• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limitless Chaos RP Thread 1

Boris ran to the nearest pub in Dublin, the archosaur starting a ruckus as he burst into the establishment to drown himself in booze.

Hamsuke nibbled on it's food while contemplating what had happened.

"Why did the barkeep not ask for any payment?"

"Was it because of my appearance?"

• Sniff* *Sniff*
Hamsuke perked up up it's ears while sniffing, under the assumption that perhaps the barkeep had called for the authorities of this world for help. But alas it sensed the human sleeping on his bed.

Jeremy wakes up finding himself in a warehouse next to the dead bodies of some smugglers. "Sigh, me and my bad luck. Well I suppose if I don't want to get killed I'll stay here and wait for the person who did this, so we can be friends and they won't do this to me. Yeah, that's a good idea" Jeremy states his terrible idea. Jeremy gets distracted "Ooh, look- a bunny rabbit outside. Come here small majestic creature!" Jeremy chases a raccoon that he thinks is a bunny

I appear in the dead sea, and swim to land. Learning my location from my badge, I realise that this will be troublesome, given that I don't speak the native languages.

The masked man wakes up in an alley.

At first, all he sees is two buildings on either side of him, each one rising into the stark night sky. All around him, he can feel a stillness in the atmosphere. Nothing moves, nothing breathes. Seems this "master" has taken special care to place him by himself.

The newfound solitude gives him a chance to think about the situation at hand. The man with with the face that couldn't make up its mind had said some very interesting things before he'd sent him and those others crashing down to Earth. The first bit of interest was the most obvious one; he and his fellow--

[victims]

--captives had been granted powers, to entertain this "master" of his. Right out of the gate he was made aware of what he had been given (although he still fails to understand how he came about this knowledge), and all things considered, he finds his new gifts...appropriate.

But what has the masked man even more interested is what else had been said by that man with the incomprehensible face. That the whole troupe of them would be dropped into another world, separate from their own.

A world that's never seen him before...

He's standing on his feet now, looking at the badge in his hand. Underneath the mask, his lips spread in a wide and toothy grin. He's in New York, not too far from Midtown. Place has some new buildings and other developments, sure, but that doesn't make any difference. Years of his life had been spent here once upon a time, and no measly architectural phenomena can take away the sense of familiarity that comes with that territory. As soon as he realizes what part of the city he's in, he finds himself knowing exactly where he wants to go and the quickest way to get there.

Of course, there's no reason not to make a few stops along the way...

Eventually finishing his Pizza Jormun pauses for a moment "I wonder what the others are doing? Some of them seemed less then pleasant" he says with a serious and calm tone as he again looks around noticing the people who had been staring at them had left.

"This world is quite different from my own" he says with a sigh.

Jeremy gets bored and goes into town and returns with a pile of reading material. "If only I could read..."

Ada returns from her walk and heads back to the warehouse, a bag with some food in her hand.

That was nice, this city isn't all bad. She thinks, she then enters and sees Jeremy there

"Hello there sir. What brings you to my abode?"

"Oh, I just teleported here randomly. We were allowed to close but I didn't really know anything so I just chose to go here and ended up right where, er- that happened. Anyways, is that food you've got there?"

Jeremy munches in the food thinking no better. "So, er- can we talk about the murder thing? Cause that isn't exactly a very nice thing to do"

"Well, you know killing isn't the nicest thing to do. Oh yeah, the means of killing was also kinda weird- were you also given supernatural powers?"

"Yes I was, I gained a few interesting powers after coming here. Anyway, I only killed them because they tied me up and were going to kill me anyway. If they didn't attack first, I wouldn't have killed them... probably."

Renna sits quietly watching tv on the sofa in the middle of the mansion. She had gotten quiet comfortable, when...

"Police, put your hands in the air!"

She looked over towards the 2 or so police officers who had burst through the door of the mansion with a dull expression while not moving from her sitting position on the sofa.

"Put your f*cking hands in the air!"

"She's not cooperating-"

Right as the officers were about to taser her, she got up from her seat. One officer was about to pull out his weapon when Renna suddenly kicked his fragile head in. Before the other officer could even respond, she had already grabbed him by the throat and started squeezing...until life had left his body entirely.

The owner and his family looked on in horror as she turned her attention to them.

"Who called the cops?"

"I-It was me!"

The owner immediately confessed that he was the person to call the NYPD.

She looks over top his children and his wife who are shaking with fear.

"Well, whatever."

She begins walking out as she decides to take her leave.

"Well then, I'm going to get myself a room in this place" being the astute worker he is Crunkledunk starts chopping down nearby trees and building a large shed on the top of the warehouse with them."Alright, I've finished here"

@tago

Ada looks up at the shed

"So you're going to live there, ontop of the building?" She asks

After waiting for about 5 minutes, police officers storm the office where they find the mayor slumped over in his chair, they check to see if he's ok before finding the broken window.

"What the-... Hey, you guys don't think..." One of the officers says to the others, clearly putting 2 and 2 together.

They all stare at the mayor for a moment before shaking him awake. "Huh? What! What're you doing here!" He says groggily, though not of his own volition.

"I'm sorry Mr. Mayor, but we're placing you under arrest for the murder of a United States Senator." The officer firmly replies before grabbing the mayor's arms and putting him in handcuffs.

My control over his mind lifts as they take him out of the room, and I can hear him suddenly in a frenzied panic as he tries to explain what happened. "Wait! But! No! There was a lady! And she was a plant! And there were pretty lights..." I can hear no more as he's lead away.

Changing back into myself I take a breather, satsified with how my plan turned out. As I stand there I take a look at my badge and notice there are 2 other of the people who were given powers by th strange entity here in the city. "Hmm I wonder if I should try to find them." I mumble to myself before disguising as an office worker and heading out of the building.

Reaching the shore, I see a man a few metres away. Upon reaching him, the startled man started asking things I couldn't understand. After gesturing that I don't speak Arabic, he motioned to follow him. Arriving at his car, we drive to Amman. The long drive there is an akward one.

Somewhere In California....

I sit down and lean back as my new underlings walk around my new warehouse.

Sweet, I'm the leader of a biker gang now. All I had to do was beat them all up. I can check that off the bucket list now.

One of them comes up to me.

"Hey Boss, I-"

I stand up.

"I DID IT WITH WILL POWERRRRRRRR!"

The underling steps back.

"Huh?"

I pat him on the shoulder.

"Continue."

He shrugs and hands me a piece of paper.

"Right, so I got a list of all the other biker gangs in the area and where their territory is."

I look at the list.

Quite a few in this area. The police must be slacking. But it's okay, I'll add them to my group. This is going to be annoying but I'll get through it with my-

"WILLPOWERRRRRRRRRRR!"

"What?"

"Nothing."

Police sirens echo in the distance. Reinforcements are finally on their way again. Shame they'll never catch him.

It started with a little "field testing". The masked man knew all about his new powers and how they were supposed to work, but theory only goes so far. Some experimentation was in order, and the hellhole parts of Midtown were the perfect place to play scientist. Not like anyone would miss those junkies and gang members milling around anyway.

Some died faster than their friends could react. Others went down slowly and deliberately. Men were tossed through portals leading to nearby rooftop edges. Women ran fast and far, only to be cut down from meters away. A few tried to take the knife from him, and their hands paid dearly.

It was more fun than he'd had in years.

Then the local law enforcement started showing up, and that was when things took a turn. His strength and speed had been augmented severely, but the introduction of so many guns forced him to start thinking on his feet. Cops fell by the dozen, but more showed up to replace them, and those unfortunate limitations on his powers meant his knife could only do so much against so many bodies. In the end, he chose to flee, retreating into an alley while their numbers were still dwindled and their morale was still broken.

Now he stands atop a high-rise not far from where he left them, giving some thought to what he should do next. According to his badge, his destination is close. He could cut open one of those portals of his and have it lead him where he wants to go, but there's always the chance that the building he's looking for doesn't exist in this world's New York.

A police helicopter flies by, its searchlight scouring the street for signs of the killer who just devastated an entire squadron. And that gives the man an idea...

Morning soon arrived. Hamsuke still wary of the barkeep decided to go hunting for food rather than rely on someone else's alleged kindness.

kjaak!

Screamed the fish. Hamsuke gave it no time to flee and quickly devoured it.

Puhaa

"It's very cold but I can't help it when I'm hungry the forest was empty from what I've sensed"

The dejected Hamsuke quickly swam to shore, shook it's body and quickly ran to an abandoned house. From it's earlier investigation, this town is home to 50 humans but the available land and houses can more than house tens of times more.

So the current house it inhabited was abandoned and Hamsuke suspects it was due to the climate and the never changing calm atmosphere of this town.

@Psycho

Baka finishes off her pizza before nodding her head in agreement. "I'm sure whatever they are doing is perfectly legal and not bad at all!" She yells out cheerfully.

Alexander having walked the streets of Las Vegas, stops and began to open his Book and take out a pen.

"Now lets see how his works."

With that he proceeded to write down a spell:

Fireball: Creates a explosion of flame at the area the caster points at; burning everything that is within the 20-foot radius sphere.

More text appears below Alexander's written spell, listing the needed ingredients to cast it.

They are as follows: 5 dark red roses, a bottle of wine, a bottle of beer and a lump of coal.

Alexander closes the book after looking over the cost.

"Hm, not too bad. I guess its time to go shopping, now lets see if theres any flower shops nearby."

With that Alexander begins wandering again to look for the shops that sell the ingredients.

Renna looks upon a cellphone she had taken from the owner of that mansion. A post on social media which reads.

"Superpowered Individuals have arrived in NYC!"

She reads a story about a man with superhuman strength among other abilities killing cops by the dozens, and a story about herself.

"A young woman in a sailor uniform kills two cops with her bare hands."

Renna chuckles as she reads this headline and sees several news companies covering the stories with video of the man killing trending on the internet.

She sits atop a 200 feet tall building which she had flown up to using her cloud.

Jet, noticing an increasing police presence in the city, decides to duck into some alleyways to avoid them. Though she notes that they aren't talking about the Senator, but some sort of murderer on the loose. Interesting.

One of his scouts finds one of the 7, he tells Ciero "Hey, I found one, he was writing something down."

Ciero would follow the scout and he would see the man that His scout found. Approaching Ciero replied. "That's a relief. Glad we ended up in the same place. I'm Ciero Novelli, It's a pleasure to meet you. Is that book part of your power? "

His 7 scouts look around, and keep an eye on things.

"Oh hello, you were one of the people who was in that space, what a small world. I'm Alexander Stratos, and indead this Book is part of my power; It allows me to make the spells written in it real."

Alexander holds out his hand.

He Shakes his hand.

"Really? That's neat. I Think I'd prefer to show you my abilities."

He Selectively summons an assistant. Only having Alexander be able to see her. All the illusions are selective and only seeable by Alexander, and himself.

The Assistant, hands him a magician hat. He puts the hat on. Immediately followed by taking it off, and twisting it around in his hand, turning it into a toy dove. He Takes the toy dove, and throws it, and it proceeds to fall to the ground. Where he transforms it into another assistant, identical to the first one. Who Acts as the assistant to the first one, repeating the routine.

Immediately afterwards he calls it off. "My power is over illusions. Though I need an understanding of what i create. So, I can't do doves right now. But Supernatural abilities can be done, provided that understanding is covered. You're the only one able to cast your spells right?"

"Very impresive show, but I most inform you that is where you are wrong my new friend. This is the best part of my ability, because though only I have the knowledge to cast the spells at first, I can share that knowledge with others, and if they provide the cost, they to can cast them. This is ability that everyone has, including you, the other people who got sent here with us, and even these formely magicless people."

"That's really impressive. " Ciero smiles upon a dawn of revelation, "And, I think it was fortuitous for us to run into each other. Because my illusions don't have a true cost. Though they can't truly interact with objects."

"Just have to ask. Do you have goals to bring about the end of humanity, or kill the other superpowered beings, or negatively impact me or my livelihood in any significant way?" Ciero asked for confirmation.

Boris finished off yet another bottle of Scotch, before smashing it against a wall, the archosaur laughing heartily as the rest of the customers and the bartender all huddled up in terror in a corner of the pub.

"Ay, this calls for a song!" Boris shouted to no one in particular, not pickled in the slightest in spite of the dozens of bottles he had emptied and smashed, before the reptile broke into song, creating multiple copies of himself as he sang about tidings of madness and woe.

Renna aims the camera at her face and presses record.

"Hello world. My name is...Renna! and I come from another world."

Renna pauses slightly to contain her excitement.

"I've been given special powers along with my summons here...like..let me show you."

She points the camera down to the cloud that she is sitting on and using to float in mid-air.

"And just so you know my powers aren't some weird illusion or magic trick.."

She proceeds to float around and over New York City, aiming the camera at various sights as the citizens below her all captured her movements on camera.

"Yes, I am the girl who killed those two police officers with my bare hands...There are others like me scattered throughout the world. Two others in New York, one in Las Vegas and Detroit....among other place outside of the US."

Renna smiles while looking at the camera.

"We've come to spread chaos."

The entire world erupts at this revelation.

Night arrived and panting noises could be heard in the forest as well as the occasional thumping noises.

"haaa, haa" *pant*

"Damnit!"

*thud*

Hamsuke hit a tree whilst drooping & panting because of the fact that it's powers were none combat oriented. The most it had accomplished was healing a few insects, it had tried to reverse the healing process in hopes of damaging rather than healing but unfortunately that only stopped the healing process.

Right now it was afraid the townsfolk might come to investigate because it's first use of it's powers had lit up the entire forest as though the sun had risen on it.

Back