• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limbo vs Reinhard. I hope god won't smite me for this.

Oh and Reinhard's esp should let him sense the operator since they have a soul so he can just locate them from glads and spear

Except Rein enters Glad Limbo cant get in unless Rein lets him in and he wont if he cant see him.

Also even if Rein is body controlled that doesnt stop Rein from entering Briah or kicking Limbo out of Glad since both are thought based.

Firephoenixearl said:
Hmm to affect him from outside glads he needs irrelevant range. From inside he doesn't. From inside glads it's easy for the void avatar to tp inside rein.

You keep missing the fact that he'll never get a chance to spear limbo due to invis i don't know why.

Time travel is still a thing. It will work wonders against glads.
The void avatar is definently connected enough to the operator that if it gets touched the actual operator dies. Also the void avatar won't get in because Reinhard has no reason to let him in

Invis isn't passive and either way Eleonore's briah makes that irrelevant

Rein also resisted methuselah's time manip and since Gladsheim is detached from the throne so that time manip wouldn't really help

@Boogie Thanks xD.

Well he doesn't tank it in the literal sense, he gets completely overwhelmed, he just goes invis before the spear hits him or a totally unrelated clone joins the fight. So rather than tank it, it's more like the spear is not enough to end this fight.

Paul Frank said:
The void avatar is definently connected enough to the operator that if it gets touched the actual operator dies. Also the void avatar won't get in because Reinhard has no reason to let him i
There are several problems, 1 relies in the void avatar itself, how or why is the void avatar going to get speared if he's not even the one fighting. It's Limbo that's gonna be fighting and "possibly" tanking LLT, not void avatar. And the second is, you know the void avatar is again "completely" not connected to the operator. The void avatar is just random void energy that has taken the form of the operator. The operator needs to put void energy into warframes to control them, the void avatar is this energy, the thing that fuels the warframes. There is literally 0 connection between the void avatar and the operator. This is more along the lines of, if you hit the sea with LLT you will kill Katara, because she may have manipulated that part of the sea with her powers before. The void avatar will use limbo to get in, which as we described will get in as he's laughing at a spear that 1 shots 1-A's via soul hax alone and poking fun at it's mind hax. If that's not impressive to reinhard idk what is.

Invis isn't passive and either way Eleonore's briah makes that irrelevant
Well considering Limbo has access to all items, even stuff like Shade (which makes the invis passive basically), i wouldn't be so sure. And Eleonore's briah doesn't make it a homing attack, i don't think the spear ever "homed in" on it's target. The spear is instant, ignores distance, there is no concievable way for anyone to dodge, therefore it never misses.

Rein also resisted methuselah's time manip and since Gladsheim is detached from the throne so that time manip wouldn't really help
Uhm, not gonna go into details about how he resisted time accel, which is not what kind of time manip im using here, im just gonna say this, did you really just say "Rein resists time travel" just now? xD. That's not sth you resist, the only resistance is called "Acausality" which rein doesn't have.. Glads is detached from the throne, but that doesn't make it omnipresent through time. The operator just goes back in time, absorbs rein, then causality does the rest. Gg

Eleonores Briah is a homing attack though (And technically LLT with 4-A Rein has homing), also uh can Limbo even laugh or make an indication thats not threatened by LLT?

PsychoWarper said:
Limbo even laugh or make an indication thats not threatened by LLT?
Well not laugh, but make emotes/taunting emotes. I mean he can literally look at reinhard and make a dancing emoji by twearking or something. (Although they are not exactly in character for the operator xD). Here are the emotes btw.

Though Limbo just standing there and fighting Rein despite the LLT should be enough indication that he doesn't care about it.

I can't believe there is an argument that says emotes are a win condition vs a guy who erases you on a level beyond dimensions. Holy hell. I love limbo. xD

Ok so I dont think that will make Rein want to respectfully fight him but just piss him off, also theres still nothing stopping Rein from throwing Limbo out of Glad if he for some dumb reason got in.

PsychoWarper said:
theres still nothing stopping Rein from throwing Limbo out of Glad if he for some dumb reason got in.
If Limbo for any dumb reason gets in, it's gg. He will just deconstruct Rein then proceed to absorb him as information or BFR him. Or do anything non lethal from his arsenal to win.

Ya wanna join chat though?

PsychoWarper said:
Well no, Merc brings him back and if he BFR him he just summons Glad to him and returns.
Rein won't die though. Rein will still exist, if Merc activates it will create 2 reinhards. 1 which exists as information and 1 who doesn't. Deconstruction doesn't kill, it just breaks him down into data, he is still alive, existing etc. Rein has never shown to be able to act in the form of information though.

The BFR can happen in a dimensional freeze (where he won't be able to act/summon glads) in a computer in the form of information or inside his own body. The BFR will work as there are several ways to make Rein unable to summon glads, deconstruction is 1 of them. xD

PsychoWarper said:
Oh yeah Reinhard has his Giant army.
Limbo has ways to 1 shot Reinhard (as in has a nigh-instant win condition), the army won't be a problem especially when they can't even see or sense him.

There is also time travel to count it.

Im fairly certain Merc would bring Rein back but whatever,

Ok so first off even if Limbo for what ever reason did get inside Glad hed have to deconstruct and absorb Rein before he can think cause thats all it takes for Limbo to be out of Glad.

Limbo can in no way shape or form deconstruct Glad ever.

And I forgot but Rein has a giant army of skeletons as well.

the thing is if you wanna get in glasheirm to begin with rein has to invite you. Otherwise get ready to get lost and no map will save ya

PsychoWarper said:
Ok so first off even if Limbo for what ever reason did get inside Glad hed have to deconstruct and absorb Rein before he can think cause thats all it takes for Limbo to be out of Glad.

Limbo can in no way shape or form deconstruct Glad ever.

And I forgot but Rein has a giant army of skeletons as well.
Not only is Limbo completely invisible and insensible (wait that's not the right word xD), by reinhard if he wishes to become so, but if Reinhard invites him into glads, why would he kick him back out with the next thought? It makes no sense, rein will invite him into glads because he tanked a soul hax that was ripping merc ffs xD.

He can deconstruct Reinhard, is there any proof that glads will stay even if Reinhard is turned into info. Obviously no one can say Limbo with his 3D info will be deconstructing a 1-A construct, but isn't glads reliant on Reinhard?

If rein goes down i doubt any of them will be good enough, besides after rein gets deconstructed, the limbo who did that can just go to hell, he did his job, no one needs him anymore. xD

Well if Limbo goes Invis or attempts to deconstruct Rein he gets kicked out its that simple.

Even if Rein is turned into data but Limbo is kicked out his Low-Godly should be able to bring him back since he still has his soul to regen from.

Also Glad is based of Reins Will and Soul which wont be effected by his physical being turning into data.

PsychoWarper said:
Well if Limbo goes Invis or attempts to deconstruct Rein he gets kicked out its that simple.
Even if Rein is turned into data but Limbo is kicked out his Low-Godly should be able to bring him back since he still has his soul to regen from.
Not rly, if he deconstructs rein there is nothing that will kick limbo out. Besides even if he gets kicked out he incapped reinhard, that's a win condition. Kicking him out will only save limbo from the army.

Not rly, you can't "regen" from deconstruction into data. Everything about you is turned into information. You are still alive, your soul is fine, your body still exists, it's just that they have all been translated into information. That's what breaking down into information means. It's not lethal. The regen would work if limbo uses his lethal ways of ending the fight, same for merc reviving. Info manip is not lethal, reinhard is still alive and in perfect shape. There is also the fact that he can just get BFR-ed in that state, reinhard has never face being deconstructed into information.

Yes there is, its called Reinhard I legit just said he would kick him out with a thought also this is assuming Limbo gets in, which the stupid twerking robot isnt so at best this is Incon.

PsychoWarper said:
Yes there is, its called Reinhard I legit just said he would kick him out with a thought also this is assuming Limbo gets in, which the stupid twerking robot isnt so at best this is Incon.
1. No i mean if Reinhard gets deconstructed he won't have time to kick him out. So for it to be at the same time Reinhard would have to think when limbo tries to deconstruct. But he has no way to know Limbo will deconstruct. So at best reinhard will try after he's deconstructed, which he can't do.

2. Even if he kicks him out, Limbo wins since Rein will be incapped in the form of info.

3. A stupid bot who's shrugging his 1-A soul rip that's making 99% of the hadou gods kneel. Yes he will get in.

4. The Operator still has his time travel. So even if he doesn't get in glads, he can use time travel to decon reinhard before he summons glads.

I mean LLT doesnt use Soul Hax, thats Glad, LLT uses 1-A AP and EE.

Also while Rein wants a good fight if he sees Non of his Mind or Soul working at all and LLT doesnt kill him then he'll cautious since he's extremely smart and thats cause for concern.

PsychoWarper said:
I mean LLT doesnt use Soul Hax, thats Glad, LLT uses 1-A AP and EE.
Also while Rein wants a good fight if he sees Non of his Mind or Soul working at all and LLT doesnt kill him then he'll cautious since he's extremely smart and thats cause for concern.
LLT does have soul hax. Passive one on a 1-A level for soul ripping merc.

LLT will never land on Limbo. Rein starts with glads, sees that Limbo slapped his passives away and then just walks in like a baus. Rein deems him as a worthy foe. As i said if Limbo who's unaffected by all of his passive and charisma isn't a worthy foe, then idk who is, that thing is soul ripping hadou gods.

Ok so LLT does not have 1-A passive anything, the only Rein with 1-A passive stuff is the 4-A version.

Glad is the thing with 1-A soul rip that isnt passive.

And after he summons Glad he'll likely summon his army to fight Limbo (To test him), if he sees Limbo go invisible, deconstruct his skeletons and absorb them that will just make him less inclined to let him in.

Hmm what...how? Isn't passive 1-A soul spear hax the whole point why "everyone" who fights needs to lack a soul like UKG, Hazama etc? Cus i mean the 1-A soul hax has been brought up in both of those fights.

If rein sees Limbo foderizing his army it will make him more inclined to do so. Reinhard is EXTREMELY arrogant, don't forget that, he doesn't look at his army like anything special, in his eyes they are just fodder, if he sees some guy who treats the same army as fodder, it will make him more inclined to bring Limbo in. Reinhard won't get scared cus of some dude who's fodderizing fodder skeletons, he still has a 1-A spear, he has no idea about Limbo's full arsenal though.

And even then his passive stuff even if we say it's not 1-A completely fodderizes his entire army, the LDO members and most dudes he has to fight including stuff like methuselah. If someone just drinks tea while looking at the spear it will just make him want to fight Limbo even more. With all of Limbo's arsenal and immunities he is a worthy fighter, about the being too much for reinhard, was there any case of Reinhard being so scared of someone he didn't let him into glads?

And lastly if Reinhard just stays in glads so that he will be outside of harm, but cannot do anything to limbo. Isn't that self bfr? He teleports himself a multiverse away, to escape danger and cannot do anything to his opponent. That's self-bfr condition IIRC.

reinhard isn't arrogant he just wants a good fight. There is a difference but if he knows the person is truly weak he won't care but if the opponent is strong then he would try to kill. Again his weakness is not arrogance but his love for a god fight. And he can still soul rip limbo who won't be able to get in if reinhard doesn't let him its that simple

Same thing xD. Limbo will be a good fight i explained above why.

He cannot soul rip Limbo due to immunities. And since he deems Limbo as a strong dude he will let him in which will basically spell doom for Reinhard.

i'm pretty sure the next thing is throwing the spear with all its might if so because he doesn't want to hold back and throw it iirc (in the fight with meth i remember he just shot the spear in its entirety when he saw what meth's was capable off). And limbo still can't kill reinhard considering type 8 keep in mind

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i'm pretty sure the next thing is throwing the spear with all its might if so because he doesn't want to hold back and throw it iirc (in the fight with meth i remember he just shot the spear in its entirety when he saw what meth's was capable off). And limbo still can't kill reinhard considering type 8 keep in mind
He has many ways to incap which is what the winning arguments are for.

Throwing the spear will not work for many reasons, it will either not hit limbo or another limbo will take his place.

I just thought of something, Gladsheimr is an Outerversal location that completely separate from the rest of the Outerverse, and Firepheonixearl stated that Limbo won't be able to move or act without his own Operator and the Operator certainly doesn't have Outerversal range, so wouldn't the connection between Limbo and the Operator be cut off when Limbo enters the Outerversal Gladesheimr?

Eganergo said:
There is no argument currently that votes reinhard. Because Spear won't work. There are ways around glads. And The Operator has a massive tactical advantage and stuff like time travel to get around glads.

Back