• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limbo vs Reinhard. I hope god won't smite me for this.

So, to humor this thread, list his winnig hax because i will sure as hell not scroll through his wall.

First Witch said:
So, to humor this thread, list his winnig hax because i will sure as hell not scroll through his wall.
Come on, i even went through the trouble of putting it in tabbers so that it doesn't become a 2m long list of hax. But mostly:

Time Travel

Deconstruction

BFR and pseudo time stop

Body puppetry

info manip

Absorption

As for defensive he has:

Time travel (to deal with glads)

Immortalities for days

Invisibility and lack of mind and soul (to protect against both the passives and ESP. Invis on top of that makes it so that rein won't be able to use his spear as he has no knowledge of his location)

And more.

Alright lets see:

BFR and Pseudo time stop: Explain. Because BFR aint beating Reinhard.

Body Puppetry: How does it work. Because i kinda find it hard to believe that he can controll someone so far stronger than himself. Reinhard is obscenly high in that tier physically.

Deconstruction and Absorption: Does it work on his soul too? Because if not than he just recreates his body

Info Manip: What does that even mean. What can he do with it.

Time travel: A self explaining win con, but does Limbo know how far he needs to travel? Time travel on its own is not a wincon anymore, as this was decided to be unlikely without intel on his opponent.

BFR and Pseudo Time Stop: Basically sends you and the space around you into another dimension where you are then dimensionaly frozen (doesn't freeze itme it's a bit weird on the mechanics, let's say it prevents you from acting or thinking, it works on objects as well).

Body Puppetry: He spawns energy inside you then controls you. Void energy is what's controlling trillions of tier 6 dudes casually and the operator absorbed the embodiment of void energy. Just AP won't be enough to beat it, as the operator has shown that it works wonders even against beings that are far stronger than himself physically.

Deconstruction and Absorption: Yes, it just turns him into information then absorbs him. Seems pretty self explanatory. Why this works is because this info is then collected and used to create clones of that (this is just extra info, not rly all that important in this fight).

Info Manip: As i said above, he turns you into information then stores you in a cephalon archive in that form.

Time Travel: Yes he seems to be god damn good at that. He was time traveling to a time before the moon was destroyed casually and IIRC he wasn't even alive at that time. I mean he was born after the moon was destroyed, either that or he was a baby, either way he had no knowledge yet he did it.

Rein has mid godly inside glads and low godly outside of it he can certainly come back from deconstruction

Limbo will again have no chance to do anything to Rein so the votes are invalid. Rein wouldn't let him in and he can't affect Rein otherwise. Also shade isn't passive permanent invis the sentinel has to activate it and then it only lasts a limited time after.

Limbo has no wincons right now since nothing he does will even touch Reinhard

Bfr doesn't work because of gladsheim, even if he was bfr'd gladsheim brings him back. The time stop is done through spatial freezing and Rein resists spatial manip

Body puppetry doesn't work because it can't reach him in glads

Same for info manip and absorption and either of those would activate his mid godly or get him brought back by Merc

The spear never misses because of eleonore's briah not because of speed if Rein throws it the spear will always hit it's target no matter what. So invis wouldn't help and again Rein could sense the operator who has a soul and spear them from glads.

Rein could also just fire big aoe stuff from gladsheim so invis doesn't really matter.

Time travel doesn't help with gladsheim at all. Rein just goes back in once the fight starts.

So unless some argument explains why Rein couldn't just sense the operator if it came down to it I vote Rein for spearing him or again spearing limbo and affecting him

Not death, he can't regen, since he's not damaged or killed.

What level of spatial manip does Rein resist? This guy is freezing the entire dimension.

Yes he can, if he accepts limbo which he will.

Neither of them would activate regen, nor merc. You're missing the point of this hax, they don't damage or kill. Rein still exists, just in the form of information rather than physical.

Time Travel before he got into glads and does his hax before glads comes in. Like body puppetry or any of the other hax i mentioned. Stop treating glads as passive, there is a time before glads was summoned, time travel then it's gg for limbo.

How far can Rein sense and even if he senses it's useless. He still needs to understand the link between the operator and Limbo. Remember this is SBA so besides op rein will be sensing 8 billion other humans.

Question, would TIme Travel even work while Reinhard is in Gladsheimr, because Gladesheimr is a separate Outerverse which almost definitely has its own separate Time and Space, would changing TIme outside of Gladsheimr effect Reinhard in Gladsheimr?

You know his soul works perfectly fine on its own right? Missing his body, even if its somewhere else, should be reason enough to reform.

For the sensing 8 billion others I've been told that sba earth has only the combatants so there are actually 0 other people besides Rein limbo and the Op.

Being turned into data counts as damage you completely lose your phyiscal body

Rein would not accept an invisible man who won't show himself, into gladsheim

As I said deconstruction and absorption both completely remove your physical body and mind so still existing is irrelevant it would be regen'd from or merc would revive

Glads is thought based so it's faster than all of limbo's stuff even if he time travels

First Witch said:
You know his soul works perfectly fine on its own right? Missing his body, even if its somewhere else, should be reason enough to reform.
To add onto that Trifa had his body for basically the entirety of dies irae and he was more or less fine

In all honesty, I vote for Incon, as Reinhard has no way to put Limbo down, and while Limbo has ways to put Reinhard down, Reinhard can counter them.

Ionliosite said:
In all honesty, I vote for Incon, as Reinhard has no way to put Limbo down, and while Limbo has ways to put Reinhard down, Reinhard can counter them.
Fair but Reinhard can easily spear the operator and im still not convinced that spearing limbo wouldn't affect the operator

Paul Frank said:
For the sensing 8 billion others I've been told that sba earth has only the combatants so there are actually 0 other people besides Rein limbo and the Op.
Being turned into data counts as damage you completely lose your phyiscal body

Rein would not accept an invisible man who won't show himself, into gladsheim

As I said deconstruction and absorption both completely remove your physical body and mind so still existing is irrelevant it would be regen'd from or merc would revive

Glads is thought based so it's faster than all of limbo's stuff even if he time travels
Nope, im pretty sure there are people around.

Nope, because the info is still there. Info manip is like turning the sentence im typing rn into binary code or into source mode. If you combine the info it's still the same, even when you look at it like that it is still the same, but at the same time it's not as it's in another form. You gotta prove me rein counts info manip as something to regen from.

An invisible man who's beating his whole army, and flicks his passives. Yeah any case of that, he would still be a good fight. And time travel GG.

No, they don't remove it. Absorption takes it into another place (inside the user) and deconstruction as i said is just the full body but in "source" mode.

No. He just time travels before the fight started and uses his hax before Rein even knows he's fighting. Limbo is immune to Rein's ESP and invisible to his eyes don't forget that.

Anyway Time Travel still GG.

Ionliosite said:
There are some things like Time Travel that do deal with everything Reinhard has though. The lack of acausality gives a pass to anything Limbo tries to do with time travel, which means time hax to before rein did anything and sneak hax him.

I'm 99% sure there is no one else around as I've been told multiple times

That doesn't matter his body is data so another is made. He lacks his body so he regens another or merc resurrects him

Rein has no reason to let an invisible man in, even if he beats his armies which is questionable, Rein just fires some stuff from gladsheim or uses the spears property of never missing

That's removing, its removed from the soul and so Rein creates a new one or Merc does

That would be if he could do that before the operator gets speared either by Rein or through Limbo

Gladsheim still nopes time travel

First Witch said:
I know, in the form of info there would need to be some similar case to prove that info manip triggers merc or regen, because by logical means it doesn't.

Paul Frank said:
That doesn't matter his body is data so another is made. He lacks his body so he regens another or merc resurrects him

Rein has no reason to let an invisible man in, even if he beats his armies which is questionable, Rein just fires some stuff from gladsheim or uses the spears property of never missing

That's removing, its removed from the soul and so Rein creates a new one or Merc does

That would be if he could do that before the operator gets speared either by Rein or through Limbo

Gladsheim still nopes time travel
Give me a similar case when that has happened pls.

He does have, the reason is he's a worthy opponent, and Rein weakness states that he only uses spear as a last resort, he won't be sniping so soon.

Removing from the soul? The soul will be turned into info along with everything else though, otherwise the archving won't work, and neither will the absorption.

Show me rein killing something with such loose connections. As i said, it's like killing the rider through the car. Marie's relic was not a similar case. Getting speared by rein isn't happening anytime soon. And if he sees that he can't enter glads, he'll just time travel.

Nope, glads has no answer to time travel as it has been stated time and time again, even FW said time travel is a win con.

The way mid godly works means that it would work against deconstruction

If the invisible man manages to beat his armies he will be speared

Mid godly doesn't need a soul

Marie was definently a connection as loose as that. She didn't even reside within the throne and Ren's relic allowed her to be hit by the spear. The operator is using their energy to control limbo, that's more direct than Marie

Glads literally doesn't exist within the same space time

No, deconstruction into information is not the same as matter manip.

Mid Godly is only in glads and again you gotta tell me when reinhard counted deconstruction into information as something he can regen from.

The relic was still part of Marie, so no. The relic's existence was connected to Marie. False equivalency.

Yeah Rein still does. Rein still exists in the past of the universe. Glads doesn't make Rein acasual. So time travel before glads is good enough.

The God Of Procrastination said:
I'd say that the spear would kill the Tenno.
It has no reason to. Their existences are not connected in the least. The spear kills if the existence is connected, not if one is providing energy. It's like saying spearing reinhard kills mercurius, but worse.

Isn't he directly making it move?
He's giving him the energy to move, but the existence is not connected. I mean Limbo's existence is not connected in any way to the operator's existence. But the operator is using his hax on Limbo. So if Rein had that kind of ability to kill anyone who's haxing someone, everyone who was being haxed by marie would have gotten speared as well. Since that didn't happen, the operator won't die.

If he's mindless, and the Operator isn't making him move, then what is?
The operator is giving him the energy to move. Like a remote controler, but he's using hax to manipulate Limbo. That's all the connection Limbo has to The Operator. And the spear doesn't travel through hax to the operator.

It might affect the operator through the part of his power that is there.
Not his power though. Void energy is an extra dimensional energy, it's not part of the operator, the operator can just control it. So it's not linked.

Assuming that the spear wont work through limbo

Rein enters glads and can't sense limbo

Rein senses the only other being which is the operator

Rein spears the operator

Paul Frank said:
Rein senses the only other being which is the operator

Rein spears the operator
Along with billions of people in the world. Yeah, no. Besides time travel will do it's job and hax reinhard from like 1000 years into the past by deconstructing him using an invisible limbo.

There are no other people in the sba universe

Time travel won't work when the operator is killed instantly

Paul Frank said:
There are no other people in the sba universe
Time travel won't work when the operator is killed instantly
Where does it say that? It's central park. There will be humans around.

Why do you keep using instant? I mean it goes like Rein summons glads, then he tries to fight limbo, then he doesn't sense limbo, what will make rein go like, meh let's spear that dude there anyway, who knows?

And again can you prove rein will sense him at all from that distance? Has rein ever sensed anyone outside of earth? His ESP can be planetary just fine. It says "large distances" in the profile, which means even less than planetary. Prove me he can sense from beyond that.

I vote for Reinhard, Limbo doesn't have a way to put Reinhard down. Gladsheimr will counter everything Limbo has. I'm sure the Gold can sense the oprerator because he's connected to Limbo and then like others have said he spear him. His Spear is the Spear that pierce the Heavens.

Zaratthustra said:
His Spear is the Spear that pierce the Heavens.
That's very true as its meant to kill Mercurius, aka the Fourth Heaven. Also Reinhard FRA, Limbo can't do anything to Reinhard in Gladsheimr and Reinhard's spear can kill it and its Operator.

Completely false. Many matches have balanced on the scales of being able to lick your enemy out of a croud, or using spectators for absorption to heal

There should be a note then because I have been told multiple times that there is only the combatants

Back