the senator and throws him out the window to the streets below., I can hear people screaming down below and a car alarm going off.

"Hahaha! Well done Mr. Mayor, the town's gonna be all over you now! Now for the second part of this plan..." I say to myself as I snap again an his eyes shut and he collapses on the floor asleep I snap again and he begins floating behind me as I walk, before I dispense him in his chair. I then turn back into the potted plant and await the outcome.

"Alright" Jormun says as he turns to the waiter (whos extremely unsure of the situation) and orders a Cheese Pizza and a Diavola Pizza.

The Pizza is eventually brought out and Jormun begins to eat his Pizza.

Back