• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limitless Chaos RP Thread 1

"Well I was heading to do that as well, so we don't we stick together for now."

Jet while walking throught the streets, notices a news broadcast of what Renna just said. She curses to herself. "That girl's trying to expose us. Hmm perhaps this might be more fun. But still, I don't take kindly to people trying to ruin my plans." She snaps her fingers and angirly walks away as a citizen suddenly jumps though the window, smashing all the TV's.

I finally drive to the white house. I tie up any security guards in vines and literally kick open every door until I reach the President.

"Give me the nukes!"

"I don't have the nukes!"

"Where are the nukes!"

"You expect me to tell you?!"

"CRAP!"

I storm out of the white house and decide to go return the car I took from the guy.

Junkoposter said:
@Psycho

Baka finishes off her pizza before nodding her head in agreement. "I'm sure whatever they are doing is perfectly legal and not bad at all!" She yells out cheerfully.
Jormun chuckles before replying "I doubt that but they can have their fun"

Jormun stands "So... where to now?"

*nom* *nom-nom*

Hamsuke was somewhat quietly eating it's food. The townsfolk had indeed come to check the forest, which was as expected; because of all the noise and the bright lights.

This gave Hamsuke the opportunity to 'take' some food whilst the owner was away from his restaurant. From it's overnight investigation it had learnt that It's power can

• heal
  • Enhance it's physical abilities
  • Generate light
  • Annoy it with an unpleasant feeling
Hamsuke was excited the moment it enhanced it's physical abilities, as a magical beast it is more interested in it's physical abilities than it's ability to wield magic. But this mysterious power also allows it to heal it's wounds, unfortunately not as effective as healing others. Feeling somewhat anxious with that thought, Hamsuke perked up remembering that it can generate light so blinding it's enemies will absolutely aid it in battle!

As quickly as it got excited it soon became anxious again due to the last effect of it's powers. The unpleasant feeling it gets whenever it tries to focus on the energy it's power produces; those mysterious sounds and aura.

Unbeknownst to Hamsuke it's last power gave it the ability to interact with the dead.

"fuu"

"kyaa!"

Thud

A resounding noise spread across the mountain range.

Pant

Catching it's breath, Hamsuke had a satisfied look on it's face as it watched several trees break apart due to it's overwhelming strike.

It could enhance it's physical abilities by 3 times for a few minutes which is it's normal buff. It was currently practising to increase that to set a new standard by overcoming the muscle strain and fatigue from going beyond that.

Because of the possibility that the townsfolk may investigate the noises in the forests, Hamsuke had moved away a good 50 kilometers, here it could sense animals hunting each other as well as some that were hibernating, so it did not have to worry about food.

In just 3 days it had created a few techniques using it's power.

• Berserk: Hamsuke can increase it's physical abilities by 5 times for a few moments to overcome the situation, any more than that and it's muscles would tear.
  • Piercing Strike: At the moment of contact from striking an opponent Hamsuke can focus on the tip of it's claws to increase their piercing and slashing power by applying enhancements.
  • Leap: Hamsuke can create tangible energy disks in the air to use as footholds
  • Cutting Edge: Hamsuke can focus it's energy on it's tail to create an energy blade wrapping around it's tail that can cut through the opponent

As Jet walks down the street, she thinks to herself "Hmm if there are 2 other of the people given powers in NY it's only a matter of time until we find each other. Perhaps I should find them first?"

She then notices a woman carrying a large load of groceries and thinks of some small scale chaos she can cause.

She finds a man walking the opposite direction of the woman and walks right up behind him, creating a pair of scissors for him as well. The man then walks up to the woman and cuts the bottoms of all her grocery bags open, causing them all to spill everywhere.

"Guh-! What do you think you're doing?!" She says to the man before he takes off running in the opposite direction. I walk up behind her and say, "Woah, that was random, need some help ma'am?" The woman turns and sees a strange looking person there, but accepts her help. I hand the woman one of her apples and she grabs it, before it suddenly comes to life and bites her on the nose!

The woman screams as the apple lets go and all the other groceries around her start dancing a fancy jig and singing. Completely dumbfounded, she freaks out and runs off into an alley, out of site. Satisfied, Jet continues her stroll through the city.

As they walk along the streets Jormun notices that everyone is running away from them "Hmmm, it seems people are afraid of us"

Just then Jormun notices a group of armoured men in front if them pointing metallic things at them Are those the Guns?

He then turns to Baka and says "It seems something has happened... im assuming the people we where summoned with did something foolish"

Baka nods her head. "That probably goes for everyone but us, cause we're the greatest~!" She says with a grin. She then picks up a rock off of the ground. "Hopefully these guys don't try to attack us or anything, cause that would be baaaad~."

Jormun scratches his head before loudly saying "So is there some sort of pr-"

"SHUT UP AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!" yells the armored men "IF YOU MAKE ANY SORT OF UNNECESSARY MOVEMENTS WE WILL OPEN FIRE!" the men barked.

Jormun sighs before looking at Baka and asking "So... what should we do now?"

"SHUT UP AND GET ON YOUR KNEES WITH YOUR HANDS UP NOW" the men bark once again.

"WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE AND WHY YOU'RE HERE, YOUR HERE TO SPREAD CHAOS LIKE THE OTHERS" he says with a slight twinge if fear in his voice.

Jormun sighs again thinking over what he should do with his hands lazily half up.

"D-DONT TRY TO LIE... YOU JUST WANT CHAOS. NOW ILL SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME PUT YOUR ******* HANDS UP"

Jormun turns to Baka again and says "Should we listen to them and try to convince them of our innocence or should we do something more..."

Jormun also puts his hands up and they men start to slowly move towards them barking "NOW DOWN ON YOUR KNEES!"

Jormun slowly lowers to his knees obviously unhappy as the men start to hand cuff him.

"WHAT? WE DONT NEED A WARRANT TO PLACE YOU UNDER ARREST" one of the men barks as he hand cuffs Baka.

The men then start to move them both towards their vehicles.

The bullets don't really do that much do to, you know, Baka being 9-B. "HAH! You caaaan't hurt me!" She uses Knight of Owner on her rock and casually yeets it, the rock starts reflecting all over the place, knocking all of the officers guns out of their hands.

Jormun simply stands there causually breaking free from his restraints watching the fight.

All the men start to run away while requasting back up with heavy armament.

Ariving at Amman, the man, who's name seemed to be Abd something-or-other, took me to a house, the owner of which welcomed us inside. It turned out this man spoke a little english. "My freind would like to know where you come from. My name is Ata what is yours?" "Monika," I think a little before continuing. "I'm from Japan. Some person threw me in the dead sea for fun." "He must be a very powerful man." "You could say that."

He looks down at the city from his new position in the sky.

It had been a tricky shot. The man was still learning how to effectively use his powers, after all. But all it took was some concentration and waiting for the right moment, and then he was slashing another portal, its opposite end opening up right underneath the passing helicopter. In no time at all, he rushed through the portal and reached out, catching hold of one of the vehicle's landing skids.

Now, with a new vantage point, the masked murderer scans the buildings of Midtown, searching for his destination with renewed purpose. And it isn't long before he finds what he's looking for.

It's still there. Despite all of the changes between this version of the city and his own, the abandoned, neglected apartment building which served as his hideout for so many years is still around. No doubt it's missing all of the furnishings of the one he left behind in his home world-- he hadn't had a chance to move into this one yet, after all-- but it'll do. Yes, it'll do just fine.

The man slashes another portal underneath himself, opening out onto the roof of the building. As soon as it opens, he promptly lets go of the helicopter and disappears through the fissure below.

"Phew, with this much i'll be fine I think"

Hamsuke was currently finishing up training as well as preparing to leave towards the location of the first ship leaving this place towards a place called Ireland.

Hamsuke knew with it's speed, running on water would not be a problem but learning from the locals, the nearest land was over 500 km away. It's stamina would not last that long.

Soon, morning came and a large ship was preparing to leave, the ship's crew were finishing up their maintenance unaware of the 2 and a half meter tall Hamster stowaway.

[@Muchacho Just as a note, you shouldn't be making time pass that much. Time will mostly be decided by me in this, which is to say I'll tell you people when a new day has started]

"Entering Journey Log Number 1."

"Well, what can i say, teleported to another world, meet a weird texudo weirdo and been given "powers", one would think this is a dream, but i already pinched myself, so it isn't one."

"My "Power" seems to be enhanced inteligence, evident by how i menaged to scrape togheter an audio recorder out of junk techology from a E-Dump and some duct tape."

"Have yet to find a goal, thought i have several designs brewed in my head, so i have stuff to do while i think about it.".

"I'll need to gather quite a lot of materials, luckily i've menaged to find myself an abbandoned container to use for storage, will find an house later."

"For now it's all, will update once i get stuff done."

"Eng Log"

I then stop the recorder and get up from the fallen over refrigerator i was sitting on, tp start searching for stuff like meterials and also maybe a job..

Back